over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BIGGER with Gearmazon

TheOtherOne55

Verified Sponsor
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
What's up guys.
For the longest while, I thought I should put up a log. Just detailing what I'm doing nutrition/lifting and gear wise.
So this is it.

6'0ft 300lbs
Currently at the end of my offseason. Justin Harris has been doing my diet since March of 2020.
I had dieted myself down to stage leanness, was about 240. No GH, just Test/Tren/mast.
Hired Justin to Rebound me out and take me through offseason. Put on a good amount of mass since then.

Been holding 297-303 for about 6-8 weeks now. I'll post some pics up soon. The biggest I've been and decently lean at this weight.
Carbs have been HIGH (Justin does his carb cycling methods) and food is just a bitch to get down. High days are a little bit above 1000g of carbs per day. Strength is great though.

Goal is to hold this till after Xmas than take a much needed break and cruise. I've been pushing hard for months now. Mostly pushing 1-2g of test + 1g of EQ. That's it. Right now its just test and Proviron with about 4-5iu of GH a day. One thing I've noticed is since adding in GH post cut, it's been really noticeable. Probably because I'm older now too. Running GH when I was 26 was mehh, couldn't tell much. Being 33 now, I can tellll with the amount of cals I'm eating. I legit cannot get fat at this moment. I'm eating till I'm stuffed at every meal and if anything Justin has to tell me to keep pushing. Offseasons before, i would push it and just end up looking sloppy and have to chill. Not this offseason.

Today was a PUSH DAY
Hammer Incline : 445x 10, 385x 15
Incline Bench: 365x8, 335x13
Shoulder Press: 290 5x5 MR, 245x19
Dips: BW+35x9, BWx14
Cable Flies: 4 pump sets of 12-20 reps
Cuffed Side Lateral Raises: 30x12, 12...20x15
Rope Pushdowns: 150x13, 120x12 drop 80x10

Workouts have been PUSH, off, PULL, off, ARMS+DELTS, LEGS, off

How long do you find that you're resting between your work sets?

What's up guys.
For the longest while, I thought I should put up a log. Just detailing what I'm doing nutrition/lifting and gear wise.
So this is it.

^^^in for all the interesting little details ..thanks big guy ..subb'd

What's up guys.
So this is it.

6'0ft 300lbs
Currently at the end of my offseason. Justin Harris has been doing my diet since March of 2020.
I had dieted myself down to stage leanness, was about 240. No GH, just Test/Tren/mast.
Hired Justin to Rebound me out and take me through offseason. Put on a good amount of mass since then.

Been holding 297-303 for about 6-8 weeks now. I'll post some pics up soon. The biggest I've been and decently lean at this weight.
Carbs have been HIGH (Justin does his carb cycling methods) and food is just a bitch to get down. High days are a little bit above 1000g of carbs per day. Strength is great though.

Goal is to hold this till after Xmas than take a much needed break and cruise. I've been pushing hard for months now. Mostly pushing 1-2g of test + 1g of EQ. That's it. Right now its just test and Proviron with about 4-5iu of GH a day. One thing I've noticed is since adding in GH post cut, it's been really noticeable. Probably because I'm older now too. Running GH when I was 26 was mehh, couldn't tell much. Being 33 now, I can tellll with the amount of cals I'm eating. I legit cannot get fat at this moment. I'm eating till I'm stuffed at every meal and if anything Justin has to tell me to keep pushing. Offseasons before, i would push it and just end up looking sloppy and have to chill. Not this offseason.

Today was a PUSH DAY
Hammer Incline : 445x 10, 385x 15
Incline Bench: 365x8, 335x13
Shoulder Press: 290 5x5 MR, 245x19
Dips: BW+35x9, BWx14
Cable Flies: 4 pump sets of 12-20 reps
Cuffed Side Lateral Raises: 30x12, 12...20x15
Rope Pushdowns: 150x13, 120x12 drop 80x10

Workouts have been PUSH, off, PULL, off, ARMS+DELTS, LEGS, off
And online we still have people that say that EQ is just useless.... High test too, better low test npp primo.... Yeah.... So this guy here is a white flee?

Damn man, i am curious to know everything about your journey!!!

How long do you find that you're resting between your work sets?

Honestly, it depends on what bps I'm working man.
Right now, I'm able to push the most weight and kill my log book on all upper body sessions. PUSH and PULL.
PUSH can be anywhere between 1-4 mins between sets. My Push session yesterday took some time getting warmed up.
PULL can be the same way.

My ARMS/DELTS session is just a fun session i threw in because those were 2 bps that needed some extra work AND I noticed heavy loading just doesn't do it for them. i need volume and pump type work for them to respond. Shorter rest periods.

LEGS have been a bitch. I tore my meniscus in my right knee getting out of the adductor machine 2 months ago, heard it tear and I rotated out. Was swollen and kinda catching on something (if anyone knows what I mean) for a couple weeks. I was icing it multiple times a day. And then it calmed down. But more recently its been weaker and somewhat painful as I extend out of a deep position. For example, leg extensions were out for a month. R leg was just weak and in pain. And when trying to do leg presses and hacks, i was obviously severely leanining into my left leg—which can be dangerous. I've tore stuff before because of muscles have been overcompensating due to other injuries. Chilled on heavy pressing and just did unilateral work for a month. Now JUST getting back into trying to move some weight. EVEN THEN, my legs respond better to high reps and volume rather than really heavy 6-9 rep loading sets. Just not my jam anymore.

And online we still have people that say that EQ is just useless.... High test too, better low test npp primo.... Yeah.... So this guy here is a white flee?

Damn man, i am curious to know everything about your journey!!!

I've heard ALLLL of that on here. Ask any BIG GUY at the gym and all say they build there size with high test and a couple anabolics. Literally EVERY high level amateur I know says that.

The EQ thing is weird too. I've tried to EQ and haven't been "thrilled" by the results but I thinks starting this run so lean and being able to watch its magic kinda hooked me. I had been a big DECA guy in the offseason and just some test/eq had me very happy with the results.

Every low test supporter on this board is 180lbs btw. You MIGHT be able to use some low test/high anabolics when you are ALREADY 260, but getting there with that? Nah.

Today is a LOW DAY. Still a lot of cals, somewhere in the low 4000s.
Just pinned some test and took some Proviron. Gotta give a shoutout to Gearmazon because that dude is a life saver to me.
Been using all of his stuff for this whole year and its always fucking great. Dude takes care of me and the shit ton of other guys on the board.

About to hop on the treadmill to do 40 mins of incline walking. Usually do some HIIT but I'm in CA and the main gym i go to keeps the cardio stuff pretty restricted right now.

In other news, my wife waxed my back for the first time ever. Sweet mother of jesus, it was brutal.
I low key was going to cry at the end lol She always bitches about have to trim my back so she suggested we buy a wax it and try it. She was heavily try to downplay the feeling...insanity lol

I've heard ALLLL of that on here. Ask any BIG GUY at the gym and all say they build there size with high test and a couple anabolics. Literally EVERY high level amateur I know says that.

The EQ thing is weird too. I've tried to EQ and haven't been "thrilled" by the results but I thinks starting this run so lean and being able to watch its magic kinda hooked me. I had been a big DECA guy in the offseason and just some test/eq had me very happy with the results.

Every low test supporter on this board is 180lbs btw. You MIGHT be able to use some low test/high anabolics when you are ALREADY 260, but getting there with that? Nah.
Mate i am 235-245lbs at 10-12% bf and always used low test since 6 weeks ago. :D :D :D

Now i am on 750 TestE 350 TrenAce 750 EQ and everything is going good.

I am not a big Nandrolone fan at all since after 8w makes me very lazy and depressed... I think back in time it was considered better because people used also more Dbol which makes you feel really good.... Just my idea.

It's my second experiment on higher test and I think I will never go back.

Thanks for all the updates.

Las question....what did you noticed from EQ?

no slin at all? do you monitor fasted bg level with the GH and no insulin approach? Do you cycle off GH ever?

thanks man, you're literally one of the best sources of real information on this site.

Mate i am 235-245lbs at 10-12% bf and always used low test since 6 weeks ago. :D :D :D

Now i am on 750 TestE 350 TrenAce 750 EQ and everything is going good.

I am not a big Nandrolone fan at all since after 8w makes me very lazy and depressed... I think back in time it was considered better because people used also more Dbol which makes you feel really good.... Just my idea.

It's my second experiment on higher test and I think I will never go back.

Thanks for all the updates.

Las question....what did you noticed from EQ?

High test works man. Whats weird is that i know LOTS of the middle eastern guys are not test fans. Its a trash drug to them and their look shows it. 1. There aren't a TON of mass monsters from that side of the world. There are some but its more of a streamlined DRY physique and 225 is a big man. And 2. They are dry to the bone and like their AIs.
I have a buddy that grew up on that side of the world and he said they primo, mast and AI their BBer careers. Hard as nails though.

I do have to admit that I'm very lucky in that EQ doesn't fuck with my RBC/crit. Not much at all. So I can push 1g without much worrying about thick blood. But i get a nice round pop look and insane vascularity. Just rope-like thickness to my veins when I'm pumped up. My delts and traps are capped and I look stage ready. DOnt get much of that "appetite increase" either.

no slin at all? do you monitor fasted bg level with the GH and no insulin approach? Do you cycle off GH ever?

thanks man, you're literally one of the best sources of real information on this site.

And apologies for leaving that out! Slin has only been used on high days and not insane amounts at all. I honestly think slin is overused by most guys. If you're a LARGE MAN eating a lot of cals, yes...slin can be your friend. If you're 190 and trying to break over 200lbs lean, you don't need slin that's for sure.

And I do monitor my fasted BG. When I first started working with Justin, that was my MAIN concern. "how the fuuuck am I going to eat this much and not get insulin resistant?" But a little bit slin and and low days have held it in a good range. I've never gone above 90 this offseason. I'm also a big Berberine fan. 1g before bed on high days and 500mg before bed the other days and I'm good to go.

As far as GH, i had been running it for what....3-4 years with no time off prior to 2020. And just to give my body a break i stopped ALL GH right around the time Covid hit. It also happened to be when I was dieting down. So right around July i threw it back it and man...it was noticeable, really. Maybe it was a mistake to just hop on 4iu ED (I've gone as high as 8 before), but the water retention hit hard. I gained 10lbs of water FAST and lost some definition. Even my wife was like, "wtf happened to you in a week, you were looking 2 weeks out?" Numb hands, everything. But after say 4 weeks, the water retention died down and it was manageable. I just think that initial hop back on can hit guys like a ton of bricks. Since July I've been running 4-5ius and have liked it a lot. Wont go higher than that until i decide to diet down.

Like i mentioned earlier, i honestly think in your 20's...to REALLY see great GH effects, you need to run high doses. You just aren't GH deficient enough yet and 4-5ius isn't much to see the WOW effects of GH. But now, being in my 30's, i can definitely see what 5ius ED dose.

As of right now I'm using 0.625mg Letro twice a week. Using that until my Aromasin gets here.
I actually TANKED my estro about a month ago by using way too much Letro. Felt terrible, skin got insanely dry (arms and legs were ashy) and joints hurt. Immediately stopped all AI usage altogether to let my estro rise. Libido was trashed too.

PULL WORKOUT today
Supinated Mag Bar Pulldowns: Stack x 9, 180x 15
Hammer Chest Supp Row: 275x11, 225x14
CG Pulldown RP: 160 x 22
Prime Bar Row: 170 x 22
Rope Pullovers : 4 sets pump, short rest period
Rear Delts on Fly Machine: 60x20,20
DB Shrugs: 60,80,100,120 all max reps
Back Extensions: BW x 15,15,15

Quick one today, had to be in and out in an hour and 15.
Lots of people at my gym have been hit by covid so it makes me kinda nervous.
I've been backing off my pull sessions as my back is probably my strongest BP. I don't need much to maintain or grow my back.

GH and slin afterwards. Lots of food today.

OFF DAY
16 mins on the stairstepper HIIT.
Abs and some calves.

Higher fats and lower carbs today.

In other news, i bought my wife the XBOX Series X for Christmas...yeah, shes a gamer lol
Fucking expensive though because it has been sold out for 1.5 months. Bought it from someone selling it over retail.
Fun shit though. Played the new Call of Duty and hung out last night.

Following.

Ironic i reached out to Justin after my contest and was going to have him rebound me out. Very smart dude.

Post up some pics when you get the chance. 300lbs is no joke.

Hows your BP at that weight?

Following.

Ironic i reached out to Justin after my contest and was going to have him rebound me out. Very smart dude.

Post up some pics when you get the chance. 300lbs is no joke.

Hows your BP at that weight?

Weighed 304 this morning.
I'll drop my next check-in photos in this thread.
BP is fine too. Check it a couple times a week and twice a day. I use 2 pills of Carditone 12hrs a part. Keeps me in the 120/80 range which is great on high test AND 300+.
And Justin is definitely a smart guy. Gets back to me on time and preaches the basics.
If I have ANY random or weird question, he's there to answer it as well.
More than anything this offseason, he has really taught me that in order to grow past your limits, its ALL about progressive food. Missing meals and not being on top of your nutrition is how guys look THE SAME every year on stage. Progress means eating a ton, lifting as hard as you can and resting on your off days.

DELTS/ARMS today
This honestly is just a fun day for me. I don't focus on progressive overload so much, more pump, squeeze and blood volume. Both of these BPs respond well to that, at least for me. Overall about an hour in the gym. MEDIUM day for me food wise as legs are. HIGH day tomorrow. Medium is still pretty damn high carbs.

I've had some pretty bad tendonitis in my left elbow. It just means that triceps REAALLY need a warm up. I put some capsasin on my elbow and wrap it with a sleeve. That seems to help. I aggravated it last week doing CG Bench with 315.

Rear Delts on Cables: 4-5 sets of 15-20
SS with Dante's broomstick over and backs
Side Delt Machine: the stack for 4 sets of 12-15
Rope Pushdowns: 4 sets pyramiding up to a top set of 12
SA Cable Curls: 4 sets of 12
Assisted Pullup Pushdowns: 4 sets of 10
Rope Hammer Curls in cable: 4 sets of 12
V-bar pushdowns: 3 sets of 12, drop set last one
EZ Bar reverse curls: 3 sets of 15-20 with 45lbs

This whole thing has my arms looking like Popeye in the gym. These are also my weaker bodyparts, but with this offseason, size has come up ALOT.

Where are you getting your carditone at?

I've got his excel sheet he sends out to his guys. Very thorough and impressive. Always been a fan of his.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131