over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cant gain weight so thinking about getting in some dirty calories

sma

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have been stuck at 200 for 1month nothing is happening cals are 4900 400/600/100 (pro/carbs/fat)

I have never eaten out in over 2 years I have a thing with having to know my macros... any advice on where I should add in a little take out here and there but I dont want to effect recovery so I was thinking off days but I only have one off day a week LOL

My post work out meal usually is 70/245/12 (or a bit less or more carbs depending on hunger...

Any advice appreciate it

That's allot of calories to not be gaining at that weight , i see room to add fat, but I'm not an expert

How much cardio are you doing?

I do 30 minutes at 3.2 speed 5 incl on chest/ back and off days ..

But I have found the solution thanks guys anyways... I will be growing nice and fine

I do 30 minutes at 3.2 speed 5 incl on chest/ back and off days ..

But I have found the solution thanks guys anyways... I will be growing nice and fine

Solution? More gear or more calories :D

I have been stuck at 200 for 1month nothing is happening cals are 4900 400/600/100 (pro/carbs/fat)

I have never eaten out in over 2 years I have a thing with having to know my macros... any advice on where I should add in a little take out here and there but I dont want to effect recovery so I was thinking off days but I only have one off day a week LOL

My post work out meal usually is 70/245/12 (or a bit less or more carbs depending on hunger...

Any advice appreciate it

well I don't like the idea of adding "dirty calories"....They can really mess up your digestive system etc if you have been eating clean for a few years. It can really throw everything off.

I would just try to adjust your ratios until something changes.

Would you have problems posting pics...??

whoops...I see you have already found the solution.

wait a minute...How have you already found the solution in just a matter of hours...??...lol, just curious brother..??

well I don't like the idea of adding "dirty calories"....They can really mess up your digestive system etc if you have been eating clean for a few years. It can really throw everything off.

I would just try to adjust your ratios until something changes.

Would you have problems posting pics...??

yea just going to do post workout carb refeeds as many as I can eat 250-400 but all clean foods fruits oatmeal raisins honey etc I posted pre gear pics from 2 years ago when I get to my goal weight ill post pics

if your not gaining fat, and you don't gain muscles.
Eat more food, if fast food is you solution, eat it. I personally love my fast food when I am gaining.
Still not gaining, but maybe storing fat ? bump up the gear or switch to something else..

yea just going to do post workout carb refeeds as many as I can eat 250-400 but all clean foods fruits oatmeal raisins honey etc I posted pre gear pics from 2 years ago when I get to my goal weight ill post pics

ok brother...sounds good

I eat a lot less then that and I am 220. I have a fast metabolism. The whole picture is not clear here. I would look at your training routine and stop cardio. Go back to basic, heavy movements, and 3 days a week. I eat 100% clean at all times too.

I eat a lot less then that and I am 220. I have a fast metabolism. The whole picture is not clear here. I would look at your training routine and stop cardio. Go back to basic, heavy movements, and 3 days a week. I eat 100% clean at all times too.

Regardless if it's fat free mass or not, he should be gaining weight in a caloric surplus. So really, either way would work--cut energy expenditure, or increase caloric intake.

your a lucky guy then...

i posted my training in the thread whats your routine its all basic heavy movements 2 sets 1 5-8 1 back off 8-12 or 15-20 for quads check it out i Laid everything out even exercise selection... if i slack and eat 4k or 3.5k ill drop 2-4 lbs in a day...

even off days have to be high having a free meal on my off days 1 time a week this is hard for me because im not really into that i have a problem with knowing my macros for a meal...

tommorow my free meal will be a chicken blt with miracle whip craving that for some reason with a side of icecream (soft serve mcdonalds cone) < love those or just 1-2 scoops from a icecream store...

Cardio is by far the best thing for heart health 3.2 sp at 5 incl for 30 min is a stretch to even call cardio LOL IMHO... keeps bp down and helps you get through those widowmakers...

On training days Im using humalog pre workout 30minutes with 30/40/1
intra 0/60/0
post humalog with 50/40/2

p/c/f all vitargo carbs 10iu slin each dose

and smash atleast 245 carbs when I get home 1 hr post w/o shake...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131