over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can you believe this Kid?

He worked with Dave palumbo and I believe he likes to use fats instead of carbs and I bet when he feels he's string hypo he prob shoves his face with a bunch of unneeded foods. Why people blame there fatness on slin when in reality it was there eating.

I have never understood how oeople get fat on slin, I drop bodyfat like its regulation.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Hey o .. I don't know I'm opposite I can eat as many carbs I want and stay 8% just alittle extra water lower back

Add slin even 10iu and I need to watch carbs 40 carbs is good for me and I put on good amount of lean tissue.. I m super carb resistant

Well i never used insulin and don't know anything about it.
So what the dude is talking about sound for me like he knows his shit.
Then when i look at him well he looks like shit.
So whats the deal with him ? is it true what he is talking about or BS?

Give the kid a break...at 20 he is a big guy. Shitty that he is using all that gear, but atleast he knows about it. that huffing and puffing could be because he is nervouse on camera and anxiety causes that also. i sure wasn't that big when i was 20 years old..but then again..i never touched juice until 26.

Give the kid a break...at 20 he is a big guy. Shitty that he is using all that gear, but atleast he knows about it. that huffing and puffing could be because he is nervouse on camera and anxiety causes that also. i sure wasn't that big when i was 20 years old..but then again..i never touched juice until 26.

Exactly. When I had to speak in front of groups in past jobs I would be the same. You seem to forget how to breathe :eek: Although he did do that the entire vid. But he mentioned he was nervous etc. He is young but sure a shame he is on all that at 20. He seems knowledgeable and atleast he knows what is doing what. I know guys on 2g's gear and they don't knwo what it does in the body or what happens when you shut down or basically anything. They just do what most gym goers do but take tonnes of gear.

Although I have to agree with the guys who said about his diet. He spoke about it like he knew what to do but if he did he shouldn't have a belly like that. Then to blame it on slin and igf etc shows he simply isn't eating right especially if on gh. But he is big for his age and if he dieted abit and got rid of the fat/water in his midsection I am sure he could look 10x better in a matter of 6 weeks. I am sure many remember the kevin dugdale thread and his belly... it's just part of many bb's offseason especially after a large meal.

Last edited:
I have never understood how oeople get fat on slin, I drop bodyfat like its regulation.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

O , not to change subject but what type of regimen do you do?

O , not to change subject but what type of regimen do you do?

yes i am also interested in Orsis protocol. i think people take in too many carbs because they scared to go hypo and that causes them to bloat more. i did a short run with slin a year ago and blew up...but my stomach got way too bloated.

yes i am also interested in Orsis protocol. i think people take in too many carbs because they scared to go hypo and that causes them to bloat more. i did a short run with slin a year ago and blew up...but my stomach got way too bloated.

I think rule of thumb is 10grams of carbs per iu however start at 2-3 ius and gradually increase. Keep dextrose nd glucose tabs close to elevate hypo

I think rule of thumb is 10grams of carbs per iu however start at 2-3 ius and gradually increase. Keep dextrose nd glucose tabs close to elevate hypo

Do some research man jeez .

Jesus why so much hate on this kid????

He is very knowledgeable, he made A LOT of good points, he probably helped a lot of people by making those videos and maybe he had high BP at that point or whatever.

If this guy had came on this forum and posted pictures and he was at 260 but he was bulking a shit load of people would wow and complement him but because he made a video talking about the stuff he is taking his a fat fuck???

His 20 and he wants to be a professional bodybuilder...you want him to cycle his steroids???? Seriously??? lol, okay :rolleyes:

Jesus why so much hate on this kid????

He is very knowledgeable, he made A LOT of good points, he probably helped a lot of people by making those videos and maybe he had high BP at that point or whatever.

If this guy had came on this forum and posted pictures and he was at 260 but he was bulking a shit load of people would wow and complement him but because he made a video talking about the stuff he is taking his a fat fuck???

His 20 and he wants to be a professional bodybuilder...you want him to cycle his steroids???? Seriously??? lol, okay :rolleyes:

He doesn't want to turn pro...he said if it happens then cool...if not then that's fine too

I think to many ppl adjust carbs to there slin when in fact you should adjust slin to your carbs.

Lol he made it to this forum too. I know this kid, know him well... His dream Is to be a pro. Problem is he hires a trainer and if trainer doesnt put him on high dose of stuff he stops working with him. He wants someone who will tell him To run 5000g gear a week ...
He does everything wrong and yes he is fat. I tried to warn him and talK to him but he won't listen. His goal is to be over 280lbs.
His both parents were bodybuilders in the 80's .
Oh well...

He looks like shit. And by the sound of him talking he probably feels like shit. His gut is huge and gross.

30lb Gut for sure. If slin make you look like this guy than glad i never touched it. What happened to hard work. these fucking young kids trying to look like the vets that have been doing this for several years!

sure is a lot of shit for a 20 year old to be using...

peps, slin, gh... 20?

:eek:

but makes me feel better about myslef at that age!

wonder if he knows diet and training are important too?

sure is a lot of shit for a 20 year old to be using...

peps, slin, gh... 20?

:eek:

but makes me feel better about myslef at that age!

wonder if he knows diet and training are important too?

In his video he says 1. Diet, 2. Drugs, 3. Training

This kid is immature and needs to wake up.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear