over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

can commit suicide please help

Sunod.

Your T levels are normal.

Are you having sexual dysfunction?

That might be a prolactin issue.

I took Risperdal for a few years and it shutdown my test levels and raised my prolactin levels. A bad combination. I don't know what my baseline test levels were, but they dropped to 158, which is bad. Stopped the medication and started bromocriptine to help with prolactin.

I have heatlhy test levels (591) but my medication raised my prolactin high, and it gave me 0 sex drive. Still trying to lower that.

How is your sex drive/erections?

Erections are fine but sex drive is not and prolactin levels were abt 8, my estrogen was 20.

Alright.

Hang in there. Hopefully one of the gurs will show up and help you out.

We as humans are not single cell organisms. You are putting way to much emphasis on one hormone. Testosterone. Highly unlikely this is the root of your issue(s).

The manifestation of psychological disorders can arise from a single neurological dysfunction or a cumulative effect from many, many imbalances.

Without trying to sound abrasive or unsympathetic to you. I hope you understand this :) You need a diagnosis with proper treatment from a qualified professional.

Last edited:
Your not feeling suicidal due to test levels of 500. And no ginseng isn't doing a damn thing. You need to address other issues in your life not just play the chemical game. What makes you happy? Where is your wife or girlfriend? How is your job? Do you have a dog? Do you have close friends? Do you have goals? Work on that stuff because otherwise you can shoot test all day an it won't make a difference.

We as humans are not single cell organisms. You are putting way to much emphasis on one hormone. Testosterone. Highly unlikely this is the root of your issue(s).

The manifestation of psychological disorders can arise from a single neurological dysfunction or a cumulative effect from many, many imbalances.

Without trying to sound abrasive or unsympathetic to you. I hope you understand this :) You need a diagnosis with proper treatment from a qualified professional.
Ok friend I understand and I will get tested after one month again and will see if it's in 500 plus range

Your not feeling suicidal due to test levels of 500. And no ginseng isn't doing a damn thing. You need to address other issues in your life not just play the chemical game. What makes you happy? Where is your wife or girlfriend? How is your job? Do you have a dog? Do you have close friends? Do you have goals? Work on that stuff because otherwise you can shoot test all day an it won't make a difference.
I got your point I have to remain busy and hope everything becomes fine, but this thing strikes in my mind everytime.
Also if have to be on TRT how long can i live brother and is there any other way out.

Hey sondu I can promise you with 99% assuritity that your issues are not because of a hormone imbalence. What you need is to visit a psychiatrist and have CBT( cognitive behavior therpy) routinely performed. It seems your suffering from either low serotonin or dopamine which a psychiatrist can and will gladly help you in that area. I wish you the best friend,, just know that this is not a hormonal issue and go forward from there :)

YOU CAN TRY SOME ARIMIDEX, IT WILL INCREASE LH PRODUCTION, AND ACT AS ANTI ESTROGEN. If you test is at 500 but estrogen over 50, you will get depressed. Test pills for one week will not keep levels up for a month, Neither with ginseng. try mucana puriens to increase dopamine, the happy chemical, and in turn increases testosterone.
500 is you base line, but means nothing if your GI system cant shoot happy chemicals into your bloodstream. Push a gram of tyrosine 3 x day and folic acid in the MTHF vareity at 1 mg a day, research indicates it fixes depression in 90%, even when drugs don't work. I'm surprised this board doesn't know this stuff.

This info. from a Dr in the US.

YOU CAN TRY SOME ARIMIDEX, IT WILL INCREASE LH PRODUCTION, AND ACT AS ANTI ESTROGEN. If you test is at 500 but estrogen over 50, you will get depressed. Test pills for one week will not keep levels up for a month, Neither with ginseng. try mucana puriens to increase dopamine, the happy chemical, and in turn increases testosterone.
500 is you base line, but means nothing if your GI system cant shoot happy chemicals into your bloodstream. Push a gram of tyrosine 3 x day and folic acid in the MTHF vareity at 1 mg a day, research indicates it fixes depression in 90%, even when drugs don't work. I'm surprised this board doesn't know this stuff.

This info. from a Dr in the US.

Thanks brother I will look into your advice n is my levels normal for my age.

Hey sondu I can promise you with 99% assuritity that your issues are not because of a hormone imbalence. What you need is to visit a psychiatrist and have CBT( cognitive behavior therpy) routinely performed. It seems your suffering from either low serotonin or dopamine which a psychiatrist can and will gladly help you in that area. I wish you the best friend,, just know that this is not a hormonal issue and go forward from there :)
Thanks friend m visiting psychiatrist for now and now having sound sleep otherwise I was sleepless for 2 months. Feeling good emotionally and endo will look into test levels after some time.

Bro don't do anything like hurt yourself or take your own life. I don't want to be soggy here but man don't do it. Even the complete strangers on this board care enough about you that we don't want to hear that happen. PLEASE see a professional. Your problems can easily be treated by a doctor.

Bro don't do anything like hurt yourself or take your own life. I don't want to be soggy here but man don't do it. Even the complete strangers on this board care enough about you that we don't want to hear that happen. PLEASE see a professional. Your problems can easily be treated by a doctor.
Yes brother I am holding myself and now concentrating on solutions to treat myself and thanks bro because of u all I am still alive.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear