advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Botox, fillers, how far do you go to look good?

It`s really not that bad. The best kind is when you get PRP added. Having your blood drawn, spun and the serum, applied back to face while needling. Or you get get a "bio-roller" which is just a smaller roller with micro needles on it. My wife does both for clients. Both similiar in trying to create micro trauma to stimulate collagen production. The first option being better of course but a little more recovery time.

botox and fillers are to address 2 completely different things. Fillers can be for sunken face with super low body fat or just from aging, it can lift a saggy neck (y-lift), it plumps lips for women. Botox is a toxin that paralyzes muscle to ease a wrinkle like between eyes, forehead. It can also help TMJ (dental issue) by paralyzing that muscle, even for headaches!. While the muscle is "forzen" it is important to use restorative treatments to help repair the collagen.

Do you feel the fillers work and last? They are not cheap!!

Ok, A few years ago I noticed I was getting a turkey neck lol. Neck skin waddling around :eek: So I did it. I had a lower face lift. Lifts from your ears to your chin. Now this is minor compared to a full face lift like the women get, but even so post surgery I looked like a fucking monster. My whole face blew up, two black eyes and bruising all the way down to my clavicles. The skin under my eyes swelled up like to big blisters. Yikes! My neck was black! I went to my bank during this and I had on a baseball hat, sunglasses, and a hoodie. They asked me to take it all off. I said you're not going to be happy. They thought I was in a car accident. So that's what I told everyone LOL.
Bottom line, best thing I ever did.
My girl who is drop dead beautiful at 45 get's botox, lips, and fillers. Went with her every time.
Who said 18 gauge in your face? They use all 28 and 29 slin pins for everything. 18 gauge? Christ! Fucking horse pins!

Really informative to hear views and experiences.

From personal experience I think botox can be overdone and you can lose your muscle tone if you suffer with dysmorphia of any kind, seeing boundaries can be very hard, and striving after what you deem to be perfection can again be extremely different to the general consensus.

Now I just have laser done on my face, co2 once a year, and I use retinol at 0.1% 5 times a week.

I found I had far better improvements in my skin by eating properly, and cutting out stims, they seem to dehydrate the dermis and cause early ageing, however I think it can be reversed.

Fillers can help with sunken eyes etc, but I think im right in saying a lot of us are quite obsessive and compulsive in our behaviour when we start things so it can become addictive, so my warning is moderate use I believe may help keep age related issues away, but over use can leave you not looking like yourself, or natural.

Just my view.

I have Botox done a couple times, forehead and side of the eyes. Wasn't over the top and people comment that I had a fresh pretty boy look to me(saying basically I look different some how but couldn't tell what). I do plan on having my back hair laser removed this winter. Damn androgens........

Do you feel the fillers work and last? They are not cheap!!

Yes they work and last 2-3 years, not permanent. You really gotta meet with somebody in person to determine if filler will help your specific issues. Getting the right placement is very important, make sure it is smooth with no lumping.

Who said 18 gauge in your face? They use all 28 and 29 slin pins for everything. 18 gauge? Christ! Fucking horse pins!

You are correct, 29g for botox which is water base. 18g is used for fillers. That stuff is thick gel that still takes lots of pressure to get in. The face gets numbed out for that with topical then lidocaine shot.

The botox I've had was always done with a small slin pins. You barely feel it. Have a few welts on your face afterwards, but fade fast

Suprising so many have used botox vs much more safe restalyine type fillers. sunken cheeks look horrible and I see these all the time in lean bodybuilder. Wrinkles? Lol. Nothing makes a face look worse imo than nasolabial folds3

Ouchhhh

Botox is one thing you don`t wanna buy a knock off brand. There was an episode of American greed where a US doctor was making his own. Well he missed a few zero`s in his conversion, used it on himself and a few others, 2 of them died! enough gone systemic, it will paralyze all the muscles, even the diaphragm needed to breath! Next who is gonna inject you? To get it from Allergan, the only company making it, you need to be licensed doctor. We aint risking license to sell a few vials out the back door! Same goes for fillers. Lots of skill in the placement of that.

There is plenty of retin-a floating around.

Botox is one thing you don`t wanna buy a knock off brand. There was an episode of American greed where a US doctor was making his own. Well he missed a few zero`s in his conversion, used it on himself and a few others, 2 of them died! enough gone systemic, it will paralyze all the muscles, even the diaphragm needed to breath! Next who is gonna inject you? To get it from Allergan, the only company making it, you need to be licensed doctor. We aint risking license to sell a few vials out the back door! Same goes for fillers. Lots of skill in the placement of that.

There is plenty of retin-a floating around.

I've bought Chinese Botox many times. It's cheap and worked good. I just used slin pins to put it in my forehead. Super easy and there's a lot of how to info on the net.

Anyone have some before and after photos?

Embrace it my friend. Every line, crease and wrinkle is who you are, who you've been. No sense in trying to erase the past. Just my opinion.

Attachments

• DHS-_Danny_Trejo.jpg
    DHS-_Danny_Trejo.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 44
  • ec2de625e2c3dc953c4aaeaba80980d5.jpg
    ec2de625e2c3dc953c4aaeaba80980d5.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 40

Attachments

• 4f134cd8e65bb6292ea47bccfb1e35e6.jpg
    4f134cd8e65bb6292ea47bccfb1e35e6.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 36
  • 9de04bf6c6c613aaf2a0dfc896db3b16.jpg
    9de04bf6c6c613aaf2a0dfc896db3b16.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 32
  • 90.jpeg
    90.jpeg
    90.2 KB · Views: 25
im thinkin about doing botox or maybe newtox.
just to experiment, see if i look better. my face has gone to shit.
all the drinkin druggin and steroids , i lost my pretty boy looks.
plus im 50. but i always looked 10 years younger than my age.
i still blame tren test etc for the aging.
then maybe filler for my mouth creases. u know those ones that go from yr nose down past yr mouth...
my eyes need some work....
hell. i may go with lower face lift too, if the aesthetic and injectibles do a decent job for my upper face.
then....hair.

Dusty has talked about this on his instagram. He's gotten botox as well as the scalp-micropigmentation ("hair tattoo") procedure done. It looks good.

Appreciate how open guys like him are that talk about this stuff

Pops always used to say that you gotta have beauty to preserve it

Some folks are better off refining other things god gave em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear