over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your cruise dose

i am such a bad bodybuilder that your cruise isn't even one of my blast! :rolleyes:

Tbh i think that cruising on those AAS even at high doses, is very smart, blood tests should come out pretty good.
I always head perfect bloods on Test and EQ/Primo.
I don't know what's up with everybody glorifying primo and make it sound like the perfect steroid. Very expensive and need high doses to see good results. Also it's 100ml per cc so that's alot of injections for little results.
The UK guys love it though. It's very weird to hear some guys take 100-300mgs primo a weak lol just take more test 300mgs of primo isn't going to do anything lol.

I don't know what's up with everybody glorifying primo and make it sound like the perfect steroid. Very expensive and need high doses to see good results. Also it's 100ml per cc so that's alot of injections for little results.
The UK guys love it though. It's very weird to hear some guys take 100-300mgs primo a weak lol just take more test 300mgs of primo isn't going to do anything lol.

200mg/ml primo is decently common. PIP varies by individual but most don't find it too bad. I've done I guess 3 blasts around 20 weeks each with primo as a main compound. If 100mg/ml was limit, I'd not use it at all.

I need around 600mg weekly for it to be a main mover (paired with roughly equal test). Bloods are sterling but hits lipids solidly and nearly as much as 500mg of tren (which is infinitely more effective). Achilles heal here for me. Walking around with shit lipids, I want more out of my drugs for that. I can run 750 test and 600 deca with perfect bloods across the board and once again WAY more effective. Does hit E2 but not horrible so no Ai needed. Primo is kind of meh in that if anything it lessens my sex drive and just feel bland (I'm not the only one but others do get different results). I'll add 200mg of Mast which fixes that.

I may do a primo run this summer because I have a good stock it on hand. I also want a nice chill time and intend to be fairly lean so why not. Good anesthetics, low mental drag, supportive in the gym (best I can give it). May cycle some orals or short esters in occasionally. Not really decided.

200mg/ml primo is decently common. PIP varies by individual but most don't find it too bad. I've done I guess 3 blasts around 20 weeks each with primo as a main compound. If 100mg/ml was limit, I'd not use it at all.

I need around 600mg weekly for it to be a main mover (paired with roughly equal test). Bloods are sterling but hits lipids solidly and nearly as much as 500mg of tren (which is infinitely more effective). Achilles heal here for me. Walking around with shit lipids, I want more out of my drugs for that. I can run 750 test and 600 deca with perfect bloods across the board and once again WAY more effective. Does hit E2 but not horrible so no Ai needed. Primo is kind of meh in that if anything it lessens my sex drive and just feel bland (I'm not the only one but others do get different results). I'll add 200mg of Mast which fixes that.

I may do a primo run this summer because I have a good stock it on hand. I also want a nice chill time and intend to be fairly lean so why not. Good anesthetics, low mental drag, supportive in the gym (best I can give it). May cycle some orals or short esters in occasionally. Not really decided.
I prefer EQ instead of Primo.

Costs less
Seems more powerful
No sides like Primo
Higher concentration (mg/ml)
I prefer the look

On Test and EQ my bloods are so good that I can blast an high dose forever.

I prefer EQ instead of Primo.

Costs less
Seems more powerful
No sides like Primo
Higher concentration (mg/ml)
I prefer the look

On Test and EQ my bloods are so good that I can blast an high dose forever.
whats your EQ/Test dosage during these blasts ?

I’ve ran primo around 4-500 and it is pretty mild especially for how hard it hits lipids. Going to try a similar dosage of Boldenone and see how bloods look

What sides do you get?
Sorry It was an error. I wanted to say that I had no sides from Primo, like on EQ.
whats your EQ/Test dosage during these blasts ?
I tried every dose from 1g both up to 2g both, the more I use the better it was. Never used any ais, just some Nolvadex for my nipples.

As @luki7788 stated on another thread, a 19nor like Tren/Npp/Trest really helps with strength recovery, so adding one of those will be a big plus.

Personally about 19-nors I like on growth phase:
-max 400 TrenE but I have to eat more food because it seems that Tren burns a good amount of what you eat, it's not that bad since you can just drink some fruit juice for easy calories.

-have no experience with NPP/Deca, because usually gives me anxiety/no libido/feel sluggish, but now I know that a bit of Proviron can solve that.

-Trestolone tried from 150 to 300, for me aromatizes too much and it's noth worth using it, I would use more Test.

If you are in shape and not permabulker 300mg will do a lot. Time to stop eating poorly and expect amazing results causr there are THOUSANDS of people who benefits from this dose.

If you are in shape and not permabulker 300mg will do a lot. Time to stop eating poorly and expect amazing results causr there are THOUSANDS of people who benefits from this dose.
hahaha don't make me laugh lol - 300mg primo...higher doses are taken by girls from e.g. women's physics
These are funny times but there are so many guys who wear gear and look natural

hahaha don't make me laugh lol - 300mg primo...higher doses are taken by girls from e.g. women's physics
These are funny times but there are so many guys who wear gear and look natural
My wife is on 600mg Primo a week and 5iu HGH mwf (don't argue with me she wants to use it like that). Results are awesome with not a single side effect.

My wife is on 600mg Primo a week and 5iu HGH mwf (don't argue with me she wants to use it like that). Results are awesome with not a single side effect.
500mg of primo ? Any masculinzation(??) effects? I asked that respectfully and not as s setup question. I actually appreciate your input on the board.

I understand that your wife competes at least in the women's physics category since she uses such high doses for a woman, because my Anna has never exceeded 200mg total at the highest point of prep where her offseason is 50 to 100mg max per week, having been a pro in wellness for 3 years

Oh wow crazy development for how little she takes.
I understand that your wife competes at least in the women's physics category since she uses such high doses for a woman, because my Anna has never exceeded 200mg total at the highest point of prep where her offseason is 50 to 100mg max per week, having been a pro in wellness for 3 years

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws