over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Progress on a cruise

Yeah… his statement really doesn’t make a whole lot of sense if we are being honest.
Go from running tren, clen, depleting for a show and having elevated blood markers and inflammation because you prepped for a show. Then come down to TRT as @luki7788 said and you’ll likely have great strength in a rebound. For the “average” person or bodybuilder.

Many coaches utilize this approach with blood work. You guys cherry picked information from my post. Do you really think if you’re not sleeping from tren and clen along with other factors that it’s not taking a toll on your body? LOL

Now I also said if you can dial all of those other things in WHILE on cycle that it was the key to true progress. Clean blood work, good sleep, recovery etc while on cycle. But only the top guys know how to do that. Many guys will just blast and cruise and not be OCD about blood work and those other factors.

@Elvia1023 said exactly what I was trying to say.

We also aren’t all walking around trying to maintain your size @luki7788. 😊

Go from running tren, clen, depleting for a show and having elevated blood markers and inflammation because you prepped for a show. Then come down to TRT as @luki7788 said and you’ll likely have great strength in a rebound. For the “average” person or bodybuilder.

Many coaches utilize this approach with blood work. You guys cherry picked information from my post. Do you really think if you’re not sleeping from tren and clen along with other factors that it’s not taking a toll on your body? LOL

Now I also said if you can dial all of those other things in WHILE on cycle that it was the key to true progress. Clean blood work, good sleep, recovery etc while on cycle. But only the top guys know how to do that. Many guys will just blast and cruise and not be OCD about blood work and those other factors.

I get what you’re saying. But what I meant to say is the only time imo that you’ll make progress on a cruise is on a rebound bro. I know that

I get what you’re saying. But what I meant to say is the only time imo that you’ll make progress on a cruise is on a rebound bro. I know that
I agree. I compete so was answering from that point of view as well. Should have clarified more.

Like @Elvia1023 said as well for those who don’t- depends on your definition of progress.

I didn’t want those not looking to be like Luki or top pro’s thinking they needed to cruise at 1000mg of test. LOL

You’re comparing post contest to a standard cruise. Post contest you are a sponge ready to explode (even then, most competitors aren’t dropping to trt post show. They are lowering the dose and swapping to less toxic compounds). They aren’t blowing up with strength and size because they are improving bloodwork… they are blowing up because they in an extremely insulin sensitive state and can push hard because they are lean enough to afford bf gain, while going from a hard cut to adding food.

You’re comparing post contest to a standard cruise. Post contest you are a sponge ready to explode (even then, most competitors aren’t dropping to trt post show. They are lowering the dose and swapping to less toxic compounds). They aren’t blowing up with strength and size because they are improving bloodwork… they are blowing up because they in an extremely insulin sensitive state and can push hard because they are lean enough to afford bf gain, while going from a hard cut to adding food.
Read my other post… I already covered this yesterday. Lol

Read my other post… I already covered this yesterday. Lol
I see now, but you said in the original post that you attribute that largely to “health markers coming back into the green” along with recovery and better sleep.

Sleep and recovery perhaps yes if we are saying proper nutrition and enough food as a part of recovery, but I just think it’s a bit of a stretch to say health markers becoming green again is really any player here…

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not trying to say we shouldn’t try and be healthy but the reality is you can have pretty rough bloodwork and the drugs are still going to work.

I see now, but you said in the original post that you attribute that largely to “health markers coming back into the green” along with recovery and better sleep.

Sleep and recovery perhaps yes if we are saying proper nutrition and enough food as a part of recovery, but I just think it’s a bit of a stretch to say health markers becoming green again is really any player here…

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not trying to say we shouldn’t try and be healthy but the reality is you can have pretty rough bloodwork and the drugs are still going to work.
Totally agree. We may just feel like shit doing it and bodybuilders push through it. Absolutely on the same page.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member