over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloodwork, melanotan and low libido

the_warrior

Registered
Hi all,

I have two related questions. I recently had blood work done while running 250mg cyp eod along with 1mg adex eod. My results were as follows:

Total: 10k +
Free: 3,660
E2: 453

I do not have much bloat, issues with nips etc. given how high my e2 is, should I consider increasing my AI or switching to a different AI?

Now the other question, I have recently been experiencing issues with low libido / weak erections. This had not been an issue when I was running my test with 500 tren E but since I switched to EQ, I have had problems. Concurrent with this, I went through a loading phase with mt2 where I took 500mg a day. At first I had an incredible boost in libido but them that tapered off and now as I said, I'm having problems. Standard ED drugs have only been somewhat helpful.

Could this be a result of the mt2, high estrogen or something else I'm not considering?

Thank you for any help given!

If e2 is still that high on 1 mg eod of adex, your stuff is underdosed or something. Id look into a new ai

Is the arimidex pharm grade or from a research company? Your e2 is pretty high considering your only using 750mg test cyp/week .the 1mg of arimidex every other day should be plenty

Make the switch to real HG adex. I recently did and the difference is amazing , no more nip pains or acne. Your stuff is probably under dosed leaving e2 that high.

Unfortunately I can't recall if At the time I was using mpresearchsupply or generic pharma from clearsky (which I'm using now; also bumped test to 250mg 2 days on, 1 day off...1200 / week)

Manpowers stuff was hit and miss so that is why your e2 is so high .stick to the pharm grade and recheck bloodsin a couple of weeks

On the upside your gear is real. On the downside, if there's any real arimedex in there, it's certainly not 1 mg.

How long ago did you stop the tren e? Tren gives out high estrogen results so it's likely contributed. It could be many things. Your AI is likely fake too. It could be your AI is real and you are using too much so it is negatively effecting your libido whilst the tren gives a false e2 result.

There are a few possibilities so we need more details to give a better answer. But sure it is 99% likely a high estrogen issue as your test numbers are sky high. The mt2 will only help in the bedroom but don't ever do a loading phase for mt2 again :eek: Start off low and move up gradually over time.

Last edited:
Thank for all the insight and suggestions, gentlemen. I'm going to get new bloodwork done and see where I am at.

Given that I am now using generic HG pharma adex and my libido is still suppressed. Would it be worth moving to 1mg ED?

Thank for all the insight and suggestions, gentlemen. I'm going to get new bloodwork done and see where I am at.

Given that I am now using generic HG pharma adex and my libido is still suppressed. Would it be worth moving to 1mg ED?
Switch to a different source(trusted) for the ai and see if that makes a difference

Switch to a different source(trusted) for the ai and see if that makes a difference

No longer here I don't think..rasaresearch.com. Still legit and super fast. **broken link removed**

Last edited:
How long ago did you stop the tren e? Tren gives out high estrogen results so it's likely contributed. It could be many things. Your AI is likely fake too. It could be your AI is real and you are using too much so it is negatively effecting your libido whilst the tren gives a false e2 result.

There are a few possibilities so we need more details to give a better answer. But sure it is 99% likely a high estrogen issue as your test numbers are sky high. The mt2 will only help in the bedroom but don't ever do a loading phase for mt2 again :eek: Start off low and move up gradually over time.

Going to agree with most except the MT2 actually works backwards for me no joke... I'll be dark as fuck in a good three weeks but well before then my libido takes a hit and around wk 2 sometime I am lethargic as fuck for the remainder of running it... very weird response IMO but is what it is and the price I have to pay when start heading in the direction of pasty tones LOL

I would have to agree with the others, you should look into getting a different AI bro, either a different type if you trust your source, or a different source. AI's work very well, they are designed to treat breast cancer.

MT2 for me increases my libido, but everyone reacts differently to different things. Personally, 30 minutes after I take it I am usually 'in the mood'

Another thing to consider, as I said above, everyone is different. Some people lose their libido on higher doses of testosterone, some people have increased libido while taking deca, meanwhile others lose their libido for months.

After coming off of tren, even when I stay on the test, it is pretty normal for me to have a dip in my sex drive as my body gets used to the new (much lesser) amount of androgens in my system. Elvia1023 brings up a good point, how long have you been off the tren?

The first thing I would do is start reducing variables, while I do not thing that the MT2 is a factor, it cant hurt to drop it for a bit, get a better AI and get your e2 back in check. If your libido is back after the e2 is under control, throw the MT2 back in and see what happens... If your libido is not back after your e2 is back in check, at least you have eliminated two variables, high e2 and the MT2... in which case, you can readdress things.

You will be fine bro, do not worry too much about it, a lot of this can be mental as well so please dont stress too much!

G

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity