over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Progress on a cruise

Tomgrass

Registered
Newbies
Just curiosity , how many of you guys were able to slightly progress on a cruise dose (200-250mg test) and maybe some peps or low gh dose. ? Most of us just trying not to get much worse but maybe some of you are actually able to make small steps forward during bringing health to where it should be.

the only time you can make progress on the crus is post show but also not on a dose as ridiculously low as 250mg unless your blast is 1g max
I agree here. I’ve made some badass progress rebounding on TRT and gh/Lantus after a show but I’m also not a heavy user during prep or offseason like Luki stated.

Get as much rebound as you can out of TRT/GH….then when your body is rested and healed…start blasting and it’s like a second rebound

Also, I look at cruising like this….

I’m probably not gonna add new tissue. But if I can get a tad stronger (or maintain strength at the least) and keep all the new muscle from the previous blast…

Then that’s the biggest win and it’s like adding muscle. You’re holding more muscle on a cruise than before so you’re constantly taking steps forward.

I would say someone could if other variables were off during the blast, poor diet, poor training, lack of sleep...then once they cruised they tightened things up.

Progress in what way? If your asking luki if he can do that, the answer is fuck no.

Someone like me with my totally different goals? Yeah

I mean I would think this would have to do with what your blast is too..

Test/Tren/anadrol then down to cruise your probably going to lose a hit of strength and not progress in 250 test.

Test/Primo then to cruise you’ll likely not lose as much on 250. Compounds matter for me.

I tend to look leaner and healthier when I come off for a little while. Less bloat. You could focus on being as lean and healthy as possible during the cruise. You won't be as big, but you might look better.

I tend to look leaner and healthier when I come off for a little while. Less bloat. You could focus on being as lean and healthy as possible during the cruise. You won't be as big, but you might look better.
Test 200 primo 400 some var or just test 500 mg with a bit of tbol are my blasts.

If I can keep the mass and maybe make some strength gains on a cruise I call it a win. But I only cruise if blood work says I should. My cycles are similar to yours.

Test 200 primo 400 some var or just test 500 mg with a bit of tbol are my blasts.
How do you like this compared to other orals? Never used it surprised it's your preference as I don't hear it talked about much lately.

Do you feel you look better on 200mg test + 300-400mg primo or 500mg test?

Have you pulled labs on both of these combos? Which one looks better?

Just curiosity , how many of you guys were able to slightly progress on a cruise dose (200-250mg test) and maybe some peps or low gh dose. ? Most of us just trying not to get much worse but maybe some of you are actually able to make small steps forward during bringing health to where it should be.
Hany says it all the time- “a stronger muscle is a bigger muscle.”

Some of my best strength gains have been when I was cruising. I’ve heard others mention this too.

I would attribute that largely though to health markers coming back into the green on blood work, better sleep and recovery. If you can keep those items in check while on cycle then that’s where the real progress happens.

As luki stated I don’t think anybody is making any progress on a cruise dose unless post show rebound

Some of my best strength gains have been when I was cruising. I’ve heard others mention this too.

I would attribute that largely though to health markers coming back into the green on blood work, better sleep and recovery. If you can keep those items in check while on cycle then that’s where the real progress happens.
strange because in my case and all my clients or friends, the first thing we lose on a crusade is strength - then fullness and quality and finally size

Maybe in extremely rare cases people get stronger on a cruise. But I’ve never heard of it happening with anyone I know of atleast.

It depends on many factors with the main ones being your stats, previous adherence and cruise/blast doses. As posted if you have just competed and are super lean then you could "gain" very well on a cruise dose. Although in that period I would recommend a basic/low dosed cycle containing non toxic compounds (test, deca, primo etc). Then after taking advantage of that rebound you could go on TRT and maintain the best you can.

Other times people can progress on a cruise because like qbkilla stated they basically fucked up beforehand and weren't eating and training optimally. Someone's level can also come into play. Another similar subject highlighting this are the amount of guys who look better now on lower doses than what they used 5-10 years ago because they improved all areas so even with lower drugs made more progress.

There is also the definition of "progress". I go on a cruise and I drop water and look better so if I can maintain that look you could say I progressed. Am I going to put on 10 pounds of muscle on a cruise... no chance.

I think with subjects like this common sense just needs to be used. Someone freaky on higher doses is going to struggle to even maintain nevermind progress on a cruise. Middleground guys could maintain well and maybe even improve their look but they won't be putting on pounds of muscle. Lower standard physiques could improve especially if they weren't training/dieting optimally beforehand but if they were then small progress or maintenance is the best they can do.

Generally for most people on a cruise we are just trying to maintain the best we can. Everyone has different preferences and on a cruise I will drop water so if I stay on a great diet I look better for 90% of the population but for bodybuilding I will eventually lose fullness, lose pop and lose freakiness (hard and vascular). No amount of dieting or hard training can duplicate the look 1.5g's of test, mast and avar gives.

I feel like to draw conclusions between blood work and strength is pretty odd… we all know drugs like halo tren etc blow up strength while simultaneously destroying bloodwork typically

I feel like to draw conclusions between blood work and strength is pretty odd… we all know drugs like halo tren etc blow up strength while simultaneously destroying bloodwork typically
Yeah… his statement really doesn’t make a whole lot of sense if we are being honest.

It depends on many factors with the main ones being your stats, previous adherence and cruise/blast doses. As posted if you have just competed and are super lean then you could "gain" very well on a cruise dose. Although in that period I would recommend a basic/low dosed cycle containing non toxic compounds (test, deca, primo etc). Then after taking advantage of that rebound you could go on TRT and maintain the best you can.

Other times people can progress on a cruise because like qbkilla stated they basically fucked up beforehand and weren't eating and training optimally. Someone's level can also come into play. Another similar subject highlighting this are the amount of guys who look better now on lower doses than what they used 5-10 years ago because they improved all areas so even with lower drugs made more progress.

There is also the definition of "progress". I go on a cruise and I drop water and look better so if I can maintain that look you could say I progressed. Am I going to put on 10 pounds of muscle on a cruise... no chance.

I think with subjects like this common sense just needs to be used. Someone freaky on higher doses is going to struggle to even maintain nevermind progress on a cruise. Middleground guys could maintain well and maybe even improve their look but they won't be putting on pounds of muscle. Lower standard physiques could improve especially if they weren't training/dieting optimally beforehand but if they were then small progress or maintenance is the best they can do.

Generally for most people on a cruise we are just trying to maintain the best we can. Everyone has different preferences and on a cruise I will drop water so if I stay on a great diet I look better for 90% of the population but for bodybuilding I will eventually lose fullness, lose pop and lose freakiness (hard and vascular). No amount of dieting or hard training can duplicate the look 1.5g's of test, mast and avar gives.
nothing more nothing less - 100% as it really looks

stop deluding yourself that on crus you will look at least as good as on blast and what to talk about progress lol - if that was the case then why would anyone need plast if sport TRT is enough lol

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws