over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

brand i have never heard of

captaingti

Registered
got a buddy that is letting some stuff go for pretty cheap. anybody know a brand called oracle. i have not been able to find it online and was wondering if this is legit or not. he says that it is pharma grade. thank you for your input

Sent from my LG-P920 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352419061826.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352419061826.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 329
  • uploadfromtaptalk1352419072729.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352419072729.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 298
LOL. Most UGL have better labels than that, they aren't even on straight. If it's "pharm grade" and you can't find anything about it online, that should tell you something.

So what your saying is that it isnt legit? Is there a way to find out

I guess you could call a pharmacy and ask. The only pharm grade test I've heard of is

Upjohn (sold to Pfizer), labeled as Depo
Sandoz
Paddock
Teva
Watson

I have never heard of it I assume he meant human grade not pharm grade either way the labels should have been strait if put on by a manufacturer. IT IS ANOTHER UG LAB! At least the labels don't look bad haha

Guess i will try it and see. Ill let you know

I would be wary of buying from someone who was telling me it's something it's not. That's me though.

That's the thing all these new guys nowadays that's the first out of there mouth is it's pharm grade but in reality it's not its just another UG because the majority do not know any better.

Just like when you get some Tren E from a UGL and they say it's pharm grade. The label even says no dispensing without a prescription

Just another UGL. I will never again use UGL. Never know what they hell you are getting until you start the product.

Just like when you get some Tren E from a UGL and they say it's pharm grade. The label even says no dispensing without a prescription

Seen those before. I have newbs come up to me at the gym and ask and show me. I laugh and tell them the RX logo means nothing.

I know exactly what sponsor you are talking about. It's becoming popular with many UG's to go ahead and put that on there labels they try and fool the newbie's. I mean don't get me wrong the gear might be top notch but it is DEFINITELY not made by a genuine pharmaceutical company.

There are 3 sponsors that I know of that do this but the one I just made my first purchase from also has the U.S. schedule III controlled substances symbol on the label just like my Watson vial.

Since you are new here what sponsor did you use your not satisfied with ?

I not new...just a new username.

But I have used MANY of the sponsors on here and as well as some of the past sponsors whom are no longer on this forum. A handful of them have been good such as Endosyn, Precision Labs

Since I have switched to pharmaceutical grade products, I KNOW for a fact that 90% of the UGL under-dose the products, sometimes give you the cheapest products from which the powders are not as superior as the US pharm grade powders, and you never really know what youre getting.

yes I know exactly the one you made your purchase from. Don't get me wrong putting those symbols and or warnings on the labels makes them look better and some what official I look at it this way if you are that is making the UG products if step it up and make the labels, bottles and presentation look great all around the newbie's and most people in general tend to show it off more to there friends because it looks great even though it is an UG you can still churn out a hell of product. I believe for the end user it's all about what the label says and what it looks like.

For a lot of people that's true. Personally, I don't care if it has a hand-written label as long as what's in the bottle is what is supposed to be in the bottle. ;)

For a lot of people that's true. Personally, I don't care if it has a hand-written label as long as what's in the bottle is what is supposed to be in the bottle. ;)

I'll piss in a vial, slap a fancy looking label on it and send it to ya. :p

I'll piss in a vial, slap a fancy looking label on it and send it to ya. :p

Make sure it's got a hologram. I'm a sucker for holograms :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear