over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BPC157 heals torn rotator cuff...new study

Haven't noticed much from the BPC-157 300mg ED Subq on glutes and stomach for my injured left wrist. I did notice better sleep quality and quick healing of acne.

Yomane, it need to be shot near the injured area. It does not work systematically. That's why you may not have noticed anything.

Yomane, it need to be shot near the injured area. It does not work systematically. That's why you may not have noticed anything.

From what I've seen, studies have shown the peptide to be systematic, though it may need a larger dose. I'm not sure how to inject into the wrist area without hitting anything I shouldn't hit

using for about a month my elbow still aches...maybe its arthritis...Aleve does help it :(

From what I've seen, studies have shown the peptide to be systematic, though it may need a larger dose. I'm not sure how to inject into the wrist area without hitting anything I shouldn't hit

For tough to inject areas, I slide the Slin pin in at an angle about 1/4" deep and inject subQ above the injury. It's a bit tricky.

Today is Day 6 for me, I started the first day with 250mcg and then Monday I upped the dose to 250mcg in two spots on my shoulder, front and rear delt on my shoulder I injected each 250mcg.

On day 4 I thought things felt better when sleeping but chalked it up to placebo and didn't worry, yesterday was shoulder workout and felt great at the start of the workout and *less* pain than usual, I know the pain I have from this and during this workout it was less.

I would say if my pain was a 10 before it has dropped to 6-7 now but I still am feeling slight tweaks on pain throughout the day but nothing like before, my rear delt usually has this burning sensation and it now feels way better than usual.

First bottle is done and I started bottle two today, I'll update if things get better and for now I am taking it easy still and won't overdue it, to be honest this is working better after 5 days than the $500 I spent on physio before Xmas!

*I was very skeptical of this product and I still am, the price though was cheap enough that I was willing to buy a few bottles to see if it could help in some way and I'm not sure what's happening but I guess it's taking away inflammation or something, my shoulder feels similar to the way it felt when I got my first depo medrol shot, it took a few days but when the pain seemed less it made you smile :)

**Also note I'm a MMAR patient and its possible my use of high CBD products the past week *may* have also helped this in some way, coincidentally I started them about two days before the BPC and normally just use high THC

Last edited:
This week I started using 500mcg every two day instead of every day and have to say so far my pain has drastically improved!

I was always very skeptical of BPC but with all the talk around the net about it as well as the price not being too prohibitive I thought I had nothing to lose and I am so glad I did.

Now I have to say I am not 100% healed though if my shoulder pain was 8 out of 10 before then I would have to say its maybe a 3-4 out of 10 now and the actually spot where my partial rotator cuff tear is barely hurts anymore, though I am not sure if this is some sort of temporary analgesic or if I'm actually healing.

My bicep impingement that they diagnosed at the same time feels *better* but I would say I am not sure BPC will totally fix that, I seem to still feel a sort of catching sensation when moving my shoulder in certain ways, almost like something is catching or snapping over a bone or something...hard to explain but regardless this pain improved less that the rotator cuff pain but none the less I do also have some relief in that area, again possibly its brought down inflammation or some sort of analgesic is making it feel better.

I think after this bottle I will drop back to 250mcg every two days for another two weeks and then take a break to see if pain returns.

Overall I am *very* happy with the little bit of pain relief its given me, nice to hear the wife say "how's you shoulder?, haven't heard you bitching/whining about it all week!"

This week I started using 500mcg every two day instead of every day and have to say so far my pain has drastically improved!

I was always very skeptical of BPC but with all the talk around the net about it as well as the price not being too prohibitive I thought I had nothing to lose and I am so glad I did.

Now I have to say I am not 100% healed though if my shoulder pain was 8 out of 10 before then I would have to say its maybe a 3-4 out of 10 now and the actually spot where my partial rotator cuff tear is barely hurts anymore, though I am not sure if this is some sort of temporary analgesic or if I'm actually healing.

My bicep impingement that they diagnosed at the same time feels *better* but I would say I am not sure BPC will totally fix that, I seem to still feel a sort of catching sensation when moving my shoulder in certain ways, almost like something is catching or snapping over a bone or something...hard to explain but regardless this pain improved less that the rotator cuff pain but none the less I do also have some relief in that area, again possibly its brought down inflammation or some sort of analgesic is making it feel better.

I think after this bottle I will drop back to 250mcg every two days for another two weeks and then take a break to see if pain returns.

Overall I am *very* happy with the little bit of pain relief its given me, nice to hear the wife say "how's you shoulder?, haven't heard you bitching/whining about it all week!"

That's great that it's helping. I ran out and won't have more until Monday. My delt misses it already.

That's great that it's helping. I ran out and won't have more until Monday. My delt misses it already.

Just wondering, do you use it for one month on and a couple weeks off or do you just use 250mcg every delt workout?

I'm thinking after I take a two week layoff I may just do maintenance if I still feel as well as I do now, it didn't heal it 100% but I feel about the same as I did after my first depo medrol shot last year sometime and that helped the pain for about 3+ weeks, hoping this works longer.

Just wondering, do you use it for one month on and a couple weeks off or do you just use 250mcg every delt workout?

I'm thinking after I take a two week layoff I may just do maintenance if I still feel as well as I do now, it didn't heal it 100% but I feel about the same as I did after my first depo medrol shot last year sometime and that helped the pain for about 3+ weeks, hoping this works longer.

I'm taking 250mcg twice a day before my HGH to potentiate the gh receptors.
My delts are so dry I need BPC157 daily just to keep them from fully tearing. It always happens when I get to a certain low body fat. I know I need to add dietary fat but foolishly fear getting fat, which I intellectually know is riducous.

I just wanted to share :

Used bcp for 4 weeks. 250mcg 2xs a day
After week 2 it felt better I thought it was in my head but it's not.
My arm is beyond messed up, torn laburum , rotators and I am now able to do some what of a work out after months . It deff helped me. If recommend his for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ran out about 3 weeks ago after taking for a couple months. I have pretty severe chronic (5-6 years) quad and patellar tendon problems. Was doing local site injections, SQ. in addition, doing some PT and laser treatments. I did not change anything except for stopping the BPC, pain got worse within a week and continues to get worse. I take no OTC anti inflammatory Meds (Advil, naproxen etc...)

Given I only changed 1 variable, I believe the BPC was helping.

Will try another month course, change nothing else, continue PT and see if it gets better again.

I am New Here!

Hello to all! My name is Jordan and I buy houses in Cincinnati. I hope I can help you with anything related to real estate and other related stuffs.
:)

I'm taking 250mcg twice a day before my HGH to potentiate the gh receptors.
My delts are so dry I need BPC157 daily just to keep them from fully tearing. It always happens when I get to a certain low body fat. I know I need to add dietary fat but foolishly fear getting fat, which I intellectually know is riducous.

Thanks for the info!

New 2016 BPC-157

Just in case anyone has a tore up vagina or anus/hemorrhoids...

Stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 heals rectovaginal fistula in rats.
Baric M, et al. Life Sci. 2016.

Abstract

AIM: Rectovaginal fistula is a devastating condition providing more than 99% of patients for surgical treatment. We hypothesized that rectovaginal fistula may be healed by therapy with stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157, in consistence with its initial clinical application and effect on external fistulas.

MAIN METHODS: BPC 157 (10μg/kg or 10ng/kg) was given perorally, in drinking water (0.16μg/ml or 0.16ng/ml, 12ml/rat/day) till sacrifice, or alternatively, intraperitoneally, first application at 30min after surgery, last at 24h before sacrifice. Controls simultaneously received an equivolume of saline (5.0ml/kg ip) or water only (12ml/rat/day). The assessment (i.e., rectal and vaginal defect, fistula leakage, defecation through the fistula, adhesions and intestinal obstruction as healing processes) was at day 1, 3, 5, 7, 10, 14 and 21.

KEY FINDINGS: Regularly, rectovaginal fistulas exhibited poor healing, with both of the defects persisting, continuous fistula leakage, defecation through the fistula, advanced adhesion formation and intestinal obstruction. By contrast, BPC 157 given perorally or intraperitoneally, in μg- and ng-regimens rapidly improved the whole presentation, with both rectal and vaginal defects simultaneously ameliorated and eventually healed. The maximal instilled volume was continuously raised till the values of healthy rats were achieved, there were no signs of defecation through the fistula. A counteraction of advanced adhesion formation and intestinal obstruction was achieved. Microscopic improvement was along with macroscopic findings.

SIGNIFICANCE: BPC 157 effects appear to be suited to induce a full healing of rectovaginal fistulas in rats.

Last edited:
So my main issue is knees, but after 30 years of powerlifting and sports my everything hurts anymore, certainly shoulders as well. If I were to use BPC for systemic healing, am I to shoot IM or subQ? My knee pain is to the point of having to stop running and doing squats. I was thinking I might shoot IM in my quads like where I'd inject test, hoping for systemic results and also because it would be close to area that is bothering me the most. Could anyone confirm that is a good idea, or tell me why not? Also, was thinking 500mcg per leg daily, any thoughts on that?

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelson Camryn
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner