over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ameen Alai Indicted for Ibogaine-Related Death

So is Ameen off the hook for this?

Idk what ended up happening

so his ass is grass most likely
I don’t know….. I think there trying to make an example out of him state of Colorado made ibogaine a certain schedule drug shortly before or after the incident but there’s some info that could likely keep him from going to prison like the autopsy report for one but they can possibly say it helped contribute to his death the existing issues he had, Ameen probabaly should have screened him better check up physical etc and he really put Lenny through a hell of a time as well but Lenny is like an old bowl of oatmeal just gross but lasts forever

I wonder who would have won in a fight between Ameen and Leo?

I don’t know….. I think there trying to make an example out of him state of Colorado made ibogaine a certain schedule drug shortly before or after the incident but there’s some info that could likely keep him from going to prison like the autopsy report for one but they can possibly say it helped contribute to his death the existing issues he had, Ameen probabaly should have screened him better check up physical etc and he really put Lenny through a hell of a time as well but Lenny is like an old bowl of oatmeal just gross but lasts forever
I agree with your point. Perhaps the authorities have phone conversations between them, which could help strengthen their case. In my experience, when Ameen would get very high on opiates, he would fall asleep on the phone with me, and I had to yell to wake him up. He also cheated me out of a few thousand dollars once, promising to fix it but never did. However, I think he's a good person when he's not using opiates.

WS

It just does not pay to be friends with, or hang out with Tony Huge in any capacity, lol.

Which sucks because I do like the guy, but shit, bad things happen to people around him.

Isn't ibogaine used to help people kick drug addiction? What were the circumstances of the death?
its touted to, but i will say this - have witnessed various psychedelics (not grouping ibogaine in) exhibiting this same effect, myself included, and about 50 friends in RL
a heroic dose will put life into perspective and serve as an inescapable self reflection and deep introspection experience. Its not all wow look at that cool shit! its VERY subjective if you consume enough. I would turn on psychology lectures and relationship psychology lectures, theology, philosophy etc and "grow" during the experiences. With isochronic tones/binaural beats and sofflegio tones playing , doing yoga, fasting. it did open the door for the occult to me though

ibogaine is a another beast, I don't see any need for this compound given the aforementioned wide variety and their effectiveness, millions of threads on reddit , plenty of studies on johns hopkins. Still, ketamine is probably way more longterm efficient and practical

@LK3

its touted to, but i will say this - have witnessed various psychedelics (not grouping ibogaine in) exhibiting this same effect, myself included, and about 50 friends in RL
a heroic dose will put life into perspective and serve as an inescapable self reflection and deep introspection experience. Its not all wow look at that cool shit! its VERY subjective if you consume enough. I would turn on psychology lectures and relationship psychology lectures, theology, philosophy etc and "grow" during the experiences. With isochronic tones/binaural beats and sofflegio tones playing , doing yoga, fasting. it did open the door for the occult to me though

ibogaine is a another beast, I don't see any need for this compound given the aforementioned wide variety and their effectiveness, millions of threads on reddit , plenty of studies on johns hopkins. Still, ketamine is probably way more longterm efficient and practical

@LK3
A lot of dudes I know tried ketamine treatments before ibogain and went into a dark hole and made things worse. They responded better to ibogain.

I never received ketamine treatments so I don’t know personally..but I was in a facility with a lot of dudes on their last option

It just does not pay to be friends with, or hang out with Tony Huge in any capacity, lol.

Which sucks because I do like the guy, but shit, bad things happen to people around him.
Speaking of that any idea on what happened to 'Coach Trevor' that used to do a lot of videos and live/hangout with Tony Huge?

Speaking of that any idea on what happened to 'Coach Trevor' that used to do a lot of videos and live/hangout with Tony Huge?
Battling Cancer!

I haven’t seen him in years, but some people say he is taking a dirt nap.

WS

He ended up with serious issues.

His back is all fucked up, he has heart issues and he has cancer.

Maybe every once a year he makes it into a Tony Huge video, I havent seen him in at least a year though.

It sucks, he seems to be a cool dude.

@LK3

i have no personal experience with ibogaine.
in terms of psychedelic experience and introspective thinking it never jumped out at me like the others.

i do agree 100% on ketamine being the easiest most useful tool in terms of internal though modification and or introspection.
simple clean fast and relatively safe. if you have some shit you wana figure out or look at yourself in a different way k is really a great tool

in terms of maybe addiction assessment or being real with yourself on the effects of your actions the most profound thing i have experienced is ayahuasca. honestly i wish i had listened better to some of the insight i got from it but having lived and learned i have learned its quite on point if you can pay attention. for anyone curious this is one thing that is no joke, not a toy and not something to take lightly. thats why basically you cant get it. lol

ive seen it being sold online but i would question the reality and quality also anyone who would make it available in such a way. really they arent so much respecting what it is.

of next level experiences its the next of the next of the next. lol

if someone wanted to resolve addiction/dependence issues it legitimately has one and done potential.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131