over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Most you’ve gained

• Thread starter Deleted member 226465
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 226465

Hi guys,

I did have a look prior so apologies if this has already been done I will delete

Just a fun thread of what’s the most impressive gain you’ve had to date in let’s say sub 12 months

To try and make it insightful let’s include

Time period
Before and after stats
Diet changes
Training progressions or changes
Gear used
Any other factors

Would you do anything different? Were you able to come close to replicating it again?

Here we go.

2019:
  • 202lbs. dieted
  • 259lbs. bulked
2020:
  • 220lbs. dieted
  • 273lbs. bulked
2021:
  • 230lbs. dieted
  • 285lbs. bulked
2022:
  • 218lbs. overdieted
  • 295lbs. bulked
2023:
  • 232lbs. dieted
  • ? lbs. bulked
These were all roughly a 7 month period of growing - May to December.

Here are two examples of my growing diets:
And here are a few DEXA scans and Q & A threads I've done after dieting over the years:
Training has always been progressive overload with high intensity on main lifts and more volume on others.

Gear has always been high test, pretty standard doses of other AAS, GH, and insulin. GH has gone up over time. I switched insulin from Novolin R to Novolog or Humalog in 2021 and started using Lantus in 2022. I also keep T3 and T4 in while growing.

I wouldn't do anything different - I've made more progress the last few years than 90%+ of this board.

At this point I do feel my body's pretty much maxed out - yeah I might be able to get to 310lbs. a bit sloppy, maybe I could do more if I had a coach, but at 36 I'm totally fine with what I have. I never put limits on myself but I've certainly gone way past anything I could've imagined.

Here we go.

2019:
  • 202lbs. dieted
  • 259lbs. bulked
2020:
  • 220lbs. dieted
  • 273lbs. bulked
2021:
  • 230lbs. dieted
  • 285lbs. bulked
2022:
  • 218lbs. overdieted
  • 295lbs. bulked
2023:
  • 232lbs. dieted
  • ? lbs. bulked

And here are a few DEXA scans and Q & A threads I've done after dieting over the years:
Training has always been progressive overload with high intensity on main lifts and more volume on others.

Gear has always been high test, pretty standard doses of other AAS, GH, and insulin. GH has gone up over time. I switched insulin from Novolin R to Novolog or Humalog in 2021 and started using Lantus in 2022. I also keep T3 and T4 in while growing.

I wouldn't do anything different - I've made more progress the last few years than 90%+ of this board.

At this point I do feel my body's pretty much maxed out - yeah I might be able to get to 310lbs. a bit sloppy, maybe I could do more if I had a coach, but at 36 I'm totally fine with what I have. I never put limits on myself but I've certainly gone way past anything I could've imagined.
Absolutely incredible physique mate nothing but respect to you

Very interesting reads as well

Thank you for sharing

Here we go.

2019:
  • 202lbs. dieted
  • 259lbs. bulked
2020:
  • 220lbs. dieted
  • 273lbs. bulked
2021:
  • 230lbs. dieted
  • 285lbs. bulked
2022:
  • 218lbs. overdieted
  • 295lbs. bulked
2023:
  • 232lbs. dieted
  • ? lbs. bulked

What bloodwork panel do you get to determine your T3/T4 dosages?

Here we go.

2019:
  • 202lbs. dieted
  • 259lbs. bulked
2020:
  • 220lbs. dieted
  • 273lbs. bulked
2021:
  • 230lbs. dieted
  • 285lbs. bulked
2022:
  • 218lbs. overdieted
  • 295lbs. bulked
2023:
  • 232lbs. dieted
  • ? lbs. bulked

This is brilliant, thank you.

What bloodwork panel do you get to determine your T3/T4 dosages?
The standard T3 / T4 / TSH but it's been years since I've had it checked since I haven't had issues.

When growing I stick to 12.5mcg T3 and 50mcg T4. If I have a day where I really go wild with the eating I'll bump the T3 to 25mcg the next day.

The standard T3 / T4 / TSH but it's been years since I've had it checked since I haven't had issues.

When growing I stick to 12.5mcg T3 and 50mcg T4. If I have a day where I really go wild with the eating I'll bump the T3 to 25mcg the next day.

Thank you bro always a pleasure learning from you.

2022:
  • 218lbs. overdieted
  • 295lbs. bulked
2023:
  • 232lbs. dieted

So in your August 2022 rebound your dexa scan says you have 252.6lbs lean tissue, and after completing your bulk and dieting down you ended up at 232lbs. So even if dieted down you were 0% bodyfat, it means that you lost 20lbs of lean tissue. 🤔

I doubt that you are that bad of a dieter, so imo it shows that dexa scans are a waste of money, as this can't be accurate information.

So in your August 2022 rebound your dexa scan says you have 252.6lbs lean tissue, and after completing your bulk and dieting down you ended up at 232lbs. So even if dieted down you were 0% bodyfat, it means that you lost 20lbs of lean tissue. 🤔

I doubt that you are that bad of a dieter, so imo it shows that dexa scans are a waste of money, as this can't be accurate information.
That is incredibly wrong to say. DEXA scans are one of the most reliable methods to test body fat.

You have to remember that in the rebound I'm full of glycogen, water, intramuscular fat, etc., while the other scans are all depleted with little water, no glycogen due to 0 carbs, etc., at the end of a diet.

I have used Dexas a good amount just as a point of reference. but they are by no means accurate. It’s good to just compare yourself to past results.

I had one say I was 8% at 293. I’m a big guy but no fuckin way. It was much closer to 12+. At a certain point, and if you’ve been doin this long enough, you can look at yourself and kiiinda know where u are. IMO the dexa’s most interesting info is giving me calculations on the size of each bodypart. R leg vs L leg. R arm vs L.

He diets down on bikini calories and loses a fuck ton of muscle, I don't understand why?

exactly 1 year - 121kg on the left to 132kg on the right

main factor - i think adding igf-lr3 and higher doses of insulin because the gear was not higher or even lower than in the picture on the left

Attachments

• F80992D4-48F2-437B-9C83-CF3DCE730FF6.jpg
    F80992D4-48F2-437B-9C83-CF3DCE730FF6.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 145

main factor - i think adding igf-lr3 and higher doses of insulin because the gear was not higher or even lower than in the picture on the left
That’s a big gain! Especially arms and quads are looking mental! You’ve gotta have some of the biggest arms going

Legal Gear Methy-1-Test. As soon as it got released.
It was OTC so it had to be weak, right? 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
Took 40mg a day.
24lbs in 5 weeks. DRY.
Jaw pumps so strong that my face was deformed after a few bites when eating.
Amazing 😂 I remember hearing stories about it!

Have you tried it since? I know a few UK labs that offer it but I’ve never used it

Legal Gear Methy-1-Test. As soon as it got released.
It was OTC so it had to be weak, right? 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
Took 40mg a day.
24lbs in 5 weeks. DRY.
Jaw pumps so strong that my face was deformed after a few bites when eating.
Oh man I didn’t have THAT good of results, but I put on well over 10lbs with that shit the only time I ever used it.

Super toxic feeling, won’t use again lol

Amazing 😂 I remember hearing stories about it!

Have you tried it since? I know a few UK labs that offer it but I’ve never used it
Well, those stories are true....
Used it one more time but for 3 weeks only. Not exactly a “feel good“ compound 😝
I know the products you're referring to, I don't trust them.
It's like if Superdrol and Methyl-Tren had a baby and they breastfed it with Anadrol.

have you used higher doses of insulin? do you know that you used lantus 1x a week and novorapid before and after training? incredible progress.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws