over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Longest you’ve ran orals

I swear I remember reading back in the 90's that the best way to combat drol gyno was winstrol. I can't for the life of me remember what the source of the info was but it was in print and not word of mouth. I just remember thinking: "well if I get drol I will have to get some winstrol as well." lol

So before caber/prami winstrol was touted for prolactin/progesterone control or mitigating impacts. I recall it as well. I have no idea on the science but something was out there. I never had issues of that kind of drol or deca so never bothered. Winny is great though for me regardless.

I stacked Drol and Winny several times.
Ever messed with Superdrol? Very close when you look in the mirror IME (swole, full yet dry) but you don't really feel that deadly intoxicated after a mere few weeks.
Still, SD is a lil stronger than that combo...

Interesting. The only orals I will use these days are drol, var and winny. Superdrol aesthetics sounds great but superdrol toxicity (real toxicity) is something I'll avoid. I'm pretty resilient but older and don't compete so not going to push things. I do like the idea of the drol/win combo though!

Curious how you liked the combo of anadrol and winstrol? I've never combined them but someone else mentioned it recently and as I don't bloat really on drol and respond great to drol and winny separately, I was kind of intrigued.

It's been said by many to be a particularly synergistic combo. TBH, if I'm on Anadrol and test, and perhaps tren, I don't really "feel" or notice any addition of anything lol. I only did Winstrol again this past year after not taking it for maybe a decade because I never seemed to get anything out of it when younger. I think it was because I was always on dbol when young, the Winstrol was too weak to add anything much. Same with Anadrol, it kinda maxes me out. If I was competition lean it would be interesting to see how the Anadrol/Winstrol combo would affect the "look" since I think Anadrol is the best competition oral for many or even most. It's worked well for some friends. Or they looked great at least, it's not always easy to isolate the effects of one drug and say this drug did this or that.

Do you use any liver supps?

Not really. I've used some NAC as a general antioxidant at times, I use melatonin which is supposed to be good for the liver. I've debated in my mind taking TUDCA long term. I saw some posts by that Alex Kikel fella who says TUDCA helps roids work better as well as that it "works" for various things even at very low dose, like just a few milligrams a day. I don't know, this guy makes up a lot of stuff but some may have some degree of validity. So I took a couple of bottles of TUDCA a couple of years ago and have been too cheap since then. Like I don't know if it's worth it for sure? Sometimes some protective measures just add even more stress on the system or simply just don't do anything. Like with antioxidants, when is it beneficial to take supplemental antioxidants for sure? It's hard to say, might actually be detrimental in many cases.

When I was in my mid 20's, I'd like to run 8wks @50mg..sometimes I would go 6wks, other times I would go 3 on, 2-3 off, 3 back on.

I may have ran an oral like winny 10wks once into a show and then continuously for another 3wks over two more shows - but I think I switched it out for masteron @wk 7 or 8. I never considered myself an aggressive user of orals (haven't used any in 11-12yrs - hell, have just been trt except for a cycle in 2016) and would do way less/none now that in my late 30s.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws