over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BPC157 heals torn rotator cuff...new study

BPC 157 and blood vessels. - PubMed - NCBI

This study is concerning to me about BPC

Mentions tumors at the end

If you're basing your concerns off a study abstract without access to examine the full study you probably should avoid peptides entirely. You saw the word tumor used without any idea of the context and decided BPC is dangerous while ignoring the 99% of other papers on PubMed discussing it's safety.

What you posted is a review which means the authors interpertation of published studies by various groups on how BPC effects damaged blood vessels. All this review states is BPC is the most potent angiomodulatory agent which is why it was chosen for the review though it doesn't say what other agents were considered in comparison to BPC. As well the end only states that blood cell formation is relevant in tumor biology. It does not draw any conclusion or even suggest BPC has an impact. It only suggests theoretical problems that stimulation of blood cell formation can be involved in with stimulation of the vascular system. Since BPC interacts potently with said system they may be trying to lay the ground work for funding future research in this area. Since we can't read the full text to see what work the author is citing we have no way of knowing if he's basing his as assertions on a dissenting opinion of BPC research, research on tumor biology without regard to BPC, some other vascular drug he's just guessing works the same way BPC might....since all the other research on BPC is positive he could simply be trying to get his name recognized by publishing guesses as to what could go wrong in patients with existing tumors since again this isn't actual research just someone's opinion.

You can find far more "concerning" papers on PubMed about Diet Coke, creatine, high protein diets, or cell phones causing cancer if you ignore context and call it science.

BPC157 heaps colon issues in rats...

Stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 heals rat colovesical fistula.

Grgic T, et al. Eur J Pharmacol. 2016.

Abstract

To establish the effects of BPC 157 on the healing of rat colovesical fistulas, Wistar Albino male rats were randomly assigned to different groups. BPC 157, a stable gastric pentadecapeptide, has been used in clinical applications-specifically, in ulcerative colitis-and was successful in treating both external and internal fistulas. BPC 157 was provided daily, perorally, in drinking water (10µg/kg, 12ml/rat/day) until sacrifice or, alternatively, 10µg/kg or 10 ng/kg intraperitoneally, with the first application at 30min after surgery and the last at 24h before sacrifice. Controls simultaneously received an equivolume of saline (5.0ml/kg ip) or water only (12ml/rat/day). Assessment (i.e., colon and vesical defects, fistula leaking, fecaluria and defecation through the fistula, adhesions and intestinal obstruction as healing processes) took place on days 7, 14 and 28. Control colovesical fistulas regularly exhibited poor healing, with both of the defects persisting; continuous fistula leakage; fecaluria and defecation through the fistula; advanced adhesion formation; and intestinal obstruction. By contrast, BPC 157 given perorally or intraperitoneally and in µg- and ng-regimens rapidly improved the whole presentation, with both colon and vesical defects simultaneously ameliorated and eventually healed. The maximal instilled volume was continuously raised until it reached the values of healthy rats, there were no signs of fecaluria and no defecation through the fistula, there was counteraction of advanced adhesion formation or there was an intestinal obstruction. In conclusion, BPC 157 effects appear to be suited to inducing full healing of colocutaneous fistulas in rats.

Could bcp help pain if it's not necessarily a tear? If it's inflammation from something else like authritus?

Could bcp help pain if it's not necessarily a tear? If it's inflammation from something else like authritus?

BPC157 reduces inflammation at the injection site very rapidly. It's worth a shot. It also brings healing factors to the injury site.

Along with BPC157, I am recently finding that the addition of plenty of healthy fats from oils: flaxseed oil, fish oil, coconut oil, etc., makes a big difference in injury healing.

The promoting effect of pentadecapeptide BPC 157 on tendon healing involves tendon outgrowth, cell survival, and cell migration.
Chang CH, et al. J Appl Physiol (1985). 2011.

Abstract

Pentadecapeptide BPC 157, composed of 15 amino acids, is a partial sequence of body protection compound (BPC) that is discovered in and isolated from human gastric juice. Experimentally it has been demonstrated to accelerate the healing of many different wounds, including transected rat Achilles tendon. This study was designed to investigate the potential mechanism of BPC 157 to enhance healing of injured tendon. The outgrowth of tendon fibroblasts from tendon explants cultured with or without BPC 157 was examined. Results showed that BPC 157 significantly accelerated the outgrowth of tendon explants. Cell proliferation of cultured tendon fibroblasts derived from rat Achilles tendon was not directly affected by BPC 157 as evaluated by MTT assay. However, the survival of BPC 157-treated cells was significantly increased under the H(2)O(2) stress. BPC 157 markedly increased the in vitro migration of tendon fibroblasts in a dose-dependent manner as revealed by transwell filter migration assay. BPC 157 also dose dependently accelerated the spreading of tendon fibroblasts on culture dishes. The F-actin formation as detected by FITC-phalloidin staining was induced in BPC 157-treated fibroblasts. The protein expression and activation of FAK and paxillin were determined by Western blot analysis, and the phosphorylation levels of both FAK and paxillin were dose dependently increased by BPC 157 while the total amounts of protein was unaltered. In conclusion, BPC 157 promotes the ex vivo outgrowth of tendon fibroblasts from tendon explants, cell survival under stress, and the in vitro migration of tendon fibroblasts, which is likely mediated by the activation of the FAK-paxillin pathway.

My left collar bone next to my shoulder aches when I bench press...should I just inject around the area because you cant really inject into bone? It's getting to where I cant bench heavy at all....not sure what i did to it to make it that way.

My left collar bone next to my shoulder aches when I bench press...should I just inject around the area because you cant really inject into bone? It's getting to where I cant bench heavy at all....not sure what i did to it to make it that way.

As close to the area of pain under the skin should work.

New BPC157 study 2016

BPC 157: The counteraction of succinylcholine, hyperkalemia, and arrhythmias.
Stambolija V, et al. Eur J Pharmacol. 2016.

Abstract

After the demonstration of its life-saving effect in severe hyperkalemia and the recovery of skeletal muscle after injury, pentadecapeptide BPC 157 has been shown to attenuate the local paralytic effect induced by succinylcholine, in addition to systemic muscle disability (and consequent muscle damage). Hyperkalemia, arrhythmias and a rise in serum enzyme values, were counteracted in rats. Assessments were made at 3 and 30min and 1, 3, 5, and 7 days after succinylcholine administration (1.0mg/kg into the right anterior tibial muscle). BPC 157 (10µg/kg, 10ng/kg) (given intraperitoneally 30min before or immediately after succinylcholine or per-orally in drinking water through 24h until succinylcholine administration) mitigated both local and systemic disturbances. BPC 157 completely eliminated hyperkalemia and arrhythmias, markedly attenuated or erradicated behavioral agitation, muscle twitches, motionless resting and completely eliminated post-succinylcholine hyperalgesia. BPC 157 immediately eliminated leg contractures and counteracted both edema and the decrease in muscle fibers in the diaphragm and injected/non-injected anterior tibial muscles. Therefore, the depolarizing neuromuscular blocker effects of succinylcholine were successfully antagonized.

Holy fuck bro , u r a savage on this forum with these BPC studies , thx for posting , u really convinced me of getting bpc for my shoulder joint injury .... would u say 500mcg split into morn and night would be good? Should I pin and acctually go inside my AC joint and cartilage , or just as close to it as possible assuming bpc could "travel" and reach the receptors ..

Holy fuck bro , u r a savage on this forum with these BPC studies , thx for posting , u really convinced me of getting bpc for my shoulder joint injury .... would u say 500mcg split into morn and night would be good? Should I pin and acctually go inside my AC joint and cartilage , or just as close to it as possible assuming bpc could "travel" and reach the receptors ..

I'm afraid to inject inside cartilage or in the joint. I know they inject intra articularely in horses joints with lots of things but that sounds dangerous not knowing exactly where to do it. I have injected into tendons and muscle, but never cartilage. I would get as close to it as possible under the skin to be safe.

Antiinflammatory effect of BPC 157 on experimental periodontitis in rats.
Keremi B, et al. J Physiol Pharmacol. 2009.

Abstract

The pentadecapeptide BPC 157 has been shown to have anti-inflammatory and wound healing effects on multiple target tissues and organs. The purpose of the present study was to investigate the effect of BPC 157 on inflammation and bone resorption in experimental periodontitis in rats. First the acute effect of BPC was tested on gingival blood flow by laser doppler flowmetry. Then periodontitis was produced by a silk ligature placed around the lower left first molar. Rats were treated with BPC 157 (once daily for 12 days) or vehicle. At day 13, the gingivomucosal tissues encircling the molars were removed on both sides. Inflammation was assessed by Evans blue plasma extravasation technique and by histology. Alveolar bone loss was analyzed by microCT. BPC 157 had no effect on gingivomucosal blood flow. Twelve day ligature caused a significantly increased Evans blue extravasation in the gingivomucosal tissue, histological signs of inflammation, and alveolar bone destruction. BPC 157 treatment significantly reduced both plasma extravasation, histological alterations and alveolar bone resorption. In conclusion, systemic application of BPC 157 does not alter blood circulation in healthy gingiva. Chronic application of the peptide has potent antiinflammatory effects on periodontal tissues in ligature induced periodontitis in rats. Taken together, this proof of concept study suggests that BPC 157 may represent a new peptide candidate in the treatment of periodontal disease.

New BPC-157 study 2016

Brain-gut axis and pentadecapeptide BPC 157. Theoretical and practical implications.
Predrag S, et al. Curr Drug Deliv. 2016.

Abstract

BACKGROUND: Brain-gut interaction involves, among others, peptidergic growth factors which are native in GI tract and have strong antiulcer potency and thus could from periphery beneficially affect CNS-disorders. We focused on the stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157, an antiulcer peptidergic agent, safe in inflammatory bowel disease trials and now in multiple sclerosis trial, native and stable in human gastric juice.

METHODS: Review of our research on BPC 157 in terms of brain-gut axis.

RESULTS: BPC 157 may serve as a novel mediator of Robert's cytoprotection, involved in maintaining of GI mucosa integrity, with no toxic effect. BPC 157 was successful in the therapy of GI tract, periodontitis, liver and pancreas lesions, and in the healing of various tissues and wounds. Stimulated Egr-1 gene, NAB2, FAK-paxillin and JAK-2 pathways are hitherto implicated. Initially corresponding beneficial central influence was seen when BPC 157 was given peripherally and a serotonin release in particular brain areas, mostly nigrostriatal, was changed. BPC 157 modulates serotonergic and dopaminergic systems, beneficially affects various behavioral disturbances that otherwise appeared due to specifically (over)stimulated/damaged neurotransmitters systems. Besides, BPC 157 has neuroprotective effects: protects somatosensory neurons; peripheral nerve regeneration appearent after transection; after traumatic brain injury counteracts the otherwise progressing course, in rat spinal cord compression with tail paralysis, axonal and neuronal necrosis, demyelination, cyst formation and rescues tail function in both short-terms and long-terms; after NSAIDs or insulin overdose or cuprizone encephalopathies were attenuated along with GI, liver and vascular injuries.

CONCLUSION: BPC 157,a gastric peptide, may serve as remedy in various nervous system disorders.

Does BPC work on tendons? Started getting some tenodonitis in my right elbow. Can I shoot 250-300mcg right into the area?

Does BPC work on tendons? Started getting some tenodonitis in my right elbow. Can I shoot 250-300mcg right into the area?

Yes. I used BPC-157 to heal tendonitis in my right elbow. I put 500mcg per day directly into the tendon where it hurt about a 1/2" above my elbow. After 20 days it was 75% better. By 30 days the pain was gone. This was after going 5 months with no improvement on its own. Use a 31 gauge insulin syringe to keep it easy.

The promoting effect of pentadecapeptide BPC 157 on tendon healing involves tendon outgrowth, cell survival, and cell migration.
Chang CH, et al. J Appl Physiol (1985). 2011.

Abstract

Pentadecapeptide BPC 157, composed of 15 amino acids, is a partial sequence of body protection compound (BPC) that is discovered in and isolated from human gastric juice. Experimentally it has been demonstrated to accelerate the healing of many different wounds, including transected rat Achilles tendon. This study was designed to investigate the potential mechanism of BPC 157 to enhance healing of injured tendon. The outgrowth of tendon fibroblasts from tendon explants cultured with or without BPC 157 was examined. Results showed that BPC 157 significantly accelerated the outgrowth of tendon explants. Cell proliferation of cultured tendon fibroblasts derived from rat Achilles tendon was not directly affected by BPC 157 as evaluated by MTT assay. However, the survival of BPC 157-treated cells was significantly increased under the H(2)O(2) stress. BPC 157 markedly increased the in vitro migration of tendon fibroblasts in a dose-dependent manner as revealed by transwell filter migration assay. BPC 157 also dose dependently accelerated the spreading of tendon fibroblasts on culture dishes. The F-actin formation as detected by FITC-phalloidin staining was induced in BPC 157-treated fibroblasts. The protein expression and activation of FAK and paxillin were determined by Western blot analysis, and the phosphorylation levels of both FAK and paxillin were dose dependently increased by BPC 157 while the total amounts of protein was unaltered. In conclusion, BPC 157 promotes the ex vivo outgrowth of tendon fibroblasts from tendon explants, cell survival under stress, and the in vitro migration of tendon fibroblasts, which is likely mediated by the activation of the FAK-paxillin pathway.

Stablegastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157-NO-system relation.
Review article
Sikiric P, et al. Curr Pharm Des. 2014.
[/b]
Abstract
[/b]
We reviewed stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157-NO-system-relation, its close participation in Moncada's (maintained vascular integrity, platelets control) homeostatic healing response of NO-system to injury. Namely, BPC 157's particular healing effect also affects all events after vascular integrity loss (dependent on circumstances, it reduces either thrombosis (abdominal aorta anastomosis) or bleeding/thrombocytopenia (amputation, heparin, warfarin, aspirin)) and in a series of different injurious models, acute and chronic, BPC 157 consistently advances healing after severe injuries in various tissues spontaneously unable to heal; stimulates egr-1 and naB2 genes; exhibits high safety (LD1 not achieved)). Hypothesis, that BPC 157 (since formed constitutively in the gastric mucosa, stable in human gastric juice, along with significance of NO-synthase and the basal formation of NO in stomach mucosa, greater than that seen in other tissues) exhibits a general, effective competing both with L-arginine analogues (i. e., L-NAME) and L-arginine, and that this has some physiologic importance (NO-generation), later, practically supports its beneficial effects illustrating BPC 157 and NOsystem mutual (with L-NAME/L-arginine; alone and together) relations in (i) gastric mucosa and mucosal protection, following alcohol lesions, in cytoprotection course, NO-generation, and blood pressure regulation; (ii) alcohol acute/chronic intoxication, and withdrawal; (iii) cardiovascular disturbances, chronic heart failure, pulmonary hypertension, and arrhythmias; (iv) disturbances after hypokalemia and hyperkalemia, and potassium-cell membrane dysfunction; and finally, in (v) complex healing failure, proved by the fistulas healing, colocutaneous and esophagocutaneous. However, how this advantage of modulating NO-system (i. e., particular effect on eNOS gene), may be practically translated into an enhanced clinical performance remains to be determined.

Last edited:
The overwhelming number of positive studies on BPC-157 at pubmed.com are amazing! It heals everything from the eyes, ulcers, ligaments, tendons, muscles, flesh burns, etc.

Indeed there is so much positive about this peptide. What I have heard a lot of people also say is that it helps them recover faster between workouts.

Do you thin one can use some small amount after every heavy workout forever? Say 3 times a week?

Do you see any problems at all with such use? any risks?

Indeed there is so much positive about this peptide. What I have heard a lot of people also say is that it helps them recover faster between workouts.

Do you thin one can use some small amount after every heavy workout forever? Say 3 times a week?

Do you see any problems at all with such use? any risks?

I'd just be guessing, but I've taken it daily for at least 6 months, with a week or so off because I ran out. I do think it speeds up healing of muscles, but primarily at the injection site. The literature says it works systemically, but I feel the improvements only at the injection site. There is a study showing it enhances HGH receptors.

I have been looking at what exactly the mechanism of action may be, but cannot find much at all. How does it work (if you don't mind taking the time to write very briefly -sorry)

And as far as the published literature, there is nothing in there that scares you, such as effects on the heart, internal organs, potentially impacting hormones and so on?

Finally, how can subQ above a muscle actually work to effect that specific muscle? Is that at all possible? I'd think if you go SubQ it quickly dissipates and goes systemic, and would not impact the muscle below the injection site any more than it effects other muscles, no?

Sorry if you already spoke about it, but did you inject into a problem muscle IM?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member