over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bourne Ultimatum

Kaiser

Moderator/Computer Geek
Well, what can I say. I'm speechless. Just when you think that sequals cannot live up to the originals we have 2 sequals to the original Bourne movie that are amazing. This one I think was just a little bit better than Bourne Supremacy. I do not usually go to the movies to see things I just get my own copies for home, but this was a must for me. this movie was amazing. OTH, you will love the job they did with this one. Crazy stunts, car chases, and that all to well known Bourne series depth. A must see.

Big Fan of the Bourne series. Can't wait to see this one. The trailers look very impressive! Thanks Kaiser.

i just rented the last two so i can see this one(i thought they were great).iam glad the sequal is holding up to the other two films.

KAISER...I'VE READ ALL THE BOOKS.

ROBERT LUDLUM IS A GREAT AUTHOR....I REALLY LIKED THIS LAST MOVIE TOO.

Excellent movie but Shitty Fucking camerawork! I mean, give me a fucking break. I was nauseated the entire second half of the movie. These directing dipshits think they are going to add to an excellent story by shaking and zooming the piss out of the camera?!?!

The best was at the end of the chase scene where the Toureg gets totalled. Nothing is going on as the cars have just been brought to a hault so the camera man quickly girates the camera from left to right. I'd like to slap that bitch. :mad:

Well, I haven't seen the second one YET...I finally saw the first...Can't wait to finish the sequals.

i so want to see this one. havent had a chance yet but good to know its a great sequel.

Mav

The movie is totally unlike the book, seeing how Marie and Conklin are dead in the movie and alive in the book, and there's no carlos. The little things like everything in the book don't matter to hollywood, so here goes.
The movie ROCT, by far the best of the 3 Bourne movies, as long as you aren't addicted to the books:)
The fight sequenses and the way it was filmed was fucking awesome. The ultimatum is a flick to watch. I like the fact that Matt Damon is a small person doing big things. The fights are well filmed but very fast, as are all the bourne fights so far.
The Ultimatum rocks, a great movie, and worth the coin to see it at the theatre.

I left the theater with such a pump after watching this movie. I just wanted to wrap my Ford Taurus around something so badly.

On a serious note, the few fight scenes were incredible as usual. I think its the way these scenes were choreographed/filmed that made them as effective as they were.

The fight in Tangiers was incredible!

i agree fellas--DAMN good flick. i want to go back and see it again!!

Yes I agree about the camera shaking a bit. It was anoying in a few sections of the movie as there was no reason for it to shake. the end was awesome, but I do not want to spoil it. I had a feeling Nikki had ties with Bourne from the first one. I am in hopes that they will continue this series even though this was the last one he wrote before he died. I watched this thing 4 times this morning on one of my PCs while I was working. All in all, it's the Jamie Eason of movies, and a must see. :D

Last edited:
I am a huge fan of the Bourne movies and can't wait to see this one. The only problem is that my wife really isn't a fan so I'll have to beg her to go.

PB

I am a huge fan of the Bourne movies and can't wait to see this one. The only problem is that my wife really isn't a fan so I'll have to beg her to go.

PB

Hey my brother,
I will have a copy for you. I have one now, but it's not the best quality, as its a CAM. I should have the academy award sceeener within a week or so.

Last edited:
Note: If you are not a personal friend of mine, please do not PM me asking for warez. As far as friends go that are not mods, I am talking about Tyrone (white guy with a black name), Static (mamaluke), K1, BD21, Philbert, Alin, & FN. (verytime I post something like this I get 400 PMs)

Haha! I'll try not to fill up the PM box.:D

Haha! I'll try not to fill up the PM box.:D

As I said, you are always in. I just do not do things for everyone, the circle is tight. ;)

Last edited:
Fourth Bourne

Yes I agree about the camera shaking a bit. It was anoying in a few sections of the movie as there was no reason for it to shake. the end was awesome, but I do not want to spoil it. I had a feeling Nikki had ties with Bourne from the first one. I am in hopes that they will continue this series even though this was the last one he wrote before he died. I watched this thing 4 times this morning on one of my PCs while I was working. All in all, it's the Jamie Eason of movies, and a must see. :D

I read this from Cindy Adams of the NY Post last week. I guess the next one will be done like the Bond ones are: new adventure as though Ludlum would have written it.

ANOTHER SEQUEL IS 'BOURNE' August 7, 2007 -- WITH "The Bourne Ultimatum" vacuuming up money, the ultimatum now is - providing Matt Damon can careen on, the franchise must march on. This was to be the end of the line. Matt's even acknowledged that he's marching toward Social Security. But nobody pre-figured this to be such a blockbuster. None of the suits were prescient enough to tag this best of the three by far. Difficulties in shooting it included the fact that, for whatever reasons, dialogue got sort of made up as they sort of went along. Not that this thing's heavy on dialogue. Barring grunts, groans and oofs and ughs, the whole hour and 45 minutes has maybe seven words. Maybe eight. Matt Damon never had to worry about his memory, just his muscles.

Anyway, this is to announce that "The Bourne Again" or whatever-the-hell their next one will be called is a done deal. Jason Bourne marches on.

Another thing. Matt says about pal Brad Pitt: "He literally can't walk down the street without being mobbed. Others of us get stopped, asked for autographs, photos or bothered in some way but it's survivable. I can do it. I eat out. But with him, it's nonstop. I don't know how he does it."

1.) Bourne Identity
2.) Bourne Supremacy
3.) Bourne Ultimatum

All 3 were good but the first was still the best

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads