over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What has changed?

Yes, I forgot to mention DNP use as well. Seems more folks talk about using DNP now than back in the day.
Yea coming up in the late 90s early 2000s DNP was as feared as it was revered. I still haven’t tried it bc I never found a source that seemed like they understood how strong their powder was and comments like take 1 or 2 caps to try scared me off as I know the difference between success and death can be a few mcgs. I remember hearing about Dan almost dying after not wearing gloves and just simply filling capsules and absorbing too much thru the skin on his fingers.

Yea coming up in the late 90s early 2000s DNP was as feared as it was revered. I still haven’t tried it bc I never found a source that seemed like they understood how strong their powder was and comments like take 1 or 2 caps to try scared me off as I know the difference between success and death can be a few mcgs. I remember hearing about Dan almost dying after not wearing gloves and just simply filling capsules and absorbing too much thru the skin on his fingers.

Dnp is measured in mg's not mcg's.. and you have to honestly be an idiot to screw up with it. Taking 200-400mg isn't going to kill anyone.. There’s no need to add to the nonsense fear mongering.

I've said the same for many years now.

I always get a laugh out of people on forums saying training and dieting got more scientific and just better. I see that comment often and it's just so ridiculous.

Insulin and GH are the only points of progress, nothing else. So more than 30 years since the last advance and many think these were not progress at all, but the opposite.
I agree with this.

This is a very interesting thread,,,Lots of different opinions packed into here!

Dnp is measured in mg's not mcg's.. and you have to honestly be an idiot to screw up with it. Taking 200-400mg isn't going to kill anyone.. There’s no need to add to the nonsense fear mongering.
It’s not fear mongering DNP is dangerous and has had issues with a lot of dudes plenty I’ve seen post on here about having to sit in a bathtub full of ice bc they took “a little too much”. For sure I’m no expert on DNP but you take a few too many dbol one time no big deal you take too much DNP and the consequences are greater. Not unlike insulin 20-30 years ago the overall use was much less now like DNP is more common and the two both have the ability to cause severe damage with a single dose that’s too high which is not the norm with other PEDs. I’m not against its use at all but it does require one to be more accurate with dosing.

It’s not fear mongering DNP is dangerous and has had issues with a lot of dudes plenty I’ve seen post on here about having to sit in a bathtub full of ice bc they took “a little too much”. For sure I’m no expert on DNP but you take a few too many dbol one time no big deal you take too much DNP and the consequences are greater. Not unlike insulin 20-30 years ago the overall use was much less now like DNP is more common and the two both have the ability to cause severe damage with a single dose that’s too high which is not the norm with other PEDs. I’m not against its use at all but it does require one to be more accurate with dosing.
In order to get severely damaged by insulin it was either intentional or natural selection at its finest. Insulin might make you feel pretty terrible if you mess it up but you’ll be fine after you eat or drink enough carbs.
Insulin is far from dangerous or harmful to anyone with a little common sense.

In order to get severely damaged by insulin it was either intentional or natural selection at its finest. Insulin might make you feel pretty terrible if you mess it up but you’ll be fine after you eat or drink enough carbs.
Insulin is far from dangerous or harmful to anyone with a little common sense.
Insulin is far from dangerous unless you're an idiot and DNP is far from dangerous unless you're an idiot, which is exactly what we saw above.

Nobody is dying from a single dose of insulin. Nobody is dying from a single dose of DNP. Another classic example of outdated, uninformed information.

Insulin is far from dangerous unless you're an idiot and DNP is far from dangerous unless you're an idiot, which is exactly what we saw above.

Nobody is dying from a single dose of insulin. Nobody is dying from a single dose of DNP. Another classic example of outdated, uninformed information.
I agree that people that get hurt are generally doing stupid shit but PEOPLE DO STUPID SHIT ALL THE TIME. That’s my point and yes a single dose of insulin by a novice who’s getting info second hand or off apps can and have hurt people. Again I’m not saying I don’t take insulin I do, never been hurt by it but I’m in my game about what I eat before and after. Again I haven’t used DNP yet but it has hurt a ton of people, GHB is a great PED when used right it too has hurt many. There’s nothing wrong with encouraging responsible drug use especially with newbies who read these threads, obviously I’m not talking about BBoy, Luki, QBKilla, etc. but there are guys who don’t have the decades of experience you and others do and encouraging smart use is good for all. Even if it does result in “natural selection” it makes our sport and community look bad and get unwanted attention

I know the difference between success and death can be a few mcgs.
Not really

I agree that people that get hurt are generally doing stupid shit but PEOPLE DO STUPID SHIT ALL THE TIME.
Just because people are stupid doesn’t make something dangerous. Is taking a potassium supplement dangerous because if you take too much you have a heart attack? Is ibuprofen dangerous because some people abuse it and cause issues?

I agree that people that get hurt are generally doing stupid shit but PEOPLE DO STUPID SHIT ALL THE TIME. That’s my point and yes a single dose of insulin by a novice who’s getting info second hand or off apps can and have hurt people. Again I’m not saying I don’t take insulin I do, never been hurt by it but I’m in my game about what I eat before and after. Again I haven’t used DNP yet but it has hurt a ton of people, GHB is a great PED when used right it too has hurt many. There’s nothing wrong with encouraging responsible drug use especially with newbies who read these threads, obviously I’m not talking about BBoy, Luki, QBKilla, etc. but there are guys who don’t have the decades of experience you and others do and encouraging smart use is good for all. Even if it does result in “natural selection” it makes our sport and community look bad and get unwanted attention
Ghb isn’t a good ped. The reason it was used is because it of the gh release. Acute hormone responses are meaningless.

Lol, GHB was used because it got you high, and made you want to fuck. The GH release was the excuse. As humans we all chase some form of intoxication.

I recall everyone had a "reason" for using nubain too. Lol. Haven't heard anyone mention it in a while but same era from memory. Had a good friend go through some decent withdrawals from it.

Lol, GHB was used because it got you high, and made you want to fuck. The GH release was the excuse. As humans we all chase some form of intoxication.
Yep. I used to work in clubs back in the day we called it stripper water.
I can’t count the amount of times we were carrying some fucked up dancer off the floor and putting in the shower.
The DJ would give them meth to wake them up 😂
It was thought to help with gh release originally though.
Bodybuilding tends to attract addictive,extreme, destructive personalities

I recall everyone had a "reason" for using nubain too. Lol. Haven't heard anyone mention it in a while but same era from memory. Had a good friend go through some decent withdrawals from it.
Boston Loyd was the first and last person I’ve heard of in a long time who used it.
Nubain was to lower cortisol 😂

Yep. I used to work in clubs back in the day we called it stripper water.
I can’t count the amount of times we were carrying some fucked up dancer off the floor and putting in the shower.
The DJ would give them meth to wake them up 😂
It was thought to help with gh release originally though.
Bodybuilding tends to attract addictive,extreme, destructive personalities
Lol, I remember often me an a female on GHB, told my self i was getting cardio and gh from it...i was just high and fucked a lot. I prefer it over MDMA. But that took over the GHB spot in bodybuilding. Alcohol has a lot of empty calories so other things took its place a lot.

Yep, unlike booze it has no calories so it's the perfect replacement if you value your striations 😂🤦🏻‍♂️

I remember bribing the pharmacist in PV Mexico and buying Nubain 2 years in a row on vacation back in the day. Used responsibly for occasional pain it worked well I might add. Anybody know if Script Nubain is still available in Mexico today?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131