over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vent: UFC's Mark Hunt is the biggest bitch

go to youtube if you get bored and listen to Jim Cornette shoot on Brock Lesnar failing the drug test

he calls Lesnar an idiot but it's a little hard to call someone who is a self made multimillionaire stupid or an idiot

I guess they have history together...at one point Lesnar confronted him about talking trash about his wife and something about Cornette said normal people don't fight guys like you we just shoot you-not sure if he pulled a gun on him or not

Idk about y'all but I'm not gonna call Hunt a bitch or cry baby or whatever. Dude ain't got a bitch bone in his body.

As far as Lesnar. Rock on Lesnar! I have no judgment

You all miss the point..
The athlete is going to do whatever it takes to get a contract and a paycheck.

If you lose 2 fights in a row in the UFC, your done.. Plain and simple..

These guys will do whatever it takes ..

It's the ufc fault either make it no juice or make it no rules..
They have to say no juice for insurance purposes.. Obviously.

And I'm willing to bet 99.9% of them have taken juice at some point in their careers.

Hunt is right... Brock probably made 10x as much as Hunt and Brock was fucking cheating!! That's not right IDK what they make they were not fighting on a level playing field. First Brock got a waver to the 4 month pre fight USADA testing! Which is unheard of they never do that shit. And even this Brock tested dirty for Anti-E because he's been on PEDs. It's just not right and Hunt should get half of Brock's purse plus the loss off his record. Mark hunt wants to renegotiate his contract and this is huge!!

Hunt is a man and is just telling the truth!

lol cubano.. PRIDE was the best shit ever.. i wishhhh they would do some fun things like they did back then...like nakamura taking on that 400lb black brazilian , doing front rolling shots into leg locks... i mean, wtf, THAT was awesome! open weight tournaments ...guys didn't give a shit about a possible loss, just wanted to show... and the crowds loved just the "spirit" ... i miss pride :(

Prob cuz guys over 265 lbs and on PEDs stand a higher % of dying in the ring from heart attacks and other force related injuries...

So many of them dudes juice to get where they are going, it's all for money and all it takes is a few fights to make a big score .. And your set. Between contact and endorsements ..

Look at George saint Pierre ..
Best fighter. Retired cuz he had family problems, and mentally unstable..
But you enter believe that dude was $ smart and banked so much of it.

Pretty sure he has some PSTD tho and other concussion related mental
Problems

Hunt is right.

He's the one taking those punches and he's the one who can die or be bedridden for life because of them.

PEDs in fights is a different matter. Not the same thing as in bodybuilding or baseball. Someone can actually get killed.

This is some stellar logic lol. So a juiced guy with a bat is less dangerous then a juiced guy without one? Makes sense [emoji19]

my frustration is the total ignorance of those who comment on the subject. I hear people say "The only reason to take an anti-estrogen is post steroid cycle" what?

Also, we like to think we could beat USADA testing because we know how the shit works but what's the best you can do? Test Suspension and hope the testers don't come in the next 12 hours? They have a lot of ways to detect fluctuations in your hormones to your baseline. Would be hard to beat their testing.

Glad I participate in a sport that doesn't waste it's time on drug testing.

They look for the metabolites which stick around based on many variables. It's very hard to beat the testing from what I understand.

Last edited:
This is some stellar logic lol. So a juiced guy with a bat is less dangerous then a juiced guy without one? Makes sense [emoji19]

What are you talking about?

The cage is a controlled environment, not a street fight.

What are you talking about?

The cage is a controlled environment, not a street fight.

I'm with Allex on this one. PED's give a strength advantage, among other things. If it didn't help the fight game they wouldn't use it.

In a sport where the point is to damage the other person physically and win the ability to inflict more damage due to PED's is not even close to results of using in other sports. Hitting more home runs, running faster......etc.

" . . . These guys are cheating, and they should be in court for it – lose all their money for cheating. If I die in there, who’s going to look after my family? … These mother(expletive) should be penalized hard. Dirty, scummy, cheating scum . . . "

Correct.

I'm with Allex on this one. PED's give a strength advantage, among other things. If it didn't help the fight game they wouldn't use it.

In a sport where the point is to damage the other person physically and win the ability to inflict more damage due to PED's is not even close to results of using in other sports. Hitting more home runs, running faster......etc.

Yes, maybe put a more diplomatic way, but that's what Hunt means.

5years first offence ban. Lifetime on second.

Plus withhold purse + fine.

Plus referral to authorities for criminal prosecution. Opponent should consider civil prosecution.

PEDs are the worst kept "secret" in MMA. Steroid + hgh use is rife at all levels - in fact worse at the lower levels.

UFC (Dana) knew about it for years and only made a show at cleaning their game up because they had to.

Even the ref's were at it (look at "Big John's changing physique?)!

Challenge the old school guys to take lie detectors as to if the were juicing for fights; not many will take that test. Years ago Jeremy horn told everyone that would listen how it was.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131