over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blending Testosterone Esters

Androgenetics

Registered
Hey guys I'm blasting right now with E, doing 1ML EOD so 875mg pw, I was wondering can I mix the E with Cypionate & phenylpropionate? I have 80ML of Test E 250 20ML of Test C 250 and 40ML of Test PhenylProp 100? I know Test is test but would there be any added benefit to dosing all esters? Or would it just cause a whole bunch of hormone fluctuations and increase in side effects?

I was thinking 1ML of E EOD .5ML C EOD & .5ML PP EOD that's about 1.5g of Test pw. The highest I've gone on Test only was 1250 with great results. Just never used multiple esters but I have a bunch of lying around and I thought I might put in to good use. So for any of you with experience please let me know. Thanks in advance.

That is the craziest thing I have ever heard, I couldn't imagine a blend of Testosterone. :rolleyes:

Sustanon, T400 blend, etc.

It never ceases to amaze me that people use a ton of gear and lack the most basic knowledge about it.

Google sustanon.

That is the craziest thing I have ever heard, I couldn't imagine a blend of Testosterone. :rolleyes:

Sustanon, T400 blend, etc.

That just teaches him blends have some magical synergistic effects :p

It never ceases to amaze me that people use a ton of gear and lack the most basic knowledge about it.

Yea thanks. My question was would there be hormone fluctuations and an increase in side effects as opposed to just sticking to a single ester, and I asked if anyone had experience on doing so. I never used blends or sustanon, I was looking for ACTUAL help and advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea thanks. My question was would there be hormone fluctuations and an increase in side effects as opposed to just sticking to a single ester, and I asked if anyone had experience on doing so. I never used blends or sustanon, I was looking for ACTUAL help and advice.

Of course there would be a hormone imbalance you're going to have Enanthate and cypionate which basically the same so you can run together because the Esther allows them to release at the same time. But when you add phenyl propionate the half-life of that I believe it's 4 days compared to enanthate or cypionate where the half life is something like 10 to 14 days. You sat down with the calculator and added it up right it might be possible but I do not think it is worth it.

from BM

Of course there would be a hormone imbalance you're going to have Enanthate and cypionate which basically the same so you can run together because the Esther allows them to release at the same time. But when you add phenyl propionate the half-life of that I believe it's 4 days compared to enanthate or cypionate where the half life is something like 10 to 14 days. You sat down with the calculator and added it up right it might be possible but I do not think it is worth it.

from BM

Thank you brother I think I will just stick to the E&C, and I'll save the Phenylprop for another time. I also found it will be harder to manage my e2 with the different timed spikes.

I would save it for the next cycle u run and frontload with it the test cyp and E...

from BM

Are you guys really this uneducated? Just stop injecting if you are. Like I said, google sustanon. There is nothing wrong with using different test esters together. Is it better, no, is it worse, no. To each their own, some people like prop, some like enan or cyp, some like sustanon (a fucking blend wise guys). Btw test cyp and test enan have different half lives.

Oh yeah, and front loading a hormone is a ridiculous waste. If you plan on front loading, just send me your gear so I can actually make good use of it.

Why does everyone think that mixing esters is a bad thing? If anything it's better because he will have all different half lives and not as much trough in levels. It will act like sust. And yes, e and c have a about a 1.5 day difference in half life. I say do it and give it a shot. .5mlC&E and 1ml prop e3d

Last edited:
Why does everyone think that mixing esters is a bad thing? If anything it's better because he will have all different half lives and not as much trough in levels. It will act like sust. And yes, e and c have a about a 1.5 day difference in half life. I say do it and give it a shot. .5mlC&E and 1ml prop e3d

Nice to see you help out androman [emoji48]

It seems that Test blend is popular with the bodybuilders now.Many of our clients inquiry the blends and ask us to make it according to their recipe.

I usually do this for the first 4 weeks of my cycle.
A 300 mg blend of testc/testp. After its just cyp.
I personally get more body acne with short esters, even with frequent injects. Anti estrogen aside, this doesn't happen with long eaters for me.

this thread went downhill predictably fast.

Honestly I really don't know what you're doing putting this post up. Everything you need to know you can find on Google and has been discussed a million times over. And if you have enough brains to acquire that much gear then you should have enough brains to figure out how to mix properly. Hell you could buy a few sterile sealed vials and actually measure it out properly and make your own T400 Etc. That's about all I can say there.
And just say no the guys on here including myself are not trying to be dicks we just feel it's kind of ridiculous to post something like this when all of the information is available with a quick Google search and even searching on this site and others like it. Also look into European medical journals where they use Sustanon more so and see what they say about estrogen etcetera. Again Google.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Professional Muscle mobile app

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner