over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bostin Loyd - Dead at 29 Years Old

First.. DEP BL
Exactly anyone know what he was taking apart from steroids and other drugs like clen t3 etc..?
Maybe also alcohol and party drugs?
Yesterday I watched a video of him on Leo and Longevity from a few months ago. He was laughing because the day prior he I.V.d a pill of oxycontin that he crushed with a spoon and mixed with tap water. Said he had to use a 23g to I.V. it because of the large particles. Idk what else he may have been using but obviously that's pretty problematic.

Edit... Here's the video..

I hope you really don’t find this offensive because I have been impressed by your physique at your age for over a decade here and I have to ask at this stage do you think you are on borrowed time or the end is right around the corner?

I sincerely hope you live to be over 100 but just a few years ago I honestly wouldn’t have thought you would still be with us here in 2022.
People have been writing JJB1's obituary on here for well over a decade and he keeps on kicking and outliving everyone.

The son of a gun deserves credit for proving so many people wrong. Respect you to, JJ!

People have been writing JJB1's obituary on here for well over a decade and he keeps on kicking and outliving everyone.

The son of a gun deserves credit for proving so many people wrong. Respect you to, JJ!

I remember about a decade ago he was injecting some experimental peptide to reduce wrinkles or get a tan. I just would like to know what he is doing differently than the other guys that keeps him going on. At least it can help the others stay healthier somewhat.

Sad deal.
Early on we use to erase everything of his from here to protect our younger members from making foolish decisions.
Yea let’s not make him better in death. He hurt the sport and pushed a lot of kids to stupid shit, dead at 29 is sad but who didn’t see this coming. A LHW. Pushing 5,000mg a week cycles plus plus the Zyzz, Piana, and Loyd of this world aren’t good for anyone except maybe as a cautionary tale, I mean when you have guys like us who take the stuff required to compete at top levels for decades and we are goin “you took how much fucking shit?!?!?” Then people applauded him for transparency bc they wanted to believe that guys like Jay, Branch, Ronnie take what Bostin took and even more bc it explained why their genetics or lack of dedication to training and diet were the reason they weren’t IFBB Pros and Bostins moronic cycles proved they’d have looked like Phil if only they’d taken more gear and most did anyway. On one of his RIP videos he was talking about his Contra Costa cycle, looks 19 years old and said “start with my research chems when I wake up…then 1,500 mg test, 800 EQ, and 800 deca” I stopped the clip there bc I’d heard enough. We all roll the dice to a degree in this lifestyle but jumping out without a parachute is suicide not transparency.

I agree, not surprising considering his abuse of AAS and other drugs.

Very very sad though to leave a wife and children behind.
Yea I left that off my post like Rich he wasn’t afraid to snort or inject for fun either and that is just pouring gas on the fire. Almost every bodybuilder has popped x a few times and smoked weed but the other is intense on the heart too. Hell Chris almost ODed on blow and yet he’s still here.

I remember about a decade ago he was injecting some experimental peptide to reduce wrinkles or get a tan. I just would like to know what he is doing differently than the other guys that keeps him going on. At least it can help the others stay healthier somewhat.
I think most of it just comes down to genetics, DNA. Some people's bodies are better able to cope with it than others. When you start out, you have no idea where you fall in the spectrum. Even after many years some guys think they are ok because their labs come back ok, but you just dont really know until it is too late. My philosophy now is dont even take the risk, just not worth it. Be conservative.

What you're describing sounds like Melanotan 2 which is pretty safe and widely used for tans, erections, and protection from skin damage. I wouldn't call that unsafe by any stretch if used responsibly.

What you're describing sounds like Melanotan 2 which is pretty safe and widely used for tans, erections, and protection from skin damage. I wouldn't call that unsafe by any stretch if used responsibly.
My point is JJ has openly used several compounds that would have been considered experimental at the time and most importantly he stayed healthy. If he can share what he has done to stay healthy and alive while keeping an amazing physique is something a lot of us can learn from.

Yea let’s not make him better in death. He hurt the sport and pushed a lot of kids to stupid shit, dead at 29 is sad but who didn’t see this coming. A LHW. Pushing 5,000mg a week cycles plus plus the Zyzz, Piana, and Loyd of this world aren’t good for anyone except maybe as a cautionary tale, I mean when you have guys like us who take the stuff required to compete at top levels for decades and we are goin “you took how much fucking shit?!?!?” Then people applauded him for transparency bc they wanted to believe that guys like Jay, Branch, Ronnie take what Bostin took and even more bc it explained why their genetics or lack of dedication to training and diet were the reason they weren’t IFBB Pros and Bostins moronic cycles proved they’d have looked like Phil if only they’d taken more gear and most did anyway. On one of his RIP videos he was talking about his Contra Costa cycle, looks 19 years old and said “start with my research chems when I wake up…then 1,500 mg test, 800 EQ, and 800 deca” I stopped the clip there bc I’d heard enough. We all roll the dice to a degree in this lifestyle but jumping out without a parachute is suicide not transparency.
excellent post

My point is JJ has openly used several compounds that would have been considered experimental at the time and most importantly he stayed healthy. If he can share what he has done to stay healthy and alive while keeping an amazing physique is something a lot of us can learn from.
Agreed!

All the comments of sympathy when he chose to die instead of living longer for his kid I will never understand. Ronnie Coleman could of gave up a long time ago. BL mindset was weak and Nothing to be admired.

I believe Ronnie would die for bodybuilding 100%. He has pretty much proven it, nothing is stopping him. Ronnie broke screws in his back lifting in a manner everyone said was foolish. And he continues on and everyone just shakes their head. Can he play with his kids? I doubt he's just doing TRT either. Even claimed he was like 280lbs now. Is Ronnie strong or weak mentally? Not that I'm judging.

I don't know what killed Bostin but someone mentioned possible hyperkalemia due to the kidneys (arrythmia, heart attack). Might be a possibility?

Years ago I lost a good friend
(Mod of the forums in the late 90’s)
I’ve told the story many times.
He basically committed steroid suicide.
Dead at 31.
When your young you think different.
But we ALL have it in us to know when we are F*ing up or extremely abusing not just using.

Yea let’s not make him better in death. He hurt the sport and pushed a lot of kids to stupid shit,

As others have mentioned Bostin preached moderation the past several years. On the podcast he was always talking about how genetically gifted bbers get away with only a little gear sometimes. I don't know what Bostin prescribed to his clients exactly but one thing he said was he adviced tren at 50mg every other day for prep. In other words moderate.

The guys that have went young, John, loyd, Dallas, did they do cardio when leaning up or offseason? I feel like this is the single best preventative measure for heart and overall health that so many people fail to incorporate.

Maybe I am being selfish, but at 62, I like to live another 20 years, don't know if I will or not. Just wishful thinking. I just know at 29, my life was just beginning. Prayers for his family and RIP Bostin. 🙏
Dude, you could live another 40 years. Reading this hurts my eyes!

It would seem Boston was obsessed with searching for this secret drug stack that would make him a freakish pro bodybuilder instead of accepting the fact that no amount of drugs would ever allow him to surpass the genetic limitations he was born with. SAD! I find this common among bodybuilders who have the heart and dedication to become a pro but don’t have the genetics. These people often live in denial or get overly defensive if you tell them they don’t have what it takes until they finally get it figured out and accept they will never be a top level pro. Genetics can be a hard thing to accept.

As others have mentioned Bostin preached moderation the past several years. On the podcast he was always talking about how genetically gifted bbers get away with only a little gear sometimes. I don't know what Bostin prescribed to his clients exactly but one thing he said was he adviced tren at 50mg every other day for prep. In other words moderate.
It is pretty common for many of us to have a "more is better" and "steroids aren't that bad" mentality when we are younger. It's a lot of wishful thinking where we are constantly looking for people to tell us what we want to hear. I remember being on getbig and gh15's forum nearly a decade ago getting excited whenever I saw people post about how the dangers of high dose steroids were overrated. I WANTED to hear that because I wanted to believe it was true to rationalize my own behavior.

Developing personal health problems and my own personal maturation process allowed me to gain a greater perspective over the years. I can now look back upon that time and reflect with a clear conscience.

It appears that Bostin was in the middle of that same process but he couldn't undo the damage he had already done and never quite quit his dangerous lifestyle.

It's a sad cautionary tale that many of us can relate to in some way.

It would seem Boston was obsessed with searching for this secret drug stack that would make him a freakish pro bodybuilder instead of accepting the fact that no amount of drugs would ever allow him to surpass the genetic limitations he was born with. SAD! I find this common among bodybuilders who have the heart and dedication to become a pro but don’t have the genetics. These people often live in denial or get overly defensive if you tell them they don’t have what it takes until they finally get it figured out and accept they will never be a top level pro. Genetics can be a hard thing to accept.
This could be true, but at the same time, alot of what he did seemed to be attention seeking. And he got plenty of attention online and made a name for himself for being reckless. And once he got his name out there he was able to profit. Had he kept his use private or run sane dosages he wouldn't have got the Fame.

First.. DEP BL
Exactly anyone know what he was taking apart from steroids and other drugs like clen t3 etc..?
Maybe also alcohol and party drugs?
Don’t think he drank..but hell, the dude even injected oxy with sink water like a month ago..admitted it on Leo’s podcast like a month and was laughing about it

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dkmmike
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws