over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BPC157 heals torn rotator cuff...new study

I have been looking at what exactly the mechanism of action may be, but cannot find much at all. How does it work (if you don't mind taking the time to write very briefly -sorry)

And as far as the published literature, there is nothing in there that scares you, such as effects on the heart, internal organs, potentially impacting hormones and so on?

Finally, how can subQ above a muscle actually work to effect that specific muscle? Is that at all possible? I'd think if you go SubQ it quickly dissipates and goes systemic, and would not impact the muscle below the injection site any more than it effects other muscles, no?

Sorry if you already spoke about it, but did you inject into a problem muscle IM?

I administer it directly into the injury, whether that be muscle, ligament, or tendon.
I have no fear of researching BPC157.
It increases blood flow, so if you have existing cancer tumors it may accelerate growth.
I have seen no literature that shows it to negarively impact organs or hormonal levels, other than enhancing HGH receptors.
People make their own choices in life based on the facts they have. Go to pubmed.com and read all BPC-157 studies and come to your own conclusions.
I fear very little in terms of what I take. That's just me.

I administer it directly into the injury, whether that be muscle, ligament, or tendon.
I have no fear of researching BPC157.
It increases blood flow, so if you have existing cancer tumors it may accelerate growth.
I have seen no literature that shows it to negarively impact organs or hormonal levels, other than enhancing HGH receptors.
People make their own choices in life based on the facts they have. Go to pubmed.com and read all BPC-157 studies and come to your own conclusions.
I fear very little in terms of what I take. That's just me.

All very valid and fair points
Thanks a lot

I've had pain in my right elbow for a week that wasn't improving. Yesterday, I put 200mcg BPC-157 and 200mcg TB-500 directly into the tiny bit of meat 1/4" up from my elbow joint. I'm not sure if that's ligament or tendon. It's hard tissue so I had to push the 30 gauge insulin pin in firmly. I injected 1/4 deep into it. This morning the pain is gone. I'm amazed it healed off one injection.

I've had pain in my right elbow for a week that wasn't improving. Yesterday, I put 200mcg BPC-157 and 200mcg TB-500 directly into the tiny bit of meat 1/4" up from my elbow joint. I'm not sure if that's ligament or tendon. It's hard tissue so I had to push the 30 gauge insulin pin in firmly. I injected 1/4 deep into it. This morning the pain is gone. I'm amazed it healed off one injection.

Have you ever used adequan and if so how did it compare to bpc?

Would you consider BPC 157 safe to inject locally into a post surgical ankle with 8 screws and a plate?

I would wait a few weeks after surgery to take bpc, inflamation is part of the healing process. But after that, yes, bpc will be great.

I would wait a few weeks after surgery to take bpc, inflamation is part of the healing process. But after that, yes, bpc will be great.

That's also what I've heard, thanks. I'm currently 4 weeks post-surgery and starting to get a little trigger happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got some BPC157 to help with some nagging injuries.

Did both shoulders, right around rear delt at about 500mcg each. I just went straight to the back of the shoulder and a slin pin made it easy.

Left knee at 1mg and right groin for 1mg. Did these subq.

Shoulders: right has been operated on twice. Has been feeling kinda loose as of late, but it's more of a tightness, nerve issue going on. Left is somewhat the same, but I think it might be either an impingement or torn rotator cuff. Feels out of place so to speak. Hoping the BPC will help. Plan is to use EOD to let my body get used to it.

Knee: not sure what's going on, hurt it eons ago and never got surgery. Feels twisted, cause each time I stand, my foot points left instead of straight. Not sure if severe sprain that never healed, or meniscus or what. I injected to the left of the patella.

Groin: got an inguinal hernia a few years ago. One doc said I needed surgery. Got a second opinion and that doc said it wasn't severe enough to require surgery and that surgery could make things worse. In all honesty, it feels like one wicked pinched nerve, that I can feel from the inner groin, thigh area all the way around the to my right hip area. Feels like how your muscles tighten when you cramp up and that just the right kind of stretch would "unbundle" everything. Also, right nad sits higher than the left. I can still deadlift without issue, and squatting is good. I'm mindful to not go too heavy or to silly.

About an 90 minutes after doing that, I was due for a massage and I figured that would help "spread" everything around and at least ease the muscles and whatnot.

Too soon to tell if anything's happening, but I'm hopeful. Not expecting miracles and just gonna be patient with this stuff.

Finally got some BPC157 to help with some nagging injuries.

Did both shoulders, right around rear delt at about 500mcg each. I just went straight to the back of the shoulder and a slin pin made it easy.

Left knee at 1mg and right groin for 1mg. Did these subq.

Shoulders: right has been operated on twice. Has been feeling kinda loose as of late, but it's more of a tightness, nerve issue going on. Left is somewhat the same, but I think it might be either an impingement or torn rotator cuff. Feels out of place so to speak. Hoping the BPC will help. Plan is to use EOD to let my body get used to it.

Knee: not sure what's going on, hurt it eons ago and never got surgery. Feels twisted, cause each time I stand, my foot points left instead of straight. Not sure if severe sprain that never healed, or meniscus or what. I injected to the left of the patella.

Groin: got an inguinal hernia a few years ago. One doc said I needed surgery. Got a second opinion and that doc said it wasn't severe enough to require surgery and that surgery could make things worse. In all honesty, it feels like one wicked pinched nerve, that I can feel from the inner groin, thigh area all the way around the to my right hip area. Feels like how your muscles tighten when you cramp up and that just the right kind of stretch would "unbundle" everything. Also, right nad sits higher than the left. I can still deadlift without issue, and squatting is good. I'm mindful to not go too heavy or to silly.

About an 90 minutes after doing that, I was due for a massage and I figured that would help "spread" everything around and at least ease the muscles and whatnot.

Too soon to tell if anything's happening, but I'm hopeful. Not expecting miracles and just gonna be patient with this stuff.

Update on the shoulders? Having similar issues but haven't had surgery yet.

BPC157 is best for specific localized injuries. I inject it right in the wound. My adductor healed in about 2 weeks from daily injects of 250-500mcg . My triceps tendon that attaches near the elbow took 20 days worth of 250-500mcg once or twice daily to 75% heal. The remaining 25% healed on its own in 10 more days. My pec srain took about 17 days to heal. TB-500 is used systematically with subQ injections anywhere at typically 2mg every 3 days for 6 weeks. It takes a few weeks to heal up injuries that seem to be inflamed. I felt like TB-500 reduces the swelling of injuries all over but BPC-157 heals real bad site specific injuries that won’t heal on their own like the biceps and triceps attachments. The tendon/ligament attachments never get good blood flow so they don’t heal well on their own, BPC-157 is a miracle peptide for tough to heal areas.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131