over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blast and Cruise

Huge_C2

Registered
SO ihave read every search result with the words blast and cruise in the title and yet i have not found anything relative to what im looking for. My question is this.... What are the opinions or expierence's of people on this board with blast and cruise if your on TRT?
Thanks...

SO ihave read every search result with the words blast and cruise in the title and yet i have not found anything relative to what im looking for. My question is this.... What are the opinions or expierence's of people on this board with blast and cruise if your on TRT?
Thanks...

What exactly are you looking for? I am on TRT as well (doc prescribed). I can give you my experiences but your question is pretty vague.

Well i to am on doc prescribed TRT.. I was just wondering what can be done if i want to cycle? Could i do 12 weeks on 500mg test e and then three weeks at like 150mgs? if so what can i do during the three weeks> Hcg and clomid? I know how to lay out a regular cycle but im on trt now (was low before first cycle always have been) what if anything is different if i wanna blast and cruise instead of on and off?

Well i to am on doc prescribed TRT.. I was just wondering what can be done if i want to cycle? Could i do 12 weeks on 500mg test e and then three weeks at like 150mgs? if so what can i do during the three weeks> Hcg and clomid? I know how to lay out a regular cycle but im on trt now (was low before first cycle always have been) what if anything is different if i wanna blast and cruise instead of on and off?

You can run your cycle anyway you want. The only hard part about blasting and cruising is the timing since using TRT prescribed test, you'll be utilizing long esters. In my opionion that would mean you will want to start your cruise portion about two weeks after your pinning during blasting phase. That way you are actually cruising for that period on TRT doses and not 500mg or whatever you choose. I think there could also be some use of a short ester like prop to help kick off your second blast phase as well. That way you don't have to worry about the front end timing as much.

I personally don't use HCG or clomid as being on TRT, I just deal with being shut down. If you feel better with HCG as some do, then by all means you can utilize it however I don't see where that is needed unless you are not on TRT which I feel the whole blasting and cruising if for. That way a someone who isn't on TRT can recover after the shorter blast phase during the cruise and then blast again.

I'd just use your HRT w/ susp or prop for 4-6wks then get off for 4 wks.

You can run your cycle anyway you want. The only hard part about blasting and cruising is the timing since using TRT prescribed test, you'll be utilizing long esters. In my opionion that would mean you will want to start your cruise portion about two weeks after your pinning during blasting phase. That way you are actually cruising for that period on TRT doses and not 500mg or whatever you choose. I think there could also be some use of a short ester like prop to help kick off your second blast phase as well. That way you don't have to worry about the front end timing as much.

I personally don't use HCG or clomid as being on TRT, I just deal with being shut down. If you feel better with HCG as some do, then by all means you can utilize it however I don't see where that is needed unless you are not on TRT which I feel the whole blasting and cruising if for. That way a someone who isn't on TRT can recover after the shorter blast phase during the cruise and then blast again.

If you dont mind me asking how old are you and what are your stats? What have your gains been like while doing this?

If you dont mind me asking how old are you and what are your stats? What have your gains been like while doing this?

You have PM

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity