advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bigger the testosterone dose the bigger you get?

After sifting through a lot of the bullshit and closely looking at the posts of the the guys with monsterous physiques, I saw one common denominator… Food, it’s all about the food, after you dial the workouts and the chemicals, more calories and more protein are what separates the big guys and everybody else. Im no mass monster, not yet :) , but the gains in lean tissue I made these past years made me realize how much time I wasted on what I thought a high protein diet was. I am now consistently getting on 2-2.25g protein per lb and am seeing changes weekly. I’m finally achieving the physique I’ve been chasing for years and honestly the simplest solution was holding me back. I blame that on all the bad information pushed by guys that are a buck eighty on their best day but push their opinions as facts. The problem is the latter group posts more frequently and louder and that overshadows any good quality information by their loud BS.
So true man. I added on 100g of protein on top of my normal consumption at night in the form of a 0% Greek yogurt/whey isolate protein pudding (works out to ~550 kCal, 100g protein, ~30g carbs, trace fats).

That took me to around 2.5g protein/lb and bruh. It helps. I’ve always gotten stalled out around 220-225 lbs, but now I’m seeing incremental growth I haven’t seen before.

Not a massive change, but adding in 550 cal/day with an extra 100g protein was honestly hard - I eat non-stop all day. Making it into dessert format instead of trying to eat more meat helps.

Not that I’m meat averse, got 700 lbs of USDA prime dry aged beef delivered Saturday to throw in my freezer lmao. God bless Texas.

I am not a mass monster, and will post my physique. I never want to be one. Bloated, with high blood pressure.

Anadrol shits on test in terms of strength and muscle mass gains. Simple as that.

For me, test is a nightmare. Why do you control aromatisation? Because you are taught so. AI will not stop the bloat and moonface. You high test guys have a moon face being ripped and huge to shreds and taking an AI. Because it is not estrogen doing that. It is the sheer amount of androgens and their effects on aldosterone.

For me, HCG provides base T levels and estrogen, while Anadrol or Anadrol + Deca are pure anabolics.
So you’re on a bodybuilding forum, and blatantly shit on test, then follow that up by saying “but yeah tbh I’m not big.”

Shocker of the day 😂

Not hating on you, man. Just maybe phrase things more like “for me personally, I avoid test since I prefer to be lean” instead of “test is dirty and bad for everyone.”

I am not a mass monster, and will post my physique. I never want to be one. Bloated, with high blood pressure.

Anadrol shits on test in terms of strength and muscle mass gains. Simple as that.

For me, test is a nightmare. Why do you control aromatisation? Because you are taught so. AI will not stop the bloat and moonface. You high test guys have a moon face being ripped and huge to shreds and taking an AI. Because it is not estrogen doing that. It is the sheer amount of androgens and their effects on aldosterone.

For me, HCG provides base T levels and estrogen, while Anadrol or Anadrol + Deca are pure anabolics.
hey man why do you have a problem with me if i didn't say a word about what you write.... i just wrote that for me the test is a base and for what reason and you jump at me that my face is swollen lol:poop:

hey man why do you have a problem with me if i didn't say a word about what you write.... i just wrote that for me the test is a base and for what reason and you jump at me that my face is swollen lol:poop:
Haha, he’s envious my friend. Whether he admits it or not, that’s what it is. Btw Big guys, have bigger heads / faces …. Can you imagine a 260lb guy with the same size head / face as a 160lb guy? Lol :ROFLMAO:

At least Luki posts his face, just saying…

No BF ofc goes up but very marginally.

I stopped doing cardio and don't use any stims, just 100mcg T4 with my 10iu HGH.
I train brosplit 5 days a week low volume high intensity. Last blood panels were fine, had no signs of overtraining.

Usually when I am stressed hunger goes to zero. So maybe it's just a bit of that, will have more sex and less training 😂😂
So essentially getting fat with no muscle gain?

Anyone with substantial physique progress wouldn't be hesitant to show off their physique. You're spouting "Taeian Clark" dogma word for word. Congratulations on finding a way to take steroids without any visible benefit. Take it elsewhere as nobody here is convinced

At this point then i have to fix something else....

I am not using near that much gear.
I don't think i really need 6g at my level, maybe more around 2g
For sure insulin would help me absorbing food, but before I want to be sure that gut health is fine and do some exams for that.

Anyway my training bro split was that:

BACK
PULL FROM ABOVE (lat machine)
PULLOVER WITH VULKAN
LAT MACHINE (LARGE STANCE)
DB ROW
LOW ROW MACHINE
LAT MACHINE WITH TRIANGLE
HYPEREXTENSIONS max - max
REVERSE PEK DEK 3x20

DELTS AND TRIS
REVERSE PEC DEK
MILITARY MULTIPOWER
DB LAT RAISES
CABLE LAT RAISES
CROSSED CABLE REAR DELT
TRICEPS MACHINE
DIP TRIS
FRENCH PRESS
PEK DEK 3x20

HAMS
SITTED LEG CURL
ADDUCTOR MACHINE
RDLS
LYING LEG CURL
ABDUCTOR MACHINE
GLUTS KICKBACK
HORIZONTAL LEG PRESS

REST

CHEST AND BIS
CROCI AI CAVI
SMITH INCLINE BENCH PRESS
CHEST PRESS
PEK DEK
DIPS (chest)
BB BIS
DB BIS
CABLE BIS
LAT RAISES 3x20

QUADS
ADDUCTOR MACHINE
LYING LEG CURL
LEG PRESS
HACK Squat
HORIZ LEG PRESS
LEG EXT 3x20

REST

Everything is done TOP SET - BACK OFF SET.
Hey man, maybe you already said this, but what’s your LBM weight and height?

You can build a decent physique by most public standards with any number of combinations. Yet every single giant guy I've ever seen - say open class pro level or someone who carries equivalent muscle - ran a few grams of test as a base (maybe that's 1500, 2000 and more but never ever 200 or 500).

Some would call that a clue.

Let me clarify a point I made earlier, perhaps even a mistake on my part. If you’re a cut 180lbs than you probably don’t need 8000cals. But I‘m just shy of 6ft, so I’m 262lbs in the locker room today. No way I can do 4500 calories. Maybe in the spring to get ready for summer. But my intake is huge and there is no digestive problems whatsoever. But I’m still hungry! I burn off calories lifting, cardio, being dad.

I couldn’t be 180lbs unless I was on a deserted island.
Nie mowiac malo..

And any bro 5’6 at 190lbs is going to look thicker than I do (less height is better for thickness).

And you TRT guys, please stay TF out of this thread. You make me feel old and sad.

I know, it is unorthodox, but HCG provides the test base and estrogen, Anadrol is a potent anabolic and so is deca.
On Anadrol, zero issues, no water retention. I get all from Turkey. Real HG Anapolon. Deca is Aspen. Real gear, not the UGL crap.

On test: bloat, moon face, libido is up and down, not much strength gains, anxiety, fatigue. Test is inferior
I used anadrol many years ago. used it on its own for a time. Maybe I was doing something wrong but water retention was crazy for me. Body weight climbed every few days!

Hey man, maybe you already said this, but what’s your LBM weight and height?
182cm 104kg
6' 228lbs

This was this morning weight, with full 6 pack and some cut on legs.

Dieting down for another 4 weeks then i will evaluate to grow or just maintain.

Training won't change.

For growing was thinking to just jump on 750-1g Sust 300 TrenE 750 EQ 10iu HGH some Log pre and postwo. Basic stuff.

This is the magic formula for getting huge that guys are looking for. Anabolics aren't that important - it's about taking as much testosterone as you can handle, as much GH as you can afford, and enough insulin to ensure you utilize all the food.
How can I know that i use enough insulin? Because I just used pre and post Humalog....

How can I know that i use enough insulin? Because I just used pre and post Humalog....
You have to test. It’s a pain. But mostly at first. Then you begin to predict your calories and know what you’re going to need to eat. Plan your slin around your intake and not the other way around.

Because insulin with excess calories WILL make you fat. I promise you that.

hmmmm biggest I ever got was highest test dose I took 1000mg. so yes to op.
but my training intensity was insane and diet was on point too

I only take trt now because of my age so health comes first and also I don't have the discipline or fire in the belly like 20s and 30s.

Other things in life have become more important.

You have to test. It’s a pain. But mostly at first. Then you begin to predict your calories and know what you’re going to need to eat. Plan your slin around your intake and not the other way around.

Because insulin with excess calories WILL make you fat. I promise you that.
Usually i put most of my carbs around training and for breakfast so i can use insulin in those 3 specific moments.

Training days:
M1 COR + blueberries + whey + eggs + Humalog + 5iu HGH
M2 rice + meat
M3 rice + meat
M4 rice + meat
Prewo Cereals/HBCD +10g EAA+Humalog +5iu HGH
Intrawo 50g HBCD+20g EAA
Postwo Rice/Pasta+Meat+Humalog

Rest days: (just less carbs)
M1 COR + blueberries + whey + eggs
M2...M6 rice/potatoes + meat + some veggies i like + added fats

Diet will look like that basically, nothing fancy, boring but i prefer simple stuff.

I was even thinking to follow Justin Harris carb cycling with insulin just on high days but it's too complicated for my taste.

Everything will depend also from how life will go, have a new job, a new partner, new house, lots of stuff going on.

If i can't focus on diet 100% i will just do 30min disly cardio, keep training, run Sust and EQ 1:1 (750-1g) 5iu HGH before bed, no insulin and eat high prots low fat, with carbs mainly around training, almost 0 rest of the day.
It was easier to stick to a plan in my 20s / 30s....

Thank you bro!

Anadrol is not as toxic as everyone claims it is. Studies show elevation in liver enzymes, yes, but subjects taking 100mg/150mg per day for up to 20 weeks! All reversible upon cessation of use. Real Anadrol does not bloat, no water retention, no moon face. All broscience. Plus, Anadrol itself causes mild suppression of the HPTA and studies support this too.

Hell, even HCG + Anadrol is enough to grow. I am not talking about competitive bodybuilders. But for strength and moderate muscle growth, Anadrol is the GOAT.

Test is a dirty med. Temporary puffs you up with water, very low strength gains and whole host of other issues.

Replacing test with HCG is much better. On HCG, testicles functioning, better lipids, amazing libido
How much test and for how long do you think hgc is going to give you on suppressive gear? It might work for a few weeks.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear