advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Having Problems at the end of first cycle (mostly gyno related). Some guidance would be appreciated.

Robocop

Newbies
Hello all. This is my first thread apologize ahead of time If I say anything wrong. Also it's a long post so thank u to anyone willing to read through it.

I am near the end of my first cycle. Made lots of noob mistakes but I learned a lot too.

Just test 575 mg a week and a lil anavar for pre workouts.

I ended up developing gyno on one side at week 15. Hard painful lump. I have both nolvadex and Aromasin. I was very dumb and didn't take any A.I. the whole cycle until this last week. I've been taking 12.5 aromasin on dose days every 3.5 days. But now I'm taking 20 mg EOD.

Here are my stats:

Starting weight: 160 lbs.

Height: 6'0"

When I started I had mild to moderate lifting experience but I never took it serious or tried to bulk.

Was fit did a lot of cardio and MMA to keep in shape but have always been very lean and skinny.

My goal for first cycle was to do a 20 week bulk.

After 3 weeks I gained 5 lbs. Then after 5 weeks I was up to 170 then after about 8 weeks I was at 184 which was where i topped out. Looked good gained everywhere, legs, lats, shoulders, forearms, triceps, biceps, chest, back. Getting comments from everybody felt good.

Then around 10 weeks some unfortunate events sabotaged my cycle.

I ended up getting extremely sick twice in a row then I pulled my back out by using bad form.

Worse thing is because I was sick I was not able to eat barely.

I have an extremely fast metabolism I really have to maintain calories to keep mass. Between 3,500-4'500 min. I barley did any workouts and only ate about 1800-2000 a day at most for an entire 4-5 weeks. But I kept cycle going.

I lost about 10 lbs. I went from 184 down to 175 where I am currently.

I still have a lot more muscle and a better body composition than when I started at 160 but I'm really depressed about losing my gains. The difference between 175 and 184 on me is HUGE I feel small right now though I should be thankful I didnt lose more.

So 5 weeks went by and I finally recover enough to start grinding again.

I figured I had 5 more weeks to go mega hard and recover the 10 lbs B4 I go down to a cruise dose.

Then I got the gyno lump and now I don't know what direction to go.

What I want to hear is that you all tell me I might as well finish my cycle since the lump is already there.

If I can get away with not making it any bigger and just mitigating it's growth I'm fine with that.

I plan to get the gyno surgery done anyway asap since I am gyno prone I just want to get the glands taken out.

What I am in fear of is making it much worse and much larger within these last 4-5 weeks of cycle and then being left with a giant protruding right nipple until I get surgery. Right now u can't really see it much I just feel it.

If y'all say it's better to play it safe come off and go down to a cruise 125-150 mg a week for a few months, then that's what I'll do.

One last thing I'd like to note regarding the gyno:

Right before I got sick so around 10 weeks I had a gyno flare up in the same exact spot (outer side of right nipple) but it was a tad smaller and didn't hurt as much. It was definitely there, I didn't take any a.i. it just magically went away on its own after a week.

The lump has come back a bit bigger and it gets painful sometimes now.

B4 my last dose I had to wait for new syringes in the mail and was unable to dose for about 7 days.

I'm thinking sudden hormone spike/fluctuating may have played a role in my lump coming back since up until then I was steady 175 mg test enanthate twice a week split 3.5 days. but who knows, certainly not me.

So what would y'all do?

I see three options:

1. Come off take the muscle loss get my ducks in a row cruise take nolvadex and start over in a few months.

2.continue cycle as planned grind and get the weight back while taking both nolva and aromasin (I've heard nolva kills gains on cycle)

3. Continue cycle as planned but just keep steady with the aromasin taking 12.5-20 mg EOD.

I am aware I am a stupid man and I made a huge mistake avoiding a.i.s especially knowing I have high estrogen symptoms the entire time. I had acne on chest and back oily skin and puffy nips throughout.
Blood work where I live is extremely hard to do, I found an ultlab drop off but it's like a 6 hour drive and I didn't have a vehicle until recently.
Going forward I absolutely will be doing blood tests, that was definitely my biggest dumbest mistake doing this blind but since it was mostly just test I thought I could do it by feel.

I've also accepted I'm probably screwed and will need surgery.

I don't regret my cycle but I sure wish I did a better job was better prepared and didn't get sick halfway through.

Jesus christ, lot to unpack there…..

drop to 20mg/day test, use insulin pins
keep aromasin @12.5 ED
nolva 20mg ED

glad you see now that aromatase inhibitors are not the devil they‘re made out to be

Jesus christ, lot to unpack there…..

drop to 20mg/day test, use insulin pins
keep aromasin @12.5 ED
nolva 20mg ED

glad you see now that aromatase inhibitors are not the devil they‘re made out to be
Ya I know it's a lot ty for reading through all that.
I was really afraid of the a.i. and crashing my estrogen bcuz I read once u crash it then u need like half a year or more to get it right.
I have never used insulin pins. I'll do some research. I have enanthate will that be okay for daily administration?
If u are telling me to use insulin pins then it would be subQ correct?
Also nolvadex daily for how long would u say?

Ya I know it's a lot ty for reading through all that.
I was really afraid of the a.i. and crashing my estrogen bcuz I read once u crash it then u need like half a year or more to get it right.
come on man, that’s bullshit

I have never used insulin pins. I'll do some research. I have enanthate will that be okay for daily administration?
yes
If u are telling me to use insulin pins then it would be subQ correct?
no, but do it that way if you want to
Also nolvadex daily for how long would u say?
Till its gone, or at least until it wont shrink any further

Have you ever done serious creatine loading cycle (25 grams per day)?

Have you ever done serious creatine loading cycle (25 grams per day)?
No I have not. I just used a mass gainer powder that contained 3 mgs of creatine per dose and I drank that everyday for like a month.
It also happened to be during the time I was gaining the most weight during my cycle B4 I got sick.

No I have not. I just used a mass gainer powder that contained 3 mgs of creatine per dose and I drank that everyday for like a month.
It also happened to be during the time I was gaining the most weight during my cycle B4 I got sick.
Dude. You should have done a creatine loading cycle before trying AAS. AAS is a last resort when you've maxed your genetic potential. You can put on a lot of mass with no side effects (other than having to piss all the time).

Start with 10 grams first thing in the morning, right when you wake up. Drink 1.5 liters of water with it. Then take 5 grams every 3 hours with a liter of water. You want a total of 25 grams by the end of the day, 30 is even better. You may need to add some electrolytes to the water if you get cramps. Do This for a minimum of 4 weeks.

All this talk of gear, creatine and gyno. Putting the cart before the horse IMO. How much you weigh is determined by diet, not gear. I say it all the time on here- you can’t out gear a bad diet.

@SouthernMuscle has given the best advice IF you want to continue forward using gear.

My suggestion would be:

1. Get bloodwork
2. Do TRT and items off that
3. If the two AI’s don’t work already recommended then use Raloxifine for the gyno.

Dial in your diet, training and be consistent while on TRT. Then come back to gear once you’ve built a foundation. You’ll get a lot further down the road. Just my .02.

Just curious, how old are you? I hope not to sound mean but you sound like a 18 year old. Why the hell would you believe nolva kills gains? And why feel so bad about your weight when you are 15 lbs heavier than when you started? Just follow southern muscle 's advice, if you have real nolva 10-20mgs daily will take care of the gyno. Next cycle maybe try 300 test 300 mast and see how that goes

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity