over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

British Dragon ANDROPEN Testosterone Blend

Andopen is awesome stuff, I have a 25ml bottle of it and EQ and Tren Ace, all in 25ml. So far it seems to do the trick, gains are coming and so is the strength. IP rocks

Haven't ran it for a few years. But when I did I was extremely happy with the results.

Andopen is awesome stuff, I have a 25ml bottle of it and EQ and Tren Ace, all in 25ml. So far it seems to do the trick, gains are coming and so is the strength. IP rocks

Bro,
How do you like the EQ? Is it potoent? I'm really fond of IP's BD line and I'm thinking of stocking up on his EQ.

Bro,
How do you like the EQ? Is it potoent? I'm really fond of IP's BD line and I'm thinking of stocking up on his EQ.

If i used EQ, then i would defiantly be getting mine from IP.. 10+ years experince, he was my very first sponser back when i was a young guy and ive made my mind up, the he will be my last.. Never gonna stray away from IP.. Just too dang GOOD , Bro !

:)

If i used EQ, then i would defiantly be getting mine from IP.. 10+ years experince, he was my very first sponser back when i was a young guy and ive made my mind up, the he will be my last.. Never gonna stray away from IP.. Just too dang GOOD , Bro !

:)

I am currently using IP's BD Enanthate and QV Bold (EQ) I was using 500 mg 2x per week of both and Using 70 mg of thier Anavar ED. I had to drop down to 250 of each and i am finishing up the var. I just cant take the back pumps and extra weight at my age. But so far all his products have been awesome. My next cycle will be thier Andropen and tren hex.

I used a quite a bit of the qv eq last year. That was really good eq . all ip oils have been great for me T

What is the opinion or experince of British Dragon ADROPEN Test Blend ?

Dosed properly, quality good ?

Thinking of switching up my QV dvds

THANKS For The Input :)

Everyone that I know of had taken it recently seemed to like it nothing wrong with your qv hell all made by the same company or distributed so what is the prob?

I switched from the BD Enanthate to the Andropen a few weeks ago and I have to say I really love it. Fel a lot leaner but still have plenty of strength.
Great stuff.

YzFrr11

I used the EQ alone in the summer, I liked it a lot man. I kept getting stronger and alittle bigger with it. It helped me get by BF levels close to single digits. I slacked on my diet though, however I really like BD EQ

BEST PRODUCTS AROUND ! Enough said.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

BD enathate and Andropen are TOP shelf, A1 Quality

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Its always been a personal favorite and please beaware ( I know we always say this)
can not remember a negative comment on it since this thread was started or before.
I say that because theres always a posability of one, but no there have not benn any. And we sell about as much or more than anybody.

Its the blend that makes it sweet for many. Just gives you a sense of well being on top of everything else. A little different more bang then 250 sus and not quite as harsh as the t400.
at least in my opinion.

I am not biased! lol

IPG

Its always been a personal favorite and please beaware ( I know we always say this)
can not remember a negative comment on it since this thread was started or before.
I say that because theres always a posability of one, but no there have not benn any. And we sell about as much or more than anybody.

Its the blend that makes it sweet for many. Just gives you a sense of well being on top of everything else. A little different more bang then 250 sus and not quite as harsh as the t400.
at least in my opinion.

I am not biased!

Sincerely biased! Lol

IPG

What is the opinion or experince of British Dragon ADROPEN Test Blend ?

Dosed properly, quality good ?

Thinking of switching up my QV dvds

THANKS For The Input :)

My friend loves it. I stick to GAULS.

Andropen was the first stuff I ever pinned way back in high school. Very good stuff!

at least in my opinion.

I am not biased!

Sincerely biased! Lol

IPG

Hope u don't mind me asking. What do u mean by not as harsh as T400?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws