over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cardio on Tren

pillar3792

Registered
My cardio has fallen way off while on tren. What and how much cardio are you doing?

that doesn't suprise me and it won't suprise most people who have exp. with tren. All i can say is try and battle through it, but its tough.

Tren is some mean stuff but its also great if you can take it.

Unless your doing it for athletics, no reason to do cardio if your on high tren. Eat clean an fat will come right off.

If u consistently do it, it will improve. Some of the best run times I've had have been on tren

Agree with Tinyshrek, the more you take it the more that goes away. Although any type of strenuous cardio, not happening. But, my normal cardio that I always do, have no problems at all. But leg days, I do struggle through my leg days with short breath. HATE LEGS!!!!!

Yep, I was doing high-rep leg presses and a widow-maker at the end last night and was pouring sweat that smelled like metal after the first set. Tren is Sexy! LOL.

I do medium intensity cardio and have no problems except sweating like hell. It's a battle at first, but don't worry about it. Just be happy that you don't need to move that much to have your heart rate at 150:D

If u consistently do it, it will improve. Some of the best run times I've had have been on tren

I signed up a while back for a 4 mile bridge run in NOLA sat night... On my 3rd week of tren a & pro. I hope your right cause I sure have been struggling lately. I didn't know if it was the heat or the dvds.

My ccardio goes to shit on tren, gonna try some gw on my next run see if it helps

I have changed my approach somewhat. I am trying to do cardio in morning, and seems to be working much better. I pin ed so I just pin after a my morning shower, and away I go. I appreciate all the comments, I have found this board to be a wealth of knowledge, and more importantly experience.

I can't use tren and cardio in the same sentence.
I get winded walking up the stairs.

But I also sweat walking up the stairs, so I guess it's working:p

A mere cruise dose of 100/ week of E has no effect on cardio...

I've always wondered if ECA with primatene or bronkaid would offset the effect from a high tren dose somehow

My cardio is in the tank on tren . My wife would probably like me to bring a towel to bed when we have adult relations too , but I always forget ... LoL :eek:

My cardio has fallen way off while on tren. What and how much cardio are you doing?

I guess that is common in some TREN users. Honestly I have never noticed it. I only do cardio though a few times per week,,for short intense bursts and only on NON weigh training days.

My ccardio goes to shit on tren, gonna try some gw on my next run see if it helps

I second that and actually just started Tren again and am also on GW. Even on lower dosages, my cardio sucked on Tren. I definitely feel that GW is countering that effect as I don't feel winded all the time like I used to. I also feel that GW has some blood pressure lowering effects. Which is odd because I definitely feel warm and slightly energized. I would think my pulse and BP would be elevated. GW may become a "must" going forward when Tren is in the mix.

I guess that is common in some TREN users. Honestly I have never noticed it. I only do cardio though a few times per week,,for short intense bursts and only on NON weigh training days.

My rat even suffered in his cardio after a dose of some Tren de la Alvin. That was a long time ago...but he always seemed to suffer those effects....until now

Everytime except for once I've done Tren it wrecked my cardio until I was off. I ran it with some EQ for a cut once and it wasn't so bad.

tren....cardio? hmm, I live a mile from work so I walk to and from it... now if I wasn't on my sweat meds, I would be SOAKED, esp now that the temp is going on!

thank god for these meds lol

tren....cardio? hmm, I live a mile from work so I walk to and from it... now if I wasn't on my sweat meds, I would be SOAKED, esp now that the temp is going on!

thank god for these meds lol

What are sweat meds?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear