over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Brandon Curry

He looks great.

Those are super impressive pictures!

Probably the best shape Curry has been in!

Last edited:
He's holding like 50 pounds of intramuscular water lol. Reminds me of an essa obied picture from a couple years ago.

Bicep fullness is retarded. There's definitely smart Seo use. But yes what ever is going on is working.

They probably told him to stop going to for runs and to start using pro dosages. I don't think health put any weight on in the last 5 years lol.
My theory. They have a pharmacy making them tons of increlex (legit pharm grade IGF-1) which is harder to get compared to gh in states.

That's the difference imo. The food, training gh and AAS dosages are all about the same among people. I think the introduction of large pharma IGF-1 is responsible for these Oxygen gym transformations.

You guys really just think it's more AAS and a more focused environment? We've seen too many guys blow up over there, something is up. I think they have a line on tons of gh or IGF-1 and I'm not talking about the IGF-1 you get from Chinese peptide producers.

How about being on iv aminos+glucose during the night w/ lantus before bed? Is that possible?

My theory. They have a pharmacy making them tons of increlex (legit pharm grade IGF-1) which is harder to get compared to gh in states.

That's the difference imo. The food, training gh and AAS dosages are all about the same among people. I think the introduction of large pharma IGF-1 is responsible for these Oxygen gym transformations.

You guys really just think it's more AAS and a more focused environment? We've seen too many guys blow up over there, something is up. I think they have a line on tons of gh or IGF-1 and I'm not talking about the IGF-1 you get from Chinese peptide producers.
While what you say definitely might be true. I don't think there's anything special going on over there. Dorian didn't need Increlex, and he trained isolated with that same tunnel vision mindset for years and lost only 2 shows (runner up) in his entire career. He arguably would've wiped the floor with all these guys.

You take freak genetics, you cage them up like science experiments where everything is provided for them including racking the plates off bars, make sure they rest plenty and train hard.

As for the AAS, I'm not exactly sure what people's fascination is with pharmacy grade drugs compared to a very good UGL (some of which have manufacturing facilities like actual labs). If both are tested and come back with what's labeled, what's the difference? GH obviously holds superiority in pharm grade form, no arguing there.

While what you say definitely might be true. I don't think there's anything special going on over there. Dorian didn't need Increlex, and he trained isolated with that same tunnel vision mindset for years and lost only 2 shows (runner up) in his entire career. He arguably would've wiped the floor with all these guys.

You take freak genetics, you cage them up like science experiments where everything is provided for them including racking the plates off bars, make sure they rest plenty and train hard.

As for the AAS, I'm not exactly sure what people's fascination is with pharmacy grade drugs compared to a very good UGL (some of which have manufacturing facilities like actual labs). If both are tested and come back with what's labeled, what's the difference? GH obviously holds superiority in pharm grade form, no arguing there.
As to AAS and maybe even gh, I agree. Black market can produce them decently. But I have heard from a few people, and seen it posted online by several veterans (Piana mentioned it once even, but he's no guru) that real increlex is downright amazing and people that have obtained small amounts of it try to replicate that response with black market IGF-1 sold by the peptide companies and can't. Now maybe that is not true at this current time, maybe production has been perfected. But I've definitely seen that stated as to increlex by multiple sources with some definite experience.

I'm a pessimist. I just find it hard to believe these guys transforming so fast is all simply because they are working out with no distractions and optimal conditions over in the desert. Most of these pros have enough discipline to create optimal conditions (lack of distractions/temptations) stateside. The food, juice, training is all the same. I personally lean toward access to top quality gh/increlex dosed to the gills. But what the fuck do I know, lol.

Last edited:
As to AAS and maybe even gh, I agree. Black market can produce them decently. But I have heard from a few people, and seen it posted online by several veterans (Piana mentioned it once even, but he's no guru) that real increlex is downright amazing and people that have obtained small amounts of it try to replicate that response with black market IGF-1 sold by the peptide companies and can't. Now maybe that is not true at this current time, maybe production has been perfected. But I've definitely seen that stated as to increlex by multiple sources with some definite experience.

I'm a pessimist. I just find it hard to believe these guys transforming so fast is all simply because they are working out with no distractions and optimal conditions over in the desert. Most of these pros have enough discipline to create optimal conditions (lack of distractions/temptations) stateside. The food, juice, training is all the same. I personally lean toward access to top quality gh/increlex dosed to the gills. But what the fuck do I know, lol.
You don't think you would make drastically better gains if you literally had to worry about nothing at all except training and sleeping? These guys don't even make their own food. Its all prepared for them. All they have to do is shovel it in

You don't think you would make drastically better gains if you literally had to worry about nothing at all except training and sleeping? These guys don't even make their own food. Its all prepared for them. All they have to do is shovel it in
I do, but don't a lot of these sponsored guys we've seen do this focus on nothing but training, eating, sleeping, etc. when they are here too? It's not like Brandon Curry works a killer UPS shift back in the states. For the most part, these guys are totally dedicated to bodybuilding. I just don't see it being that much better over there but maybe I'm wrong.

For one, we should remember that when these pics are taken, they are taken in near perfect lighting and the bodybuilders are pumped to shit.

...and don't underestimate the impact that living in an environment like this can have, where everything is perfectly tailored towards the bodybuilding lifestyle.

Increlex may or may not be available there, but in my mind it is irrelevant, as IGF-1 is not hard to produce and doesn't cause massive physique transformations like some people think. It can help, but it certainly isn't as powerful as steroids in this regard.

Remember, just because someone is a pro bodybuilder it does not mean they are perfectly applying themselves in every area of their program. In fact, most pros are NOT...so when they go over there and virtually everything is set-up for success (including everyone else doing the same thing), it is not surprising to see some of these guys making progress.

Also, think about how many pros have gone over there and haven't made much, if any progress? Dennis Wolf (who is a very dedicated bodybuilder) went over there and made no meaningful progress. He is just one of many. It is usually only the guys who are far from their genetic limit--the guys who are not nearly as dedicated to their craft (Like Curry)--who make great progress. Any top bodybuilder I've seen go over there who has already dedicated himself to this sport 100% doesn't make stellar progress. All the guys who have are those who are still coming up or who never fully applied themselves. If some drug concoction was responsible for these changes, then EVERYONE would be making these same changes...but they're not. For the most part, it's only the guys who fit into that one group.

Last edited:
For one, we should remember that when these pics are taken, they are taken in near perfect lighting and the bodybuilders are pumped to shit.

...and don't underestimate the impact that living in an environment like this can have, where everything is perfectly tailored towards the bodybuilding lifestyle.

Increlex may or may not be available there, but in my mind it is irrelevant, as IGF-1 is not hard to produce and doesn't cause massive physique transformations like some people think. It can help, but it certainly isn't as powerful as steroids in this regard.

Remember, just because someone is a pro bodybuilder it does not mean they are perfectly applying themselves in every area of their program. In fact, most pros are NOT...so when they go over there and virtually everything is set-up for success (including everyone else doing the same thing), it is not surprising to see some of these guys making progress.

Also, think about how many pros have gone over there and haven't made much, if any progress? Dennis Wolf (who is a very dedicated bodybuilder) went over there and made no meaningful progress. He is just one of many. It is usually only the guys who are far from their genetic limit--the guys who are not nearly as dedicated to their craft (Like Curry)--who make great progress. Any top bodybuilder I've seen go over there who has already dedicated himself to this sport 100% doesn't make stellar progress. All the guys who have are those who are still coming up or who never fully applied themselves. If some drug concoction was responsible for these changes, then EVERYONE would be making these same changes...but they're not. For the most part, it's only the guys who fit into that one group.
Good points, forgot all about Wolf. It's probably true. It's just fucking insane what oxygen team/gym seems to be able to do. I mean are these guys slacking back home? Victor Martinez made progress he hasn't made in MANY years when he went. He's getting older too. Roelly, etc. there is a long list. It's just hard to believe that's from focusing better on diet, training and rest alone over there.

Cmon Mike, it has to be Egyptian alien technology.

Has anyone listened to the new episode of The Size Game podcast? They had Brandon Curry on, pretty interesting stuff.

Obviously he said there is no "secret formula" other than coaches on their ass every single day and fine tuning basically every aspect of their life. All of those British dudes are friends with Nathan DeAsha and they mentioned him saying the same thing.

VERY interested to see how Akim Williams looks after awhile there. Dude is a hoooouuuse.

But definitely, check it out. I really like that podcast.

I have always said that I would have been a pro 12 years ago if all I had to do was train and sleep. But unfortunately like most of us other poor slobs I have to work for a living and honor my responsibilities to my family and life!

I have always said that I would have been a pro 12 years ago if all I had to do was train and sleep. But unfortunately like most of us other poor slobs I have to work for a living and honor my responsibilities to my family and life!

You don't need sleep when you have alien technology. 👽

You don't need sleep when you have alien technology. ��

EXACTLY!!! Now that I am back and healthy again - I will finally show the world what superior Martian genetics / technology can do.

If that doesn't work - I will destroy the Earth with my Q-36 Space Modulator! :D

:banghead:

Attachments

• brandon curry.jpg
    brandon curry.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 113
Looking crazy!

Attachments

• brandon curry2.jpg
    brandon curry2.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 116

Forum statistics

Total page views