- Feb 13, 2015
Southern Salmon Patties are an inexpensive meal and an easy recipe to make. The canned recipe costs less than five dollars and is quick to get on the table. This Deep South dish is made with breadcrumbs and fries up fast.
- 1 - 14.75 oz. can pink salmon
- 1/2 onion (chopped)
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground pepper
InstructionsAdd vegetable oil to a skillet and preheat medium to medium-high. Add enough oil to cover half of the salmon patty.
- Drain the juice off the can of salmon. (Save in case the juice is needed later)
- Check for bones.
- Add the chopped onions, eggs, breadcrumbs, lemon juice, and salt and pepper.
- Mix together and shape into patties.
- Place in Air Fryer Fry for approximately five minutes on each side, or until each side is browned.