over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bleu Taylor

you also have to remember that many bodybuilders have gear for free from UGL so costs are not a problem here

as a curiosity I will say that my friend coached by a well-known bodybuilder from the UK took 1400mg primo 700mg masteron offseason and also NPP and test
He should be on at least 2g Test 😂 wtf he did on 700 mast during off-season LOL!

warlock it went only that far - its like here do something ..but he knows it won't do shit...maybe increase igf? IDK

But even if he went further something beneficial...id keep it to myself - feel like im giving out his info for free..but the info I am giving out is shit - but he honestly didn't go any further

Also - my diet when I went down from 211 to 188 and was like 7% fat because at that time I had 175 lean muscle - was probably the best thing and even that was crazy - was on it for literally months - 5 or 6 months? till i realized he didn't have anything planned for growth after that - so I had to change shit up on my own - told him I'm changing my compounds...he said if i did that he couldn't help me anymore
But the diet if I was to give him credit for anything...that would be about it...and it was fish, veg and rice every freaken day...had to text him 3 xs to get it changed over 3 or 4 weeks...
Lol he told me type out everything your eating and I will look at it....I told him its the meal plan you gave me...wtf? Lmao
But later he told me he bought another house or something didn't have my files or something - but to me its thats your job...don't pass your job onto me..wtf..you don't have my meal plan..thats on you Lmao
I had veins every where I never saw them Lol ..but was flat as a pancake couldn't see shit

Aug i get another hydrostatic...see where I am now - I currently weigh 209 - but my abs def not showing like 7%

You can DM me if I miss any postings here - I have no reason to bs - basically im a fish..he set the hook... end of story Lmao

Im not a monster - never could get it right on my own - I quit for 5 years - and came back September of 2021 i started up again..diet - stepped into the gym october

Only lost 5 lbs or so of muscle based on my last hydrostatic over those 5 years..if i remember correctly

I just want like 188 or 192 muscle..and done

If not...march of next year done..and just gonna be healthy and lift

5 ft 8
Well had dexascan done last minute because under Justin Harris gained weight fast and thought I was getting too fat. Also my breathing was little heavy - might of been lack of sleep or new weight I put on

I'm 8.76 % fat and 186.6 lean muscle now

Very nice gain from March last dunk test

I'll post both up later prior dunk test and dexa
Still scheduled dunk test hydrostatic on aug 9

I been with this guy for almost a year

Let me tell you if your a nobody like me this is my experience

He has a reason to delay everything and pushes off jobs on you that he never follows up on. Honestly think it's a delay tactic and for him to obtain knowledge. He also caters to what you say my estrogen was 2 points too high and he told me to take a quarter of something..I forget it might be in my texts. I tell him I'd really like to use my hgh he say 2 i.u x 2 day - take anytime - insulin protocol take lantus keep increasing never go pass 75 and my diet he didn't want to change ...150 carbs a day - humalog he didn't want me to go pass 5 i.u pre workout

My health is fine ATM no issues

Im still w him to September but he's so bad I hired Justin Harris like month and half ago

Let me tell you Justin Harris blows him away -
I will ask both the same question - Justin omg responds quickly - if you ask 2 or 3 questions he might miss one but always will respond if you ask again - Bleu last question I asked him 2 weeks - last one * not the first time
The responses completely different Harris informative -Bleu winging it - he edged out the Harris on insulin sensitivity protocol though

Like last week Bleu no feedback on my weekly update - I had to contact him - kid has tricks to lessen his side of the equation

Harris always on top of his shit - and his overall protocol is more reflective of a pro bodybuilder -in my opinion

Blue had me at 2500 calories to gain - every day

Harris has me up to 4500 calories on high days

It's intense seriously for me I put on weight but man - I had to take a break for a week from it - laying down breathing all sorts of heavy
But I'm back on it again

People staring and saying you look jacked - at gym or public - no I'm not posting pics - I'm an old man they probably being kind lol

Bleu his juicing very low for me...now if that's because he don't want to put the time in or because that's his method idk

Harris just said he likes test and primo - suggested some numbers - I don't think that's giving away too much info

But I added deca after a month
And then one month later I'm gonna add an oral

Anyway this is my experience w Bleu and Harris

Bleu is a nice guy ...
Harris little more professional and keeps it that way - at least me

So not gonna bash Bleu anymore but carefully pick your coach

And don't ask me what he or she says about this or that

I have to remain some type of respectfulness of their occupation
I just wanted to bump this comment. Been with Bleu 8mo now and this is the same exact story for me.

I'm a nobody trying to make a debut into superheavys. Long road ahead for sure and Bleu was the 2nd coach I tried. First being Mark Sundayin because I knew him personally(that was terrible, no ped experience and he's a cardio queen 2x90 min hiit stairmaster sessions a day 5x a week on top of weights.)

Blue has a very moderate, simple protocol, test, Primo, GH. Very basic gym routine, like late 90s style, lots of compound lifts, 2x30min cardio 5x week, push, pull, legs, repeat.

We're on week 6 or so of what was supposed to be a growth period but I swear he uses some sort of answering service or auto reply because some weeks I'll follow up on questions I asked and it's definitely the first time he read/heard the question based on his response. Haven't gained any size in 6 weeks despite my attempts to alert or bring to his attention.

Check ins are viewed about 4-6 days after submission, I get 3 weeks of "good job bro" then week 4 he'll Wana call and it's like the first time we've exchanged info in several weeks.

I look better than last year but 8mo of cardio 2x a day 5x a week would do that.

I am a little lost and not sure where to go from here. I have a very good understanding of programming and structuring of routine based on goals, tracking progressive overload data sets and comparin etc, I'm a geek about this. If anything, Bleu has just been a voice of reassurance for my work put in. But $300/mo for zero communication, 5+ days to respond to text/email, zero in person training, zero posing criticism.

Recommendations would be appreciated

If/when I decide to hire a coach again I'll probably be giving luki a shot.

I think most good coaches start out really good for replying and paying attention. But if they are good and get people the results word gets around and eventually they take on too many clients and thus begins the not truly paying attention to the client.

If/when I decide to hire a coach again I'll probably be giving luki a shot.

I think most good coaches start out really good for replying and paying attention. But if they are good and get people the results word gets around and eventually they take on too many clients and thus begins the not truly paying attention to the client.

I am going to start working with Dusty Hanshaw probably December after work calms down and i can justify a coach.

And yes, with Bleu, there were times I thought it was someone else responding to my questions. The emails would just be different. Like some of them detailed and asking questions about how workoutS are going and diet. Others would be like….pictures look good.

I am going to start working with Dusty Hanshaw probably December after work calms down and i can justify a coach.

And yes, with Bleu, there were times I thought it was someone else responding to my questions. The emails would just be different. Like some of them detailed and asking questions about how workoutS are going and diet. Others would be like….pictures look good.
Let us know how that goes with Dusty!

No surprise here with Bleu. Same song and dance.

You're doing (2) 30 minute sessions a day 5x a week on the off season?

No surprise here with Bleu. Same song and dance.

You're doing (2) 30 minute sessions a day 5x a week on the off season?
That's correct. 30min fasted cardio upon waking, 30min post workout. Pic attached for credibility.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221011_065555.jpg
    Screenshot_20221011_065555.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 122
I believe you. I'm the cardio king and thats crazy for off season. Drop it to 30 mins 5-6x/wk none on leg days.

Chalk it up as a loss and move on from Bleu.

I just wanted to bump this comment. Been with Bleu 8mo now and this is the same exact story for me.

I'm a nobody trying to make a debut into superheavys. Long road ahead for sure and Bleu was the 2nd coach I tried. First being Mark Sundayin because I knew him personally(that was terrible, no ped experience and he's a cardio queen 2x90 min hiit stairmaster sessions a day 5x a week on top of weights.)

Blue has a very moderate, simple protocol, test, Primo, GH. Very basic gym routine, like late 90s style, lots of compound lifts, 2x30min cardio 5x week, push, pull, legs, repeat.

We're on week 6 or so of what was supposed to be a growth period but I swear he uses some sort of answering service or auto reply because some weeks I'll follow up on questions I asked and it's definitely the first time he read/heard the question based on his response. Haven't gained any size in 6 weeks despite my attempts to alert or bring to his attention.

Check ins are viewed about 4-6 days after submission, I get 3 weeks of "good job bro" then week 4 he'll Wana call and it's like the first time we've exchanged info in several weeks.

I look better than last year but 8mo of cardio 2x a day 5x a week would do that.

I am a little lost and not sure where to go from here. I have a very good understanding of programming and structuring of routine based on goals, tracking progressive overload data sets and comparin etc, I'm a geek about this. If anything, Bleu has just been a voice of reassurance for my work put in. But $300/mo for zero communication, 5+ days to respond to text/email, zero in person training, zero posing criticism.

contact justin harris

• Love
Reactions: D2
That's correct. 30min fasted cardio upon waking, 30min post workout. Pic attached for credibility.
I think that's how he keeps insulin sensitivity while using Lantus in high doses....

I believe you. I'm the cardio king and thats crazy for off season. Drop it to 30 mins 5-6x/wk none on leg days.

Chalk it up as a loss and move on from Bleu.

I also wondered why the fuck I had to do 3 hours of LISS on a TINY caloric surplus.

I just told myself I am his fattest client and I deserve this madness lol

I think that's how he keeps insulin sensitivity while using Lantus in high doses....

Bleu wasn’t ridiculous on dosing for me as I have heard from some, mine was pretty basic, 500T 600 deca….he did ask how much growth could I reasonably run, which was 5iu. We did 5iu humalog pre or post workout IIRC.

But for 216-217lbs, that’s still a good dose. I’m sure it would of ramped up if i stayed longer

No insulin for me. It's literally just test, Primo, T4 and GH. My issue stems from the fact that I reached out to him for help so I could debut in NPC super heavyweights. I have been sitting at 200lbs ±2 for at least 4mo at this point. Peds and dosages aren't exactly what I'd pictured for "blasting" or growing. At this point I just feel like he's feeding me bread crumbs so I'll keep paying, changing just enough so I don't leave but I need to gain some serious weight. I had given him the goal of 2yrs for first show, here we are 8mo later still spinning wheels.

To all the people who praise him, I'd be willing to bet you had already placed at shows before crossing with him. Don't get me wrong, not bashing him, just tired of being disappointed by coaches taking on too many clients, forfeiting time and diligence. We all put way too much time, effort, and money in this to be constantly disappointed.

I hate airing all this.. But I wish I would have known before I blew thousands of dollars. Maybe I can save someone the trouble, fuck it.

I'd tell him not happy and move on....try to get a refund

If you can't then let him know he's not meeting expectations and you need more of everything period

Reactions: D2
Bleu wasn’t ridiculous on dosing for me as I have heard from some, mine was pretty basic, 500T 600 deca….he did ask how much growth could I reasonably run, which was 5iu. We did 5iu humalog pre or post workout IIRC.

But for 216-217lbs, that’s still a good dose. I’m sure it would of ramped up if i stayed longer
But i was thinking that Bleu was the Lantus guy....

Here we had a guy that used 70iu Lantus daily, and his cycle was like 1,7g Test 400 Tren 300 Deca. I don't remember the name but he posted his journey to USA Nationals.

At this point I think that he has too many clients and can't follow them properly.....

id never hire bleu purely from the way he carries on on the leo and bostin vids
looks like a sooky old cunt thats constantly taking a shit in his pants
he looks like constipation
and then sooks about other coaches like he is some kind of elite
ive only heard bad things about him

But i was thinking that Bleu was the Lantus guy....

Here we had a guy that used 70iu Lantus daily, and his cycle was like 1,7g Test 400 Tren 300 Deca. I don't remember the name but he posted his journey to USA Nationals.

At this point I think that he has too many clients and can't follow them properly.....
bleu likes lantus and large doses of gear but it is obvious that he will not give such a plan for the first person who comes to him

I prescribe real cycles only to advanced players with great potential, the rest are given so that they do not hurt them lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131