over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BPC157 heals torn rotator cuff...new study

Ok, either I'm more weak minded than I'd like to believe and am succumbing to a placebo effect, or this stuff is amazing. 3rd set of bilateral delt shots today, 250mcg each, and I swear my shoulders are feeling better. I really hope this continues.

Hey im about to start the same thing for my rotator cuff tendonitis. Are you doing subQ or IM in the delts? Im worried that bi-lateral daily IM shots will be too many jabs in the muscle (considering ill probably be pinning oils there too in a few weeks)

Well

I needed COMPLETE SHOULDER REPLACEMENT..........been using BPS 157 for 4 months and now I DO NOT NEED IT!! Have at it, but its the truth! On my mothers grave!

I'm doing IM. I usually pin my gear in my delts, but I shifted that to glutes so it wouldn't interfere. You can pin gear right after peptides in the same spot but not the other way around because of the oil. Or at least that's how it was explained to me. If anyone knows any different, let me know. Also, the slin pins and peptides in water don't do any real trauma to the injection sight like oil & regular pins do...

I'm doing IM. I usually pin my gear in my delts, but I shifted that to glutes so it wouldn't interfere. You can pin gear right after peptides in the same spot but not the other way around because of the oil. Or at least that's how it was explained to me. If anyone knows any different, let me know. Also, the slin pins and peptides in water don't do any real trauma to the injection sight like oil & regular pins do...

I may try to go in at a 45 degree angle and hit delts subq and continue to pin them with oil as well

I needed COMPLETE SHOULDER REPLACEMENT..........been using BPS 157 for 4 months and now I DO NOT NEED IT!! Have at it, but its the truth! On my mothers grave!

Not many are aware of this fact but it was Phil who had the foresight to get this peptide synthesized first. It is only available to research companies because of Phil. BPC157 is a miracle healer!

Hey im about to start the same thing for my rotator cuff tendonitis. Are you doing subQ or IM in the delts? Im worried that bi-lateral daily IM shots will be too many jabs in the muscle (considering ill probably be pinning oils there too in a few weeks)

Follow the protocol as listed and put your oils elsewhere.

what is so special about the shoulder? why cant it heal other areas?

It heals whatever injury it is put in. It healed my research pet's pec tear, and elbow tendonitis(not fully but to a great degree). My pet's rotator cuff and labrum are next once I reorder.

where would you guys pin for a groin strain/sprain? would outer thigh IM be ok with BPC...just can't see how possible on inner thigh?

where would you guys pin for a groin strain/sprain? would outer thigh IM be ok with BPC...just can't see how possible on inner thigh?

Why isn't it possible on the inner thigh? I've pinned syntherol there 1.5" deep so I think a tiny diabetic pin should be a piece of cake.

Why isn't it possible on the inner thigh? I've pinned syntherol there 1.5" deep so I think a tiny diabetic pin should be a piece of cake.

Dude. You never cease to amaze me. I would never even have thought of syntherol in the inner thigh. You are definitely a trailblazer bro...

Is this just from no more pain or did an mri show your shoulder is okay now?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Is this just from no more pain or did an mri show your shoulder is okay now?

Yeah that'd be the real deal right there. Before and after MRI's with BPC-157.

First bpc shot in the knee last night. Would love to do my shoulder to but one thing at a time... All this great feedback I can't wait to see the results

Understood....you're right, just never really even considered it. Tanks JJ

First bpc shot in the knee last night. Would love to do my shoulder to but one thing at a time... All this great feedback I can't wait to see the results

What are you hoping to achieve with knee shots? My knees are horrible too but I'm curious what the BPC would do for it.

Can't wait to hear how it goes with your knee. I'm getting two vials this time, one for my right meniscus and one for my delt.

How's the dosing with this peptide ? How much run and fr how long ( obvious answer. Until healed lol)

250mcg directly into the injury daily until it's healed. It took one vial to heal my pec strain and one vial to significantly improve my elbow tendonitis.

I think it's best to inject as close as possible yet above the injury. left shoulder joint is constantly in pain, shots in delt didn't do much, maybe it's because the injury is above the point of injection? Maybe do sq above joint?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nopko
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131