over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

You longest high dose cruise

Then what you’re looking for are cupcakes from a real mom and pop shop
i havent been on cakes and that since i decided to lean down(july)
i run, lift, box, almost every day.. i just had to navigate feeling like shit for a while.
but i'm in a groove now and feeling good.
i get up and walk/run every morning.. i then work out at night and run after that.
and i am far from 25%..

Can’t wait to see how this turns out. I know you keep really good records so the guess work will be minimal. Wish more people would do what you are doing B. This is the ‘acid test’. Much respect.

Question on injection. Sub q or im? Test C or E?
Test E, intramuscular

lol you guys are trying to justify to yourselves that you won’t run into problems never really coming off hormones,

Gear will take years off your lives. Gear will make heart attacks way more likely.
My bloods are always good, but seeing 15 guys die from my local gym in the last 2 years has really shown me how bad this shit is for you.

What we are doing, is not healthy, especially if we are pushing body weight up
15 in 2 years? Where on earth do you train, a hospice care?

well if your high dose cruise advocate, why come off? Why cruise? Just stay on year round. Clearly don’t care about being healthy.
I’m not an advocate for ANYTHING

people can do as they please

Nothing about bodybuilding is “healthy” , in the sense of the word that I can only assume you intended it to be interpreted, since you haven’t defined it

He’s simply making light of you saying that you can’t figure out why you’re making improvements then go on to say you’ve increased doses and added turinabol (which would be an obvious reason). He’s not trying to be a dick or anything
Exactly. It was pretty damn crystal clear actually.
goback2013, relax a bit, Jesus Christ.

I’m in the middle of a 1-2g test/week run that’s been going since March, so… 6 months? Bloodwork is pristine, just got some pulled.

Slin+hgh, keeping things as close to bioidentical as I can.

I say that and then use DNP every 2-3 months for a quick reset so I can keep growing, but hey 😂.

I used mast at the start but dropped it - I didn’t want to, I love mast, but my goal is to get big and mast for a year probably isn’t smart.
Taking any AI instead of the mast or just accepting the bloat?

I know alot of competitors especially bigger guys run higher dose cruises between cycles for extended periods even years. Ive talked to one guy that has moved uo a weight class every other year from light heavy to super heavy and his cruise between cycles is 4iu HGH and 600mg test (pharmacy test and HGH) He's 34 years old and done this since 2019 and his labs are still good before a blast.

I recently ran into a guy i use to train with years ago and he's still pretty damn big and hasn't competed in 21 years. We shot the shit for a while and i asked what his TRT doses were these days and he replied "i came off my last blast when i competed down to 750mg test a week and been there ever since"

This dude is 63 years old now and been running 750mg test for 21 fuckin years.!!! Has been seeing a cardiologist for 23 years , and says the only issue he has is mildly elevated blood pressure the last frew years and elevated hematocrit so he HAS to donate every 6 weeks

Makes me wonder what some of the older pros who are still pretty big and in great shape like Milos "cruise " at.
I cruise at 500 and don’t really blast anymore my highest cruise or blast of any length was 1250 ew. GH use has always been off and on but whilst on 2-5 iu a day.

I started late in life doing gear, age 42 i think. I spent at least 5-6 years doing 1000-1200 mg a week 40 weeks a year. These days a big cycle in 280 mg. A big cruise these days is 140. My Dr. prescribes 100 mg/week. And recently my E2 has gone out of control and still haven't figured out why.

I started late in life doing gear, age 42 i think. I spent at least 5-6 years doing 1000-1200 mg a week 40 weeks a year. These days a big cycle in 280 mg. A big cruise these days is 140. My Dr. prescribes 100 mg/week. And recently my E2 has gone out of control and still haven't figured out why.
You probably just need a young piece of ass like the rest of us.

You probably just need a young piece of ass like the rest of us.
That would be great except for the part where i have to talk or deal with them for any extended period. I find i do better with some one who has set their bar low enough from dealing with reality!

What were your gains like running that much for that long?

Great topic,most guys won't admit this ..I kno a few that blast year round high doses a cruise to them is still over a g of gear..most of them just switch compounds,bloodwork won't show all the damage really being done,but as someone mentioned up there bodybuilding is really not that "healthy" in the 1st place

Longest cruise for me is 300mg test e - 4 ui hgh 500mg metformin xr and berberine when heavy meals or cheat meal

What were your gains like running that much for that long?
Nothing to get excited about. I put on over 40 pounds of muscle before i touched any gear. Then started shrinking when my T levels went down. All told from reacquiring some muscle i had lost and adding new maybe 30 pounds of muscle. But i had been eating 6x a day for 15 years straight before i started gear. So pounding 5-6000+ calories of food a day had lost it's appeal before i started anabolics. I would guess i could have done as well on a lower dose but started higher then i probably needed to and didn't look back.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131