over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What has changed?

Happens in both WPD and WBB if you pay close attention. I'm sure it's in all divisions.

Natalia's delts at last year's Olympia actually had very noticeable golf ball lumps, both sides (especially noticeable in side chest/ side tri). The judges were very aware of it and apparently asked her coach about it.

Looking at the following pictures of the champions or top 2 of the different divisions, we can see how Andrea and Sarah are the gold standard in this regard.

No champion should show shoulders that don't have the quality of Andrea's, they will simply be bigger in some cases, that's what bodybuilding is all about, growing muscles, not transforming them into some strange mass.

So Natalia was punished for having some lumps? Why would she do that, clearly she looks worse than 2022 (like Angela Yeo, I don't know what the hell she was doing the weeks from Rixing to Olympia). I'm happy about that, although her shoulders still look quite a bit better than most men, but it sends a mixed message, why didn't Derek and Shaun get punished? Shaun didn't lose the title because of this problem, but because of his stomatch.

Derek has these fuzzy shoulders and lumps in his lats, but he gets away with it?

14706470.jpg

14242617.jpg

14242451.jpg

14707170.jpg

14720369.jpg

14704231.jpg

14704313.jpg

14718348.jpg

12013003.jpg

14706697.jpg

12012998.jpg

14706677.jpg

Natalia's delts at last year's Olympia actually had very noticeable golf ball lumps, both sides (especially noticeable in side chest/ side tri). The judges were very aware of it and apparently asked her coach about it.

Kovaleva or Coelho?

Reason for disqualification in my opinion. Haidi too. What do the judges and the spectators think? Are we all really that stupid or blind? It’s the lowering of standards with no end in sight . . .
What do you think about Big Ramys quads though? He either has the best quads of all time, or he literally site injected the biggest muscles in the human body and won the Mr. O....

What do you think about Big Ramys quads though? He either has the best quads of all time, or he literally site injected the biggest muscles in the human body and won the Mr. O....
Quads are good but just don’t look
‘right’ if you know what I mean.

Would love to see a before and after.

Am not absolutely sure but my best guess would be SEO.

Quads are good but just don’t look
‘right’ if you know what I mean.

Would love to see a before and after.

Am not absolutely sure but my best guess would be SEO.
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. He's obviously got huge quads to begin with, but to me it looks like he did something to get that ridiculous outer sweep

Derek can train harder than some of his current competition but I was reviewing the Olympia champions.

Hadi has a better technique and Derek shortenes the range of movements. This was especially evident in lunges and the vertical press.

It also seems that Hadi has a higher tolerance to endure suffering.

Derek's no handed Front Rack god damn...

I think some of it is too many classes holding guys back that could be truly great back from competing in the open.

Derek and Hadi are 212 guys.

I’d just do away with physique and classic and physique and only have bodybuilding.
There's a reason classic was started. Gen pop started looking at it with disgust. Without a fan base there's no sport. The classic guys are pretty fucking stacked still but a physique many would love to have like. Its the same with geared powerlifting. What started as modest protective layer almost like compression shorts has turned into multi ply equipment so tight people are having to be cut out of their suits, benching more than they squat, and cant even hit depth without 600+lbs on the bar.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. He's obviously got huge quads to begin with, but to me it looks like he did something to get that ridiculous outer sweep

Ramy already had massive quads from the beginning of his career, why he wanted to improve them with SEO makes no sense, but he did.

big-ramy-transformation.jpg

iu

There is no difference between now and the 90's when it comes to training.
There were guys who trained brutally hard back then and guys that trained like toddlers
Same thing NOW, guys that train brutally hard and guys that train like toddlers.
In defense of my training system I grew the most(as a % of starting bodyweight) when I was a toddler, so SCIENCE!

There's a reason classic was started. Gen pop started looking at it with disgust. Without a fan base there's no sport. The classic guys are pretty fucking stacked still but a physique many would love to have like. Its the same with geared powerlifting. What started as modest protective layer almost like compression shorts has turned into multi ply equipment so tight people are having to be cut out of their suits, benching more than they squat, and cant even hit depth without 600+lbs on the bar.
Classic is huge because of Chris Bumsted. Chris Bumstead single-handedly carries classic. If he was an open classic wouldn’t be any more popular than physique.

The majority of people go to the shows to see the bodybuilders.
Theres a reason open gets paid the most.
If classic brought in the most money and biggest audience then the guys would make the most from the shows.

I'm currently writing my Congressman in an effort to have he work "buff" stricken from the English language...
I checked to I’m the 2nd buffest guy in my gym of 114.38 members and only Tommy Turkey has a bigger spread than me. I don’t think buff can be stricken after so many buff “stunning and brave” newly minted women are now dominating women’s sports, to take buff away from them would be transphobic and also interfere with the free market as Planet Fitness prides itself on its “no buff men” policy.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131