over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bostin calls out fake guru Ameen

So what exactly did he say about John Meadows.???
Basically that Meadows looked like shit after a flight precontest and asked him for last minute drying out & carbing up advice. Trying to take credit, like Meadows didn't have a grainy shredded dickskin physique with like 5% bf regardless of ameen's sodium/potassium chloride bs. He said Meadows looked "like shit" before he helped. Then Meadows posted a pic and disagreed he looked like shit but agreed had a slight film of water.

The guy isn't an idiot per se. He's OK. But his ego is large considering he has the same level of knowledge most top prep guys do. He always brags about how he has the best hookup on strictly pharm grade everything, blah blah. Says Chinese pharma HGH can't be good and is all bunk. Have to use his connection (so he gets kickback) for 5-6x priced western pharma.

I'd rather work with Aceto or even Porter if I was at that level.

Last edited:
I think it is hilarious too that Boston says if Meadows makes more than $50k/month then he is making more than him. No way in hell that Boston is making $50k a month, unless he is the king pin of some major underground steroid lab.

I think it is hilarious too that Boston says if Meadows makes more than $50k/month then he is making more than him. No way in hell that Boston is making $50k a month, unless he is the king pin of some major underground steroid lab.

Come on Maldorf, everyone knows your online salary is 400% of your real life salary.

Basically that Meadows looked like shit after a flight precontest and asked him for last minute drying out & carbing up advice. Trying to take credit, like Meadows didn't have a grainy shredded dickskin physique with like 5% bf regardless of ameen's sodium/potassium chloride bs. He said Meadows looked "like shit" before he helped. Then Meadows posted a pic and disagreed he looked like shit but agreed had a slight film of water.

The guy isn't an idiot per se. He's OK. But his ego is large considering he has the same level of knowledge most top prep guys do. He always brags about how he has the best hookup on strictly pharm grade everything, blah blah. Says Chinese pharma HGH can't be good and is all bunk. Have to use his connection (so he gets kickback) for 5-6x priced western pharma.

I wouldn't want a coach who has "drug connects" for his clients...

People are becoming stupid comfortable with this stuff nowadays

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I wouldn't want a coach who has "drug connects" for his clients...

People are becoming stupid comfortable with this stuff nowadays

I’m pretty sure this has always been the case. Just social media means people can let there mouth go without thinking n get people into trouble

Pre social media gear contacts were found through coaches or top guys in the gym. There was just no platform for idiots to announce it to the public like there is now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m pretty sure this has always been the case. Just social media means people can let there mouth go without thinking n get people into trouble

Pre social media gear contacts were found through coaches or top guys in the gym. There was just no platform for idiots to announce it to the public like there is now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, and that's what I mean.

Every birdbrain on Instagram is a coach now; and you see them talk about their "connects" as part of their coaching package...

Back in the 80s and 90s you'd get tossed into a dumpster doing the kind of things people do now.

Telling JM how to get peeled would be like telling Jordan how to shoot a basketball.

Like really?

Shelby Starnes and JM get their clients to some of the most ridiculous conditioning I’ve ever seen.

The issue in this case is that Ameen didn’t just miss his “peak”...the issue is Ameen was never in shape. It always boggled my mind how he got so many people to believe his shit...I smelled a fake all along.

Now that I agree with, and let's face it there are different levels of coaches or guru's. That guy would probably be fine down at the local LA fitness training some local competitors. One should know their limitations and not profess to be a trainer to the pros if you really are not. I also agree if you are going to talk the talk (on social media, boards, etc.) you should walk the walk on stage.

Why is Palumbo putting this Ameen guy in debates with Milos and Aceto? He did prep Kamali and Titus according to Kamali. He also preped a friend of mine for Jr Nate but my friend crashed and burned.

Why is Palumbo putting this Ameen guy in debates with Milos and Aceto? He did prep Kamali and Titus according to Kamali. He also preped a friend of mine for Jr Nate but my friend crashed and burned.
Because he's willing and tells good stories. That's basically the only criteria. He's self promoting and getting free exposure. Good for business.

1534887109086.jpg

Is this Wilbur?
He looks to be enjoying the attention. 😂

Not to mention....John has no small intestine so his ability to manage water is soooo much harder than it would be for anyone else. The fact that he's even able to get dry and grainy like that without being crazy dehydrated is nuts

Agreed, Ameen probably knows some things about extreme/emergency diuretic use but that doesn't mean he knows what he's doing like Milos and Aceto do, Dave is definitely just doing it for the stories...

yeah well

Bostin's girl just had a kid so she's gonna blow up full hippopotamus and he's gonna be stuck jerking it for the rest of his life so who has the last laugh lmao :sta;-wars

Doubtful. His chick has pretty crazy genetics and was stacked when she competed.

You guys talking about a washed up drug addict that did a few shows with no real success just makes him more money. And I'm not talking about Ameen.

HAHHA.

yeah well

Bostin's girl just had a kid so she's gonna blow up full hippopotamus and he's gonna be stuck jerking it for the rest of his life so who has the last laugh lmao :sta;-wars

Doubtful. His chick has pretty crazy genetics and was stacked when she competed.

She’ll be fine, except for the juice voice. She’ll always be stuck with that.

She’ll be fine, except for the juice voice. She’ll always be stuck with that.
yeah well

Who cares. She's cute, I could overlook a mildly deeper voice for someone who is into the "lifestyle."

As to slice's comment, I predict she gets back in shape. Most women heavily into fitness prior to child birth resume that after. At least the ones I know. With the calorie expenditure of beast feeding, I've seen a few bounce back rather quickly. But that vayjayjay ain't never going to be the same... My wife had a c-section after she wouldn't dilate enough but still wets herself easier now with a sneeze or something. Joys of child birth.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity