over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BPC157 heals torn rotator cuff...new study

whats the best way to do a subQ delt shot? can't really pinch the fat around it and inject like I would in my abdomen since I dont have both hands to do so.

Pull the skin outward and inject under the skin.
Why not inject intramuscularly into your delt injury? That's the most effective delivery method with BPC157.

Pull the skin outward and inject under the skin.
Why not inject intramuscularly into your delt injury? That's the most effective delivery method with BPC157.

I think you and I have pin so much peptides that we have became professional on how to pin things creatively lol

I think you and I have pin so much peptides that we have became professional on how to pin things creatively lol

Yeah I'm already going to be pinning my delts with AAS, throw on DAILY injections with BPC157..not sure how that's gonna work.

My elbow tendinitis keeps improving since this BPC157 research began. Tendonitis is one stubborn son of a bitch but I feel notable improvements with each inject.

Yeah I'm already going to be pinning my delts with AAS, throw on DAILY injections with BPC157..not sure how that's gonna work.

draw the oil, pull it back so some air goes into the pin, then draw the peptide. This should help them stay separate (that is if you want them to be separated). Change the tip of the syringe (lur luck needle of course) and pin with a fresh needle ;)

My elbow tendinitis keeps improving since this BPC157 research began. Tendonitis is one stubborn son of a bitch but I feel notable improvements with each inject.

I got shoulder and knee issues. The voltaren gel has improved my knee by A LOT (like almost 100%) but my torn labrum is acting up again. I'm thinking of getting on BPC soon since I'll be adding MMA to my bodybuilding mix.

I don't know if I'm going to use joint supplements anymore because these products blow them out of the water.

I have knee pain and don't think I can pin close enough. I was thinking BPC157 for my shoulder and using tb500 to help with knee pain. Would those together be a overkill?

I have knee pain and don't think I can pin close enough. I was thinking BPC157 for my shoulder and using tb500 to help with knee pain. Would those together be a overkill?

i pin all around my patella tendon. why cant you pin around your knee? just dont hit bone lol

but yest tb500 and bpc combo is awesome. I was running 2mg EOD of tb500 and 300-400mcg bpc 157 when i tore my hamstring. I was doing light leg curls 10 days later and 3 weeks later i was doing my normal speed deadlifts without pain

i pin all around my patella tendon. why cant you pin around your knee? just dont hit bone lol

but yest tb500 and bpc combo is awesome. I was running 2mg EOD of tb500 and 300-400mcg bpc 157 when i tore my hamstring. I was doing light leg curls 10 days later and 3 weeks later i was doing my normal speed deadlifts without pain

Honestly I didn't think you could pin there.. Is there somewhere I can see how it's done? Dam that sounds like a combination I need to get on ASAP

Just pinch the skin and lift up and insert needle. Then slowly let skin go so the needle is like super close to tendon and inject

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just pinch the skin and lift up and insert needle. Then slowly let skin go so the needle is like super close to tendon and inject

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet thanks. Will be trying this real soon

That's similar to my protocol. I'm using BPC157 for my elbow tendonitis, TB500 for my knees, and pentosan polysulphate for my delts. The TB500 and pentosan actually heal the whole body but the BPC157 needs to be close to the injury unless you're researching high doses like you would with TB500

Thanks for the information guys. My stuff is on the way. Can't wait to get started :D

Thanks for the information guys. My stuff is on the way. Can't wait to get started :D

My BPC157 elbow is actually hurting less now than my other elbow. I still haven't even used a whole vial on it. I'm going to keep BPC157 on hand. It's an invaluable tool.

JJ, having issues with both my shoulders. How would you suggest running this for both shoulders simultaneously? I was thinking 250 mcg/day IM in each delt. What do you think?

My elbow tendonitis is 90% healed and I still have some BPC157 remaining. I only used one vial. Talk about a great product. The pain was so bad I would yelp when beginning my bicep workout.

I got shoulder and knee issues. The voltaren gel has improved my knee by A LOT (like almost 100%) but my torn labrum is acting up again. I'm thinking of getting on BPC soon since I'll be adding MMA to my bodybuilding mix.

I don't know if I'm going to use joint supplements anymore because these products blow them out of the water.

They ROCK! I literally use BPC like water for tendon and muscle pain. Soon as I feel like I strained something , it gets a jab of BPC and it feels better . More people need to try this stuff. It's honestly insane and its very cheap

Ok, either I'm more weak minded than I'd like to believe and am succumbing to a placebo effect, or this stuff is amazing. 3rd set of bilateral delt shots today, 250mcg each, and I swear my shoulders are feeling better. I really hope this continues.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131