over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bridging ideas

BigRisk

Registered
Ok my research ape is coming off 6 monther TEST mast presently and what should I give him that's not gonna shut down test production maybe just anavar and growth for a few months before we put him on deca and test for the winter also while he's bridging he is going to run insulin @ 1 week on and 1 week off...
Any ideas or input its my apes first time

Last edited:
Was that your first cycle and what did you dose your test at?

Anything that you bridge with will keep you shut down even var

yes my first test

done allot of Winny and eq for like 9 years 15 Weeks a year been waiting for this test cycle so at the age to step it up and I say if your going to mess with it it's all or nothing so it's a small bridge for a few months then deca/test/dbol/growth for what will be my first bulk cycle this last run was @ 250/week test with 300 masterone then ran 500/week test 300 tren with masterone still at 300 for like 2 1/2 mouths then 2 months around 250/week test with 300 masterone ramping down the last there Weeks at about 150 test still going to run the masterone for two more Weeks been dieting my ass off to do that and operate on a low Cal diet i'm ready to bulk up tren gave me crazy side affects I felt my prostate growing lol

I'd say either get some torm/clomid and triptorelin and reset your body with whatever natural levels you have left or do either 100-150/wk of test or mix it up 100/100 of test/tren, test/deca, test/mast for a cruise like bridge... its either/or really

recovery

Well as soon as dropped the tren it felt like my body started back up my nuts dropped back down but I read this is common add doesn't mean there back up ruining...nice! ya triptorelin sounds almost to good to be true I have asked on other forums if anybody had real life experience with the stuff.. all I know is to only run 100MCG once or twice a year max... So can anybody vouch for triptorelin??

goals met

So this was a rough run! A allot of fatigue from the combo AI /masterone/teen but all in all worth it I lot lost 60lbs and gained who knows how much muscle

Swype type error

So this was a rough run! A allot of fatigue from the combo AI /masterone/teen but all in all worth it I lot lost 60lbs and gained who knows how much muscle

* tren not teen damn you Swype

100mg test/100mg tren works the best for me

If you want a bridge that's just a break from high doses, I'd second 100Tren/100Test. You won't lose anything if diet/training are decent. But this will keep you shut down for sure. Or just 150 Test. Less effective but maybe less harsh on the body.

If you want to be OFF as in letting yourself recover somewhat. I'd go Triptorelin followed by Clomid and 75mg of Proviron a day for a month. And yessir, Triptorelin works well.

Dunno if this has changed (new research), but a few years ago, research showed up to 150mg of Proviron had no effect on LH/FSH. No reason not to add it. I did this and my free test was way high while normal test level was around 800 (still on clomid at that time). Is it optimal for recovery? Maybe not, but who here stays off long enough for that to matter?

If you want a bridge that's just a break from high doses, I'd second 100Tren/100Test. You won't lose anything if diet/training are decent. But this will keep you shut down for sure. Or just 150 Test. Less effective but maybe less harsh on the body.

If you want to be OFF as in letting yourself recover somewhat. I'd go Triptorelin followed by Clomid and 75mg of Proviron a day for a month. And yessir, Triptorelin works well.

Dunno if this has changed (new research), but a few years ago, research showed up to 150mg of Proviron had no effect on LH/FSH. No reason not to add it. I did this and my free test was way high while normal test level was around 800 (still on clomid at that time). Is it optimal for recovery? Maybe not, but who here stays off long enough for that to matter?

Ya that's why i'm running masterone for a few more Weeks

HCG/anavar

Ok I decided to run HCG/clom/nova for the first two Weeks then HCG/clomd/nova/anavar
For two more Weeks then just anavar till my next big run?
Any thoughts on this idea??

It sounds like this may be your first run with Clomid. Be aware that there are distinct sides with that drug as well. It gave me the worst case of backne I have ever had in my life, I would catch trails (likewhen taking LSD) off of any distinct light sources, and I was more emotional than a 12 year old girl. :love:

backne

It sounds like this may be your first run with Clomid. Be aware that there are distinct sides with that drug as well. It gave me the worst case of backne I have ever had in my life, I would catch trails (likewhen taking LSD) off of any distinct light sources, and I was more emotional than a 12 year old girl. :love:

Good old backne the tren I was running and the Masterone aren't helping that matter shits been bad!!!

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws