over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Black China Labs

ironone1

FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
It looks like they have a nice line of prohormone products on paper. I was just wondering if anybody has tried their products and what kind of results have you had from them? I have tried some of the latest ones with good results, but am looking for feedback on others that may be good also. I see G.E.T.'s line of PH's have been pulled from the shelf and am sure others will be banned soon. I'm gonna run some test, proviron, masteron and another prohormone for an anabolic in my next cycle soon. Thanks again for all replies....I1

Last edited:
It looks like they have a nice line of prohormone products on paper. I was just wondering if anybody has tried their products and what kind of results have you had from them? I have tried some of the latest ones with good results, but am looking for feedback on others that may be good also. I see G.E.T.'s line of PH's have been pulled from the shelf and am sure others will be banned soon. I'm gonna run some test, proviron, masteron and another prohormone for an anabolic in my next cycle soon. Thanks again for all replies....I1

IMHO.. Don't waste your time with prohormones.. Most people / companies who use them aren't concerned about their effects on your liver or BP or anything. Go real aas or go natural.. But hey.. That's just my humble opinion...

IMHO.. Don't waste your time with prohormones.. Most people / companies who use them aren't concerned about their effects on your liver or BP or anything. Go real aas or go natural.. But hey.. That's just my humble opinion...

Any aas oral will tax your liver and raise bp to some degree. PH's are better i.m.h.o. than when I've run d-bols in my cycle. None of them compared to my last cycle with Havoc in it. You obviously haven't tried them if you think they are a waste of time.

Any aas oral will tax your liver and raise bp to some degree. PH's are better i.m.h.o. than when I've run d-bols in my cycle. None of them compared to my last cycle with Havoc in it. You obviously haven't tried them if you think they are a waste of time.

I actually have.. Mass Tabs.. Now discountinued.. I got about 10 lbs off them but felt really crappy towards the end even with liv-52, saw palm and hawthorne. My view is just that why chemically alter something that much when you can get the real thing.

I actually have.. Mass Tabs.. Now discountinued.. I got about 10 lbs off them but felt really crappy towards the end even with liv-52, saw palm and hawthorne. My view is just that why chemically alter something that much when you can get the real thing.

Cause I don't respond nearly as good to the real thing. They are the real thing-designer steroids. Prohormones is a misnomer. I got ALOT better strength gains from Havoc with no bloat and didn't feel winded as I did on drol and d-bols. There is no comparison in my mind for what I have experienced.

Very true...I have seen more cases of gyno from prohormons than gear.

Cause I don't respond nearly as good to the real thing. They are the real thing-designer steroids. Prohormones is a misnomer. I got ALOT better strength gains from Havoc with no bloat and didn't feel winded as I did on drol and d-bols. There is no comparison in my mind for what I have experienced.

Shut up!! :eek: haha I get ya... Everybody has thier favs.. It just freaks me out that some lab geek is off adding methyl and creating a double bond here and a single bond there just to help get it by the liver and into the bloodstream.. Why not just use test and the real thing, shoot'er in and get'er done!! lol

I find it to be more of a legal issue for some people (myself included).

Sus500, pheramass, and trenadrol work extremely well and wont put me in prison.

Black China Labs? Maybe I should try them because they're probably faster than White China Labs.

Good one!! :D
I thought you'd appreciate that one!:D Especially from me: a guy so white that when I walk out into the sun it has to hide behind the moon! So white that I make Caspar look like a mexican. So white I piss milk and shit chalk. So white that I have to play hockey because it's the only way I can beat something black without becoming a cop. So white I have to play pool because that way, the white ball can finally knock out all the colored balls.

I'll be here all week...:D

ive used mass caps by masscaps.com and the results were very good for me,,little sides and NICE 15lb leans mass gains.

ive used mass caps by masscaps.com and the results were very good for me,,little sides and NICE 15lb leans mass gains.

not to high jack thread, but Alin can you please respond to my emails I have been emailing for the last 2 weeks.

I haven't heard of black lion but have heard of red lion labs. Small line-up but good quality. Wasn't there an old ug company called black lion? Had crappy products and bad rep and also believe there was a website. Either way both of these that I mentioneddidn't sell "pro-hormones"

Shut up!! :eek: haha I get ya... Everybody has thier favs.. It just freaks me out that some lab geek is off adding methyl and creating a double bond here and a single bond there just to help get it by the liver and into the bloodstream.. Why not just use test and the real thing, shoot'er in and get'er done!! lol

I do use test if you read the original post I said I was gonna run it with test, mast, and proviron. Test doesn't give you the strength that PH's do.

Superdrol = strength gains baby!

I "pulsed" Superdrol with DHEA. Pulsing is a theory I have read about on another board. I worked out MWF and took Superdrol on MWF, as opposed to every day. Every night I took DHEA before bed.

I had a little hair shedding - whether it was the Superdrol or DHEA....God damn them both!:eek:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws