over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cardio on Tren

Unless your doing it for athletics, no reason to do cardio if your on high tren. Eat clean an fat will come right off.
...actually you should in order to let your heart grow consistently on both of its sides. Important point considering your health...

What are sweat meds?

I have hyperhydrosis, I take 5mg of robinul daily, which keeps me from sweating like a pig throughout the day. Even as a kid and teenager, I had to take another shirt to school to change into throughout the day as I would sweat through my clothes, even when not doing anything.

i have extremely overactive sweat glands. it was nasty, now I can go out and not worry or be embarrassed by having a shirt that is covered in sweat. business meetings are alot better too!

Tren and cardio! tried it once, once was enough. Killed me! so I learned to skip. On my cardio days while on tren, I just skip!! very enjoyable workout.

I have hyperhydrosis, I take 5mg of robinul daily, which keeps me from sweating like a pig throughout the day. Even as a kid and teenager, I had to take another shirt to school to change into throughout the day as I would sweat through my clothes, even when not doing anything.

i have extremely overactive sweat glands. it was nasty, now I can go out and not worry or be embarrassed by having a shirt that is covered in sweat. business meetings are alot better too!

Does it affect your blood work negatively? ie liver values or triglycerides maybe.

And how would i go about getting on that. I sweat a lot but idk if it's enough to be classified as hyperhydrosis

Does it affect your blood work negatively? ie liver values or triglycerides maybe.

And how would i go about getting on that. I sweat a lot but idk if it's enough to be classified as hyperhydrosis

I've only been on for a few months and havent had any blood work done, but i don't believe it affects the liver values. I've talked a lot about it with my dermitologist and she never mentioned it. Now it does dehydrate me like crazy, I drink a lot of gatorade and need to snack on sugar free candy as it dries out my mouth like a beast!

I would go to a dermitologist (sp) that has training in hyperhydrosis, my GP wouldn't help me with it at all, as the med is an ulcer medication, but the "side effect" is to stop sweating.

I"ll look for the link I use to have, it had Dr's that specialized in it. that's how i found my Dr

This has been mentioned a couple times before and it works. My cardio is never affected on Tren when I use Singulair. It also inhibits Tren cough, but doesn't block any of the good effects of Tren.

By using it:
Reduce inflammation in the lungs
can reduce blood pressure
reduce hypoxia
reduce liver stress (low oxygen is bad for the liver). Though Singulair itself may affect the liver a bit, so not with orals.
Improve heart health by breathing better, (Tren sides are like having sleep apnea).

Singulair is an allergy med, take it it night. It blocks Leukotriene receptors in the lungs (like Nolvadex for the lungs), but doesn't block the prostaglandins we like from Tren use. Leukotrienes are a product of higher Prostaglandins (which are responsible for the fat burning properties of Tren). So we just block them in the lungs with Singulair.

Insurance usually covers it. So why not?

This has been mentioned a couple times before and it works. My cardio is never affected on Tren when I use Singulair. It also inhibits Tren cough, but doesn't block any of the good effects of Tren.

By using it:
Reduce inflammation in the lungs
can reduce blood pressure
reduce hypoxia
reduce liver stress (low oxygen is bad for the liver). Though Singulair itself may affect the liver a bit, so not with orals.
Improve heart health by breathing better, (Tren sides are like having sleep apnea).

Singulair is an allergy med, take it it night. It blocks Leukotriene receptors in the lungs (like Nolvadex for the lungs), but doesn't block the prostaglandins we like from Tren use. Leukotrienes are a product of higher Prostaglandins (which are responsible for the fat burning properties of Tren). So we just block them in the lungs with Singulair.

Insurance usually covers it. So why not?

So I have this cough currently. I was going to the dr. today for it. This cough severly effects my cardio as I struggle through 5k runs...I could barely finish. Should I ask for the Singulair? I mentioned before that I have a 4 mile run saturday night and I don't plan on walking.

Also... watching 100 tren ace and 100 pro. eod and 50mg winny ed

Last edited:
My cardio is in the tank on tren . My wife would probably like me to bring a towel to bed when we have adult relations too , but I always forget ... LoL :eek:

sex should be your only cardio while on tren

THIS^^^^

ive passed out while having sex when on tren

quiet embarressing

especially when you pass out into ur own pool of sweat

Tren doesn't make me sweat and cardio performance doesn't take a huge hit as such, but to be honest my cardio never been that intense. Please no flames i know i should put a bit more into cardio. Now squats and deaflifts especially over 8 reps and it takes me about 10 mins to get breathing back to normal. Im pretty intense on squats and deadlifts. Infact i say to myself if i get this last rep that should be impossible ill treat myself to no cardio, if i fail it I'll do another 10 mins cardio on top of what i should be. Amazing how effective it is, but on tren that sort of intensity comes with a price (and some nice gains as a reward)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Only thing it affects is my heart rate...my heart rate is usually in the low 60's...but on Tren my resting heart rate is in 80's

Makes it easy to just ride on a bike for 30min and keep your heart rate in the 130's-150's

Might be dose related. First two weeks on tren ace at 200mg/week no issues at all with cardio. On my third week now at 300mg/week and still no issues and doing double the amount of cardio then the last 2 weeks! In the past though when i went up to 400mg/week of tren ace was when i started really feeling a bit winded not only on the cardio but in the bedroom.

Only thing it affects is my heart rate...my heart rate is usually in the low 60's...but on Tren my resting heart rate is in 80's

Makes it easy to just ride on a bike for 30min and keep your heart rate in the 130's-150's

Suprisingly tren hardly changes my resting heart rate at all
, about 1 or 2 bpm. Increases my working heart rate a lot though

Might be dose related. First two weeks on tren ace at 200mg/week no issues at all with cardio. On my third week now at 300mg/week and still no issues and doing double the amount of cardio then the last 2 weeks! In the past though when i went up to 400mg/week of tren ace was when i started really feeling a bit winded not only on the cardio but in the bedroom.

Dose related for sure, at 500 tren a weekly. I was blowing hard after squats and deadlifts. I get the same on test as well though at about 800

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Tren jacks up my BP and HR.
I do consistent cardio while on tren for heart health, and because it dramatically increases fat loss for me.
I have noticed cardio on tren is rough at first, but I don't notice it after a few weeks.

So I have this cough currently. I was going to the dr. today for it. This cough severly effects my cardio as I struggle through 5k runs...I could barely finish. Should I ask for the Singulair? I mentioned before that I have a 4 mile run saturday night and I don't plan on walking.

Also... watching 100 tren ace and 100 pro. eod and 50mg winny ed

Cough from Tren or cough from being sick?
I'd ask for it either way, but it won't do jack for a cough from a cold or flu. It's not an expectorant like Robitussin, it only works against Leukotrienes.

You can get used to Tren's cardio sides, but if you use Singulair, after a day or so, you just notice how easy it is to breathe. And how you were struggling to breathe before.

Cough from Tren or cough from being sick?
I'd ask for it either way, but it won't do jack for a cough from a cold or flu. It's not an expectorant like Robitussin, it only works against Leukotrienes.

You can get used to Tren's cardio sides, but if you use Singulair, after a day or so, you just notice how easy it is to breathe. And how you were struggling to breathe before.

Well I didn't struggle to breath before. Maybe I am just sick. I just never had a cough like this before and I was just wondering if it could be linked to the tren. My cough started around 3-4 weeks (same time I started the tren) ago and just seems to get worse.

And I hope it isn't dirty tren...lol

Last edited:
Well I didn't struggle to breath before. Maybe I am just sick. I just never had a cough like this before and I was just wondering if it could be linked to the tren. My cough started around 3-4 weeks (same time I started the tren) ago and just seems to get worse.

And I hope it isn't dirty tren...lol

To me, it just feels like dry lungs and a dry hack when Leukotrienes get high. But there's nothing to clear from the lungs.

Progressively sicker for 4 weeks would be a long time for a normal cold. What you describe was what I experienced. Prostaglandins add up. For me (before meds) it started as this dry feeling, then a dry cough, then a friggin' asthma attack in the middle of a lecture I was giving. Progressed over a few weeks. Got it diagnosed, got a scrip and all's been well since.

Here i had no idea tren had any effect on cardio and i have been wondering wtf is wrong with me struggling to do cardio?? :banghead:

I just got a cortisone shot so I'll see if that helps along with some antibiotics. I was coughing up crap and the dr said looked like I had a sinus drip. Going to try some cardio this evening.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner