over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getting to 10% bodyfat without cardio

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotsauced

Newbies
Hey what’s up guys quick question. For those who have been around 15 or say 16% body fat is it possible to get to 10-11% with just diet and lifting?

Yes it is possible but why would you want to do that? Doing cardio allows you to keep calories a bit higher and makes things more manageable. I have done a contest prep with no cardio and its definitely possible but I would not do it again.

Yes it is possible but why would you want to do that? Doing cardio allows you to keep calories a bit higher and makes things more manageable. I have done a contest prep with no cardio and its definitely possible but I would not do it again.
Yeah I guess 30 min daily is doable. Do you have any tips on keeping water retention low during a diet?

Yeah I guess 30 min daily is doable. Do you have any tips on keeping water retention low during a diet?

Are you following a set diet? If so, water retention should be managed on its own. It's really only if you're following a macro style diet with variables changing daily that you would see issues. Assuming that your AI is in line for your cycle of course.

The only time I see water retention issues with my clients is when there is a lack of sleep or some other sort of stressor.

Are you following a set diet? If so, water retention should be managed on its own. It's really only if you're following a macro style diet with variables changing daily that you would see issues. Assuming that your AI is in line for your cycle of course.

The only time I see water retention issues with my clients is when there is a lack of sleep or some other sort of stressor.
Sleep is going to be an issue for me. Is there anyway to offset that when I run into those issues?

I’ll probably just drop carbs/calories further during nights i know I won’t be getting enough sleep

Are we counting a daily step count as cardio for the purpose of this question?

I’ve been taking 100 mg of winstrol the past week and feel tired and sleepy af already. Appetite isn’t affected just my energy levels. Is this normal?

Fuck I’m about to fall asleep anytime now. It’s been at least 6 hours of sleep with few hours awake the past few days. Idk wtf is going on maybe it’s the 100mg winstrol and 800 mg masteron the past week

Sleep is going to be an issue for me. Is there anyway to offset that when I run into those issues?
I’ll probably just drop carbs/calories further during nights i know I won’t be getting enough sleep
Keep the variables consistent. I WOULD NOT drop cals/carbs on days you get less sleep. That means your recovery will be even WORSE.

I also havent seen much change in body comp and water retention with sleep issues unless they are extremeeee.
You said you are dying on 6hrs of sleep....you should be fine unless you are normally hitting 12 hrs.
Extreme stressors would be something like 2-3hrs of sleep. 6 is more than enough.

Theotherone55 answered it below, do not changes cals/carbs just because of less sleep. Keep things consistent. That way if you need to evaluate whats going on, theres less variables.

I have guys in the 4-5 hour range of sleep that have issues with water and I also agree, at 6 hours you should be fine, though I do prefer more.

Post this in the proper beginner section for advanced knowledge or use the search feature to find answers for generic questions like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner