over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bitch Bitch BITCH BITCH BITCH

lilkoreangirl

Registered
Damn. Is it me or do people ever NOT have SOMETHING to bitch about? Maybe it’s the diet. Maybe it’s PMS. Maybe it’s my nerves. Or, all of the above! 1.5 weeks out and everything is annoying!

I’m just noticing all the whiney babies around me at work.
Boohoo there aren’t ENOUGH vegetarian options at FREE lunch. MOFOs It’s FREE, you don’t HAVE to eat it…
Boohoo the cardio test requires that I walk quickly for THREE WHOLE MINUTES (we had a health fair earlier this week). SHUT-UP! Just don’t even talk to me!
Boohoo I only got 1 piece of cake from the birthday party (seriously). WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING TO?!!?!?!?

WTF?

Sorry, just had to vent for a sec….:eek:

LKG

Its like that for me every time I do a contest. Once I realized that everybody around me was an idiot and nobody really understood what I was going through did it get any better.
One of the trainers that worked at my gym would quit his night job of bouncing/bar tending when he was contest prepping 'cause he was sure he would end up killing someone...

Last edited:
Damn. Is it me or do people ever NOT have SOMETHING to bitch about? Maybe it’s the diet. Maybe it’s PMS. Maybe it’s my nerves. Or, all of the above! 1.5 weeks out and everything is annoying!

Boohoo there aren’t ENOUGH vegetarian options at FREE lunch. MOFOs It’s FREE, you don’t HAVE to eat it…
Boohoo the cardio test requires that I walk quickly for THREE WHOLE MINUTES (we had a health fair earlier this week). SHUT-UP! Just don’t even talk to me!
Boohoo I only got 1 piece of cake from the birthday party (seriously). WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING TO?!!?!?!?

WTF?

LKG

WHOA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Under these circumstances I find that when confronted with stupidity it really does help to scream "What the fuck?". Then laugh to take the edge back off the situation. ;)

sounds like your contest prep is going great!...

lol

yeah baby we have all been there. the thing is you really show self control, discapline (spelling) and focus. these are things most people get lazy about and just dont do. they have no idea what it is to prep like this. also they do not know what its like to deprive themselves of things. how many people are told to change their diets cuz of colesterol ect and dont cuz they just CANT. no self control. no willpower. this is one of the things i hoped you would see while dieting for the show. yes you can do it but...not everyone can!!!!
we all feel ya. hell the cupcakes,at the gym, the sushi at work(you know i loooove sushi.) but all in all take pride in the fact fo how strong you are.

you are right where you should be. grumpy, tired, sore, annoyed, aggravated, did i mention tired?;)

trust me when i say the people you are talking about are very jealous of what you are doing. men and women alike. they want to look good but......well you know.

ok enough of my low carb rant for now.:p

god bless
lucian

Last edited:

Only 1.5 weeks to go, hang in there girl.

oh she will be ok im just nto so sure she wont throw someone out of a window at work!!!!:eek:

;)

god bless
lucian

oh she will be ok im just nto so sure she wont throw someone out of a window at work!!!!:eek:

;)

god bless
lucian

I know the feeling.:)

i would have to echo what others have said... your prep seems to be RIGHT on track...

head up girl u are in the home stretch

yeah baby we have all been there. the thing is you really show self control, discapline (spelling) and focus. these are things most people get lazy about and just dont do. they have no idea what it is to prep like this. also they do not know what its like to deprive themselves of things. how many people are told to change their diets cuz of colesterol ect and dont cuz they just CANT. no self control. no willpower. this is one of the things i hoped you would see while dieting for the show. yes you can do it but...not everyone can!!!!
we all feel ya. hell the cupcakes,at the gym, the sushi at work(you know i loooove sushi.) but all in all take pride in the fact fo how strong you are.

you are right where you should be. grumpy, tired, sore, annoyed, aggravated, did i mention tired?;)

trust me when i say the people you are talking about are very jealous of what you are doing. men and women alike. they want to look good but......well you know.

ok enough of my low carb rant for now.:p

god bless
lucian

Lucian completely summed it up!
Contest prepping is definitely not the easiest thing to do, but you're almost there!
NOONE has any idea what it's like unless they've been through it themselves. So, do what you can to keep your sanity :)
we're all behind you!

WTF?

LKG
LMAO.........welcome to reality TV. Too funny LKG! I hear ya!

"IT"S FREE MOFOs" .........................LMAO!!!!

Wait a minute Phil aren't you bitching about them bitching :p.

While I don't compete, I do share your feelings on many of these issues. But IMO, it seems that some people in general just aren't happy unless they have something to bitch and complain about. I think these are the same people who really seem to thrive on drama and crisis in their daily lives. Even where I work, people piss and moan about the most ridiculous things. I'm standing there thinking to myself "Are you fucking kidding me?" they have a great job, make an excellent salary, work 8-5, holidays and weekends off and they want to complain about every little issue. What do you do? I mean you can't fucking kill them.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws