over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Caber and IGF Suppression

fadedmuscle

Registered
I have been reading a lot about how caber can lower IGF levels, but they seem to be running a lot higher doses in the studies.

Would there be any significant suppression if it was dosed at .25mg twice a week? Does it just suppress your natural production, or would it undermine supplemented rHGH?

Thanks PM

I have been reading a lot about how caber can lower IGF levels, but they seem to be running a lot higher doses in the studies.

Would there be any significant suppression if it was dosed at .25mg twice a week? Does it just suppress your natural production, or would it undermine supplemented rHGH?

Thanks PM

Dont chance it buddy.
It has been used to Lower gh in body.

My igf from raloxifene was 150 while using
gh. Gh serum was 29.
Ive stopped raloxifene and plan on getting retest.
if igf is bad again, the gh is trash

From what I studied in school, it will only suppress your own GH production (and therefore your IGF production).

Wish I knew more to help you out. I never recommend DA to anybody... Just control your estrogen and PRL shouldn't be an issue. If it was important, I would have cared more.

Last edited:
From what I studied in school, it will only suppress your own GH production (and therefore your IGF production).

Wish I knew more to help you out. I never recommend DA to anybody... Just control your estrogen and PRL shouldn't be an issue. If it was important, I would have cared more.

Even if Deca was the reason for the caber?

At this point I feel it is better to add the caber on a symptom basis or bloodwork flag.

You don't need Caber for deca or Tren.
Just control the estrogen.

you can still get prolactin issues with estrogen in range

cant generalize that.

unless you completely wreck your estrogen its plain WRONG to say that you cant get prolactin issues if you "control your estrogen"

Are you talking about the studies done on those with a pituitary turmor over secreting growth hormone and thus igf-1? If so that doesn't apply to over 99% of the population and is a life saving effect for the select few.

some people are more prolactin prone, some need a anti progesterone at all times. but these drugs are quite harsh, can be addictive, can alter personalitys ect. i used caber only when needed but switching to prami because of the heart problems that caber may cause.and no need to worry about igf problems with prami, just started prami tonight myself.

Is it possible that caber is able to low IGF/GH in visible level ( i mean less gains etc. etc. ) if You run with it AAS like Tren or Deca? :eek::eek:

Is it possible that caber is able to low IGF/GH in visible level ( i mean less gains etc. etc. ) if You run with it AAS like Tren or Deca? :eek::eek:

So far pretty mixed reviews, and little to no actual user feedback. Sounds like the best option is to add it if symptoms arise, rather then preventative.

Another thing is you could take a igf test 4 weeks after you begin the HGH and then start the caber EOD or E3D. After a week or two go back and get another IGF test.

i did not take a baseline reading before i started caber due to prolactin issues tren was causing but i was taking pharam caber eod for 3 weeks and my igf-1 came back 215. again, i know without a baseline its kinda pointless but i was not looking to see if caber had any effect just wanted to know my number.

i did not take a baseline reading before i started caber due to prolactin issues tren was causing but i was taking pharam caber eod for 3 weeks and my igf-1 came back 215. again, i know without a baseline its kinda pointless but i was not looking to see if caber had any effect just wanted to know my number.

Are you running GH?

i actually just started last week for the first time, so not when these numbers were pulled back in September.

Most the time if estrogen is kept in range prolactin will as well. For some, high normal prolactin causes issues. If t3 is low (19nors can lower it) prolactin can rise even if estrogen is under control. Check t3 before adding a DA, or you'll never solve the problem and be dependent on it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131