over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bodybuilding wisdom you've gained over the years

Basing the diet around high protein, high fibre and healthy fats is good practice in general.

Good LCHF and good HCLF diets have a lot in common. Just depends where you get the rest of your energy from.
Yeah that tracks, healthy fiber is emphasized most if healthy diets. I did a refeed yesterday and feel a bit worse today. I'll mess around with CKD or TKD I think as I get leaner and see how it goes. Maybe I'll tolerate carbs better when I'm lean and have a healthier gut biome, maybe I never will.

- If you don’t run gh while on aas you’re severely limiting your gains.
- Be consistent
- Routine bloodwork/ health checks are extremely important
- Mind muscle connection is more important than just throwing around heavy weight
- When starting out if you’re skinny eat eat eat stuff the calories down… yes even fast food (make sure to get enough protein in though). Put significant size on then think about cutting later. (I know a lot of guys will disagree with me on this but this is my opinion).
- Dont be afraid to take breaks from the gym.
- Blast and cruise (trt) instead of blasting then using pct.
- Don’t do short cycles (12 weeks and under ) when first starting out. Run longer cycles to really help build mature muscle.

1 Just because you can use that amount of weight with good form doesn’t mean you always should.
2 Listen to your body. If it hurts your joints don’t do it and find something that is similar but causes no pain.
3 If you want to look like an athlete or bodybuilder then learn proper nutrition.

Okay so today I learned Halo Top has 18g of fibre per tub, that is fuckin nuts.

View attachment 192020
I had no idea about Halo Top specifically, damn. But in general, low calorie products along with the 'keto' products have an insane amount of fiber, because fiber doesn't count towards net carbs? I think its a bit gimmicky and maybe bullshit, but something like a keto wrap can have an insane amount of fiber too.
1707317457896.png
This is one of the 'La Tortilla' brand ones, very reasonably priced and tastes like a tortilla.

I had no idea about Halo Top specifically, damn. But in general, low calorie products along with the 'keto' products have an insane amount of fiber, because fiber doesn't count towards net carbs? I think its a bit gimmicky and maybe bullshit, but something like a keto wrap can have an insane amount of fiber too.
View attachment 192022
This is one of the 'La Tortilla' brand ones, very reasonably priced and tastes like a tortilla.
Yeah the thing is they don't count because insoluble fiber specifically (like oat fiber) is not able to be digested. And if you eat to much in one sitting your going to be in trouble 🪠 🚽.

View attachment 192022

Yeah so there is definitely some debate as to the usefulness of this prebiotic fibre. Each type seems to be it's own very different thing.

Apparently these help our gut bacteria and might evert a positive influence on cholesterol but it's up for debate at the moment.

View attachment 192022
I eat 3 chicken Wraps a day gives me almost 50gr of fiber just from them. Plus vegetables.

"Like Cobalt for our cell phone batteries mainly comes from the republic of Congo made by child and slave laborers. That would be a good example of not ethically sourced. "

i think that's funded by Black Rock and State Street by corporations that push Environmental Social and Governance so it's fine. The slaves have nothing and they are happy.

Yeah the thing is they don't count because insoluble fiber specifically (like oat fiber) is not able to be digested. And if you eat to much in one sitting your going to be in trouble 🪠 🚽.
Both have benefits

Both have benefits

Oh no doubt, I love fiber but I'm always curious as to where people get their sources as I'm always looking to try new foods. Personally I love a combination of prebiotic fiber from psyllium husk and probiotic from sauerkraut. Ever since I have added these two a few times a day with my meals digestion has never been better.

Yea I was also shocked. I don't feel so guilty about eating them because of it. I usually get the 300 calorie chocolate flavor or 330 calorie peanut butter flavor
In my 20’s when I was my heaviest I would drink a shake and eat a pint of halo top before bed.

1) Calories to grow
2) The fiber for health and digestion

Was fun checking out at the store with all this meat, rice and a dozen pints of Halo Top. 😂

Oh yeah forgot a couple major ones imo
- don’t be afraid to start telmisartan at the beginning of your AAS journey to mitigate some Long term health problems that could occur from high blood pressure.
- Do Not start AAS without access to legit aromatase inhibitors or you’ll find out that it is not fun spending thousands to get gynecomastia removed.

This advice is what I use for myself and my friends that seek help

I'm sure bboy has already mentioned it but only eat when your hungry. Adjust macros to your goals.

High frequency, lower volume (per bodypart) training.

In my 20’s when I was my heaviest I would drink a shake and eat a pint of halo top before bed.

1) Calories to grow
2) The fiber for health and digestion

Was fun checking out at the store with all this meat, rice and a dozen pints of Halo Top. 😂
Lol when I started eating them again, the lady at the check out counter said "oh wow I'm so used to seeing you only buying healthy foods." I'm like ummm it's only 300 calories m'am. I'll survive.

I read something confusing on instagram, yeah I know...

The post basically said "I do not like working out unless I am on gear".

1) Enjoying it = consistency. If you hate your program, do not love lifting, then find something you do love
2) Do not skip a workout. One day will come when you are sick, broken etc. It is a gift to be able to hit the gym
3) Do not EVER, EVER use tiger balm, or others, and scratch your balls...

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws