over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Most you’ve gained

• Thread starter Deleted member 226465
  • Start date
Hell yeah what a gain! How the literal fuck did you gain so much weight so quick and not gain a tonne of fat?

Secrets must be shared 😂

After my first show I went from 201 to 275 in like 2-2.5 months during my rebound.

I’ll find pics today and post them up. I was a balloon, so full.

Hell yeah what a gain! How the literal fuck did you gain so much weight so quick and not gain a tonne of fat?

Secrets must be shared 😂

Oh man I didn’t have THAT good of results, but I put on well over 10lbs with that shit the only time I ever used it.

Super toxic feeling, won’t use again lol
Yup I did the Gaspari M1t and put on like 25 lbs in a month. I was young and dumb and in retrospect wish I had the resources I have now back then.

Seems to work to this day if load the same amount and use micronized creatine mono, and not really stomach discomfort, unless it's maybe 50 grams a day I did in accident last week
Ok, I'm intrigued. How did you accidentally take 50g of creatine?

Most I ever gained was the first time I took creatine. I think I went from like 170 to 190+ or something. I had crazy stretch marks from growing so fast. I truly believe I stretched the fascia and caused permanent muscle growth. That was doing the old school loading protocol, where you take 25 grams per day and drink a gallon and a half of water throughout the day.
All these years I knew I should have been taking creatine. LOL

The only thing that ever happened when I loaded creatine monohydrate in my younger days was endless muscle cramps no matter how much water I drank.

Now to be fair I did gain 25 to 30 pounds when I used creatine again at 31, BUT I was also using 20-30 units of slin, EAA’s and hundreds of grams of carbs with it.

Here we go.

2019:
  • 202lbs. dieted
  • 259lbs. bulked
2020:
  • 220lbs. dieted
  • 273lbs. bulked
2021:
  • 230lbs. dieted
  • 285lbs. bulked
2022:
  • 218lbs. overdieted
  • 295lbs. bulked
2023:
  • 232lbs. dieted
  • ? lbs. bulked
These were all roughly a 7 month period of growing - May to December.

Here are two examples of my growing diets:
And here are a few DEXA scans and Q & A threads I've done after dieting over the years:
Training has always been progressive overload with high intensity on main lifts and more volume on others.

Gear has always been high test, pretty standard doses of other AAS, GH, and insulin. GH has gone up over time. I switched insulin from Novolin R to Novolog or Humalog in 2021 and started using Lantus in 2022. I also keep T3 and T4 in while growing.

I wouldn't do anything different - I've made more progress the last few years than 90%+ of this board.

At this point I do feel my body's pretty much maxed out - yeah I might be able to get to 310lbs. a bit sloppy, maybe I could do more if I had a coach, but at 36 I'm totally fine with what I have. I never put limits on myself but I've certainly gone way past anything I could've imagined.
Why do u gain to high weight then cut so much ? I'm sure u covered this before but I must have missed it. Just seems like you're working hard to gain and drop down alot

Why do u gain to high weight then cut so much ? I'm sure u covered this before but I must have missed it. Just seems like you're working hard to gain and drop down alot
It's very surprising to me guys here don't get this, particularly since I've covered it in detail multiple times.

My dieted weights are 100% depleted. I diet on 0 carbs so when I'm all the way down I have no water, no glycogen, very little intramuscular fat, etc. My bulked weights are full of water and supersaturated with aminos and glycogen thanks to insulin. So if you want a more accurate comparison add 10-15lbs. to the dieted weights. I posted that I came down to 232lbs. this year - I'm now back up to 250lbs. with my glutes still ripped.

Clearly from the yearly weights I posted I've continued to add muscle over the years.

More than anything is that I am extremely happy with my approach and my results. It doesn't require anything extreme, I don't have to sacrifice a social life or meals out, I can do pretty much whatever I want and still have one of the top physiques on this board.

It's very surprising to me guys here don't get this, particularly since I've covered it in detail multiple times.

My dieted weights are 100% depleted. I diet on 0 carbs so when I'm all the way down I have no water, no glycogen, very little intramuscular fat, etc. My bulked weights are full of water and supersaturated with aminos and glycogen thanks to insulin. So if you want a more accurate comparison add 10-15lbs. to the dieted weights. I posted that I came down to 232lbs. this year - I'm now back up to 250lbs. with my glutes still ripped.

Clearly from the yearly weights I posted I've continued to add muscle over the years.

More than anything is that I am extremely happy with my approach and my results. It doesn't require anything extreme, I don't have to sacrifice a social life or meals out, I can do pretty much whatever I want and still have one of the top physiques on this board.

What are your goals for the future?

We’ve talked before but I never got to ask, with your approach are you ever worried about creating “new” fat cells during your bulk? I’m guessing not and your overall success with your method gives you the confidence to do it year in and year out? Also do you do it phases at all like mini cuts or just one hard cut and spend the rest of the year bulking?

I’m gonna assume his creatine had a special off label ingredient… lol

I was going to quote the word "permanent" but figured there was no need but perhaps I should have. I wasn't disbelieving he put so much weight on. I have put on 20 pounds of water loading creatine as well when I was younger. I would think most would put on at least 10 pounds especially if they loaded it (15g-25g) with lot's of water (and food) like most brands used to recommend years ago. The difference is I would never call that weight gain permanent muscle.

I am just being OTT because that term has come up a lot on here recently (people debating their gains were permanent) and I don't know why people use it because they must know the definition of "permanent". Even muscle put on using no drugs just eating steaks all day and training hard is not permanent. I get it and he probably just meant "lean muscle" but even going by that someone isn't going to be putting on much using a creatine loading protocol unless he literally stayed on all year (I assume he loaded it for a few weeks at most).

47129C8A-0CBE-4F21-B395-10C382F42269.gif

I was going to quote the word "permanent" but figured there was no need but perhaps I should have. I wasn't disbelieving he put so much weight on. I have put on 20 pounds of water loading creatine as well when I was younger. I would think most would put on at least 10 pounds especially if they loaded it (15g-25g) with lot's of water (and food) like most brands used to recommend years ago. The difference is I would never call that weight gain permanent muscle.

I am just being OTT because that term has come up a lot on here recently (people debating their gains were permanent) and I don't know why people use it because they must know the definition of "permanent". Even muscle put on using no drugs just eating steaks all day and training hard is not permanent. I get it and he probably just meant "lean muscle" but even going by that someone isn't going to be putting on much using a creatine loading protocol unless he literally stayed on all year (I assume he loaded it for a few weeks at most).
Well, if you really want to get technical then nothing in the universe is permanent. I think if you force a muscle to stretch from the inside out, then the capacity of that muscle to hold water, nutrients, blood, etc is there forever. I believe this is what Hany Rambod is trying to achieve with FST 7.
If I was training a young skinny guy I would push a hard, heavy creatine loading cycle for at least 4 weeks (I think I did it for like 6 weeks). It seems silly to talk about creatine monohydrate when we're all at the stage where we're using AAS/GH etc. but nothing has ever made me blow up like that. I'm talking about bright red stretch marks, like a teenage girl that's pregnant with triplets in a trailer park...

Why gain all that weight to just extreme diet down and look like an Olympic swimmer 🏊‍♀️ 🤷🏿. You could have one of the top physiques on this board if you did things wisely but IMHO your not there yet.
Screenshot_20230705-145729_Instagram.jpg

Well, if you really want to get technical then nothing in the universe is permanent. I think if you force a muscle to stretch from the inside out, then the capacity of that muscle to hold water, nutrients, blood, etc is there forever. I believe this is what Hany Rambod is trying to achieve with FST 7.
If I was training a young skinny guy I would push a hard, heavy creatine loading cycle for at least 4 weeks (I think I did it for like 6 weeks). It seems silly to talk about creatine monohydrate when we're all at the stage where we're using AAS/GH etc. but nothing has ever made me blow up like that. I'm talking about bright red stretch marks, like a teenage girl that's pregnant with triplets in a trailer park...

I want you to try 5g creatine and 5-10mg MK-677 5 times daily and come back to me in 6 weeks and let's see if you broke your record of 20+ pounds :D You may even break it within 2 weeks on that combo. I agree and creatine is still useful even for AAS using bodybuilders. FST-7 is more marketing but sure load in some insulin, an intra workout (carbs, aminos, creatine, glutamine, glycerol etc) and pump up your muscles to the fucking max day in day out and over time you will grow.

I want you to try 5g creatine and 5-10mg MK-677 5 times daily and come back to me in 6 weeks and let's see if you broke your record of 20+ pounds :D You may even break it within 2 weeks on that combo. I agree and creatine is still useful even for AAS using bodybuilders. FST-7 is more marketing but sure load in some insulin, an intra workout (carbs, aminos, creatine, glutamine, glycerol etc) and pump up your muscles to the fucking max day in day out and over time you will grow.
Does the mk 677 cause a ton of water retention? I've never used it or been interested in it.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member