over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bostin Loyd and Rich Piana Talking Contest Prep Drugs

If this is what a whole 3-4 weeks off gear looks like I cant say i'm impressed at all.

**broken link removed**

Hate on the guy all you want. FACT: as we speak the guy looks incredible.
Don't think he's knocking on the door of a procard, but he looks incredible.
Is the kid a tewl? Yes. Is he going to die before his time? Yes. But from that pic to what he looks like now is incredible. A true tribute to the power of gear and how some respond to it. Weather it be huge amounts or vary little.

CG

Yeah I'll give that to him that he looks ok, but there's a ton of guys that look a lot better and act a lot differently. And yes, as of right now he does look better than me. Maybe should have marketed himself a little differently, idk but I could do without him yeah. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
Yeah I'll give that to him that he looks ok, but there's a ton of guys that look a lot better and act a lot differently. And yes, as of right now he does look better than me. Maybe should have marketed himself a little differently, idk but I could do without him yeah. Just my opinion.

Did I say there wasn't better looking guys out there? Did I say anything about how he acts or if it's OK? Did I say he looks better than you? NO, NO and NO!

Again, the picture posted is an example of a starting point. He now has responded to gear and training and the difference is "incredible". You saying "he looks OK" is a sign of a chip on your should. The guy looks great. That's the one thing you can't take away from the guy.

Boston Loyd may have caused more kidney failures than Tylenol. But it doesn't change how he looks today.

CG

That pic was AFTER he had won his show and then basically lost all his gains. He may look great again now but it's only cuz he is loaded to the gills again.

Put him on nothing but 500mg of T EW and there are lots of guys on here that will look better than him. He only looks good on grams of gear, multiple peptides and hormones, gallons of SEO.

That pic was AFTER he had won his show and then basically lost all his gains. He may look great again now but it's only cuz he is loaded to the gills again.

Put him on nothing but 500mg of T EW and there are lots of guys on here that will look better than him. He only looks good on grams of gear, multiple peptides and hormones, gallons of SEO.

He looks good only when loaded with gear but it doesn't make a difference bc he still looks good regardless. And if he beats someone by how much gear he uses , it won't matter bc a win is a win

I know all that^^^^^^. Which makes my point doesn't it. It's amazing how some guys respond to gear. Amazing. Levron is another one. Not comparing him to Boston in any way other than pointing out Levron went away after stopping to where you would wonder if he had ever trained a day of his life. Another one is Vick Richards. It's just amazing how the gear works on some and not on others.

CG

As much as I look down on this guy for what he does and what he back-handedly encourages.. I have to respect him for staying consistent with his bad choices knowing he lacks the genetic disposition to be a top-tier pro.

The guy needed seo and grams of gear to pass 18" arms yet keeps going.. Yet soneone like myself who has had a 6 pack for 8 years straight along with gaining 50+lb NATURALLY my first year and arms as big as my age until nearly 20 with no direct arm work debates quitting daily because I've met casual lifters who put my genetics to sh*t.

I say you should respect the guy.. Yet it's also hard to not feel sorry for him.

Unless you put on a lot of fat... how on Earth can you claim bad genetics yet somehow put on 50 pounds naturally in a single year?
Boston Lloyd taking a gram a week is more believable than that.

I know all that^^^^^^. Which makes my point doesn't it. It's amazing how some guys respond to gear. Amazing. Levron is another one. Not comparing him to Boston in any way other than pointing out Levron went away after stopping to where you would wonder if he had ever trained a day of his life. Another one is Vick Richards. It's just amazing how the gear works on some and not on others.

CG

But is he really a good responder??? My view of a good responder is someone who takes 500 T and 500 EQ and looks like they could win an NPC regional show.
Boston took a TON of stuff to look the same as some guys do on minimal dosages of just AAS.

The pics I have seen of Loyd are not impressive. The only mass he has is where the oil is, he has no thickness, except those oil filled chest implants. He is basically just a troll, don't feed the trolls.

I have just googled him and looked at his instagram photos and he looks great. He looks better than most of this board. Hate him or not he is making really good progress from the pics I just seen.

wasted my time listening to this non-sense

Boston is abusing the stuff, ignorant, guess he thinks hes superman and can not be stopped. and wouldnt be surprised if he messes up his health

Just a quick thought about this cat we all know as Boston.. Now lets say he never posted what he uses on youtube or on the boards and just posted before and after pics of himself , would we still think he was a Tool or would we all be trying to pick his brain for what his cycle is or was on to get him into this size and shape?
I really think if he kept it low key and just posted before and after pics he would fair far better than just telling the whole world what crazy stack he has used JMO

Now do I agree with his cycles? NO way But I give him credit he has a shit ton of people talking about him all the time and people are paying him for prep and cycle info so maybe he is smarter than us all :eek:

The previous pic was 3-4 weeks post cycle. My point at the time was that I cant believe how much of the gains are lost in so short of a time. To me its not even worth taking at that point if your gonna completely lose everything that fast.

The previous pic was 3-4 weeks post cycle. My point at the time was that I cant believe how much of the gains are lost in so short of a time. To me its not even worth taking at that point if your gonna completely lose everything that fast.

Thats because he's like so many of the younger lazy generation who don't want to put in the time and work to build a base and get big. They need drugs to grow and their body relies on it. Stop the drugs and they shrink.

He will never have a natural base to build off of and will always need juice to maintain and to grow. He will never look as good as someone who had a solid natural base and guys like him usually look blah.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Thats because he's like so many of the younger lazy generation who don't want to put in the time and work to build a base and get big. They need drugs to grow and their body relies on it. Stop the drugs and they shrink.

He will never have a natural base to build off of and will always need juice to maintain and to grow. He will never look as good as someone who had a solid natural base and guys like him usually look blah.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

So true!!! I hate to quote Rich Piana on this one but if you don't have a good natural "base" there will be nothing when you stop using gear.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131