mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Building massive arms: Has anyone tried anything like this before?

jay_dub

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
Hey guys,

Its now offseason time for me. One of my biggest lagging bodyparts is my tris.

I found this article very interesting because I've never tried anything like it before. It involves training the tri's twice in one day. Give it a read and tell me your thoughts

**broken link removed**

hey mate nice article cant really comment as ive never tried this training although it does sound interesting. I have had a right terrible time with building me arms, they were like 10 inches (no joke) when i started like 6-7 years back and there no jus under 18. My tris were also my week point, what i personally found to be right result producing was lots and lots of stretching of the triceps, bench dips I have found to be awesome and a lot of static concentration work aswell...thats just my personal experience...i have also heard good results on training the "weak" bodypart twice per week, im sure some of the other lads on this board can give you more solid advice im just telling it from what ive gone through..hope it helps and also smashing result on the comp you looked great.

You added almost eight inches to your arms in six or seven years? That is very impressive! Tell me some of your training strategies, or all of them. Lol.

Hey guys,

Its now offseason time for me. One of my biggest lagging bodyparts is my tris.

I found this article very interesting because I've never tried anything like it before. It involves training the tri's twice in one day. Give it a read and tell me your thoughts

**broken link removed**

Jay_Dub, If what your doing now isnt working then give this routine a shot. I-like you-am very tall (i'm 6'6") and can tell you from personal experience that it took a loooong time to get my arms to fill out-especially my tri's. Ive tried every arm workout known and have found for me that heavy tri work with some cable pushdowns with drop sets at the end of the workout have worked best for me. Nice job at your show-you looked great!

I have BATTLED to get my triceps in particular and my arms in general for years. They grew in size but never looked as big as they are. I started doing things differently back in october. I changed my form up on the mass movements so that i was sure i was actually working my triceps instead of just hoisting a shit ton of weight. I then proceeded to get stronger and stronger on skullcrushers, reverse grip bench, and close grip benches until i was using the new form to hoist a shit ton of weight. I then added a more 'isolation' exercise into the rotation(DC training) and got brutally strong(for me.....those 20lb db's are heavier than they look:D) on those. I finally think my triceps look up DECENT. They might never be a super strong bodypart for me but i think at this point i have brought them up to wear they look in proportion!

Now to keep growing them and bring the biceps up too!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131