over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Boldon, Primo lowering E2

IRON1977

Registered
Hi guys,

It have been proved that Primo and Boldenon lowering E2 when you take test.

My question , is it the same with Deca ? deca aromatise less than test but mayby its not the same mechanisme , i don t know ?

I asl because the oestrogene you produce with ment is not the same you produce with Test , this is why i ask myself mayby bold don t have the same action , if someone made a bloodwork when he takes test deca , bold or primo

Best regards

Hi guys,

My question , is it the same with Deca ? deca aromatise less than test but mayby its not the same mechanisme , i don t know ?

I asl because the oestrogene you produce with ment is not the same you produce with Test , this is why i ask myself mayby bold don t have the same action , if someone made a bloodwork when he takes test deca , bold or primo

Best regards

I don’t know that this has been “proven”. I believe it’s anecdotal broscience and does work for some of us.

Boldenone has a potential metabolite (1,4,6-Androstatriene-3,17-dione) that is a suicide aromatase inhibitor.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19089863/

Primobolan and Proviron produce a metabolite (#12) that is a suicide aromatase inhibitor, atamestane, 1-methyl-3-oxoandrosta-1,4-dien-3,17-dione.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7076145/

However the rate at which an individual produces these metabolites will vary from person to person, which is why one person can run test and primo at 1:1 with no issue, and the next guy might have lowered estrogen.

Hi guys,

Best regards
Proven but only having to do with certain metabolites that affect certain individuals. So verrry dependent on the person.

And no deca is nothing like that.

Boldenone has a potential metabolite (1,4,6-Androstatriene-3,17-dione) that is a suicide aromatase inhibitor.

Primobolan and Proviron produce a metabolite (#12) that is a suicide aromatase inhibitor, atamestane, 1-methyl-3-oxoandrosta-1,4-dien-3,17-dione.

However the rate at which an individual produces these metabolites will vary from person to person, which is why one person can run test and primo at 1:1 with no issue, and the next guy might have lowered estrogen.
I'm dumb. If I use boldenone with ment, could this metabolite block conversion of ment as well as testosterone?

yes exactly what i heard and see in people thats experienced it

I'm dumb. If I use boldenone with ment, could this metabolite block conversion of ment as well as testosterone?
The oestrogene from ment is a hybrid , you can not mesure it in bloodwork but is oestroegene, i ask me the same question

Proven but only having to do with certain metabolites that affect certain individuals. So verrry dependent on the person.

And no deca is nothing like that.
is the oestrogene produced by deca the same as test ? thats the question

The oestrogene from ment is a hybrid , you can not mesure it in bloodwork but is oestroegene, i ask me the same question
I think it’s a really smart question and I’d also like the know the answer

I think it’s a really smart question and I’d also like the know the answer
I doubt anyone can answer this. The theory is that Boldenone is a much better substrate for Aromatase than Test and this yields a different, weaker metabolite than E2 (allegedly Estrone or something that cross-reacts with E1 at least) and it makes sense. Same scenario with MENT? Who knows.

If the estrogen like metabolite can be tested for, then one could take an Ai and see if it is successful in blocking or reducing it.

1) Take Ment alone and see what shows up on E1/E2 or estradiol panel (use a sensative)
2) Add an Ai and repeat test noting any differences.

Would probably help a lot of people to know. Seems logical.

If the estrogen like metabolite can be tested for, then one could take an Ai and see if it is successful in blocking or reducing it.

1) Take Ment alone and see what shows up on E1/E2 or estradiol panel (use a sensative)
2) Add an Ai and repeat test noting any differences.

Would probably help a lot of people to know. Seems logical.
I'm pretty sure that 7α-Methylestradiol does not shows up as E2 or E1 in a sensitive assay...

I'm pretty sure that 7α-Methylestradiol does not shows up as E2 or E1 in a sensitive assay...
I figured. I think I recall hearing that before. If aromatase enzyme is converting it, theoretically an Ai should work, albeit no easy test.

Sadly lots of "theoretically sound" shit isn't necessarily so. Example gyno from a dht/Anadrol or E2 suppression from primo/equipoise and who knows what else. Lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicholasnjh
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131