over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Neil Curry has died

I'd say this is debatable, at the very least.
Sadly, there are many people truly alone that suffer a lot more by resisting that how much anyone else would suffer after their farewell.
Not interested in a debate about the merits and morality of suicide mate, my basic position is obvious..... opposed.

The Sheffield’s Medico-Legal Centre confirmed on Tuesday that Currey died from a cocktail of methamphetamine and cocaine although his parents were convinced steroids played a role in his passing.

His parents, Nigel, and Sandra Currey told the assistant coroner Katy Dickinson that their son had always been athletic. However, he found himself in a dark place following substance abuse issues which they believe were exacerbated by steroid use prevalent in the sport of bodybuilding.

According to a written statement, the Chesterfield couple confirmed that Currey’s use of steroids ‘went off the scale’ which led to him becoming ‘very isolated and depressed.’ Months before his passing, Currey established himself in the league with a major victory at the 2022 New York Pro. He fulfilled his lifelong dream of competing on the 2022 Mr. Olympia stage but did not place in the top 15.

His parents reiterated that steroids played a role in his untimely passing:

“It is accepted practice throughout the body building fraternity to take these drugs.
Without the use of steroids it is impossible to compete, although this is called ‘cheating’ in any other sport,” they shared.

On Tuesday, assistant coroner Katy Dickinson ruled Neil Currey’s death as drug-related. His parents continue to mourn the loss and admit their lives have changed permanently.

“He would light up the room when he entered it and he had a wonderful smile that lit up his face,” they said.
“He is terribly missed and our lives will never be the same again.”

You’re right. It’s not that easy. And I didn’t mean it like that.
But there’s always someone there. Dr, friend, coworker, ANYONE.
Shit, I’ve seen guys depressed on here asking other members for help. We are supposed to be here for each other right?
That’s what it’s all about.

I’ve been in that position too.
Like I’ve said there’s always someone.

i think his point is that people will say they care and even act like it, but dont REALLY care. When it comes to chronic life difficulties, even someone genuinely caring isn't able to really do much, anyways.

There are also different levels to it- some people might have a chemical imbalance that make normal difficulties seem debilitating, some people lack coping skills, and some people might genuinely have miserable luck in life and it feels like one disappointment after another no matter how hard they try and brush things off.

Society puts a lot of pressure on people, and even if/when you're successful there are people at every corner wanting to tear you down.

I had big problem some time

I was think do that that canot be named

Was because my brother health problems

Many night i was wake up , write goodbye letter and take my bike for last ride

I wanted speed 250km/h and first turn i find just not turn ….

I didnt want to talk about it i was do everything i could to stay alone

God saved me i started reading the bible

And i understood that i needed to be here for my brother

Is hard to say in words but to those of you who say “talk” … trust me you not want to talk to anyone

Respect

I'd say this is debatable, at the very least.
Sadly, there are many people truly alone that suffer a lot more by resisting that how much anyone else would suffer after their farewell.
I’ll be honest..that pissed me off when I was suicidal..first of all, now your telling me I’m selfish..1 less reason to live…secondly, how selfish is it for me to stay alive just so my loved ones don’t have to go through a few months of grief and move on?

I’ll be honest..that pissed me off when I was suicidal..first of all, now your telling me I’m selfish..1 less reason to live…secondly, how selfish is it for me to stay alive just so my loved ones don’t have to go through a few months of grief and move on?
Right?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner