advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Biggest and crazy GH dose that you ever made.

GH's ui

• 0-5 ui

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • 5-10 ui

Votes: 20 40.8%
  • 10-15 ui

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • over 15 ui

Votes: 13 26.5%

• Total voters
I did a mini blast of 20iu ed for 5 days once, felt great and muscle belies real full. This year 6 weeks on 6-8 weeks off 10 iu ed. The off time I will use peps the on time will coincide with my slin, tren blast

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

i went from 4iu mon-fri to 6 iu/7days/week and the cts was unbearable after about 3 weeks. i had to cut back down to 4iu.

i went from 4iu mon-fri to 6 iu/7days/week and the cts was unbearable after about 3 weeks. i had to cut back down to 4iu.

If you keep going it subsides. I can comftabley do 10iu rips ed. Could handle a lot more but wallet couldn't :banghead:

If you keep going it subsides. I can comftabley do 10iu rips ed. Could handle a lot more but wallet couldn't :banghead:

i couldnt sleep. it was brutal. i was up all night shaking my hands out. in the morning i would get up and could barely hold onto the coffee pot to pour a cup of coffee. i could feel a nerve in my armpit, then it would move to my funny bone and BAM cant feel my hands.
this was with rips.

i couldnt sleep. it was brutal. i was up all night shaking my hands out. in the morning i would get up and could barely hold onto the coffee pot to pour a cup of coffee. i could feel a nerve in my armpit, then it would move to my funny bone and BAM cant feel my hands.
this was with rips.

I'm lucky I guess. Get a little cts blasting the ghrp2 /mod grf 6 or 7 x daily but only a little and you forget it's there, never at night though

I've done 15ius for a month straight years ago. My fingers get a little stiff no matter how high I go and sleep is great. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.

this was with rips.

I know exactly what ya mean. Felt like back in the old school days when you'd hand your arm over the chair to make veins pop out. Whole arm numb sometimes.

6iu right now for me. Ran 4iu for a while, sides subsided and went up to 6iu. Will sit here for a while.

any of you guys ever get your blood sugar checked , im referring to the higher dosages in this thread.

any of you guys ever get your blood sugar checked , im referring to the higher dosages in this thread.

Yea, fine on 10iu ed. You can do a lot with Diet to control this, cycle carbs, eat fibre with carbs after don't just slam carbs for the sake of it. A little fasting helps a lot and with high dose gh fat melts when fasting. If bulking on high dose gh I have most my carbs around workout when slin active

I check and advocate checking bgl while on hgh. Adding slin to gh helps bring down bgl which is one of the reasons why a lot of top level amateurs and pros use this combo. I'm hypoglycemic so gh doesn't raise my bgl dangerously high like it does with most people who mega dose.

I check and advocate checking bgl while on hgh. Adding slin to gh helps bring down bgl which is one of the reasons why a lot of top level amateurs and pros use this combo. I'm hypoglycemic so gh doesn't raise my bgl dangerously high like it does with most people who mega dose.

That and the fact it makes them fucking huge :DMy blood glucose runs very low, about 3.2 fasted which is about 60 I think the way you guys measure it, about 4 or 5 during the day on a carb day . I've never gone hypo in my life and can take 3iu humalog post workout 0 carbs no issues. Even at 7iu preworkout I don't need much carb at all. My body just seems to hold a constant blood glucose whatever I throw at it. 10 iu rips ed no slin raised it to about 3.6 fasted I think, still below normal but where I've always been. Ironicly a lot of my family is type 2 diabetic. Before I trained I lived on cake, pizza chocolate etc and drank like a fish and had 0 issues. I might not have the best genetics for bodybuilding but for survivability in a fucking beast. I only get a cold about once every 5 years and itl last a day. Off point but what I'm saying is genetics will be the biggest factor

After my knee surgery I tried that blast method popular on some of the foreign boards. 20iu/30iu/40/iu/50iu/60iu and then back to 4iu for the remainder of the month. Did it help healing? hell yes it did

After my knee surgery I tried that blast method popular on some of the foreign boards. 20iu/30iu/40/iu/50iu/60iu and then back to 4iu for the remainder of the month. Did it help healing? hell yes it did

Per day?!?!?

Per day?!?!?

It was 20iu the first day of the month, 30iu the second day and so on for 5 days until I reached 60 iu. I did space them out into 4 or more injections during the day and did this method for 3 months post op.

Never run less than 5iu ED. I went through a stint at 8iu ed, and two stints of 10iu ED.

However, all the rage these days seems to the MWF hgh blast for optimal growth

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity