over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Carditone

I stopped using carditone and my sinus congestion cleared up. Im going to start it again soon to see if it returns.

I stopped using carditone and my sinus congestion cleared up. Im going to start it again soon to see if it returns.

What dose did you use? I don't really have any issues at 1 tablet but there is a huge difference when I double to 2. I don't suffer from any sinus conditions and never have any issues away from carditone so I am sure it's bad for others who are more sensitive to sinus conditions.

What dose did you use? I don't really have any issues at 1 tablet but there is a huge difference when I double to 2. I don't suffer from any sinus conditions and never have any issues away from carditone so I am sure it's bad for others who are more sensitive to sinus conditions.

I started at 1 per day and tried 2 per day. Im not sure when the sinus issues began. Im going to try it again at 1 per day and see how i feel.

Just found this study that kind of backs up what I have heard on several occasions on this board. Will preface that it was backed by a company that markets a carditone product (Ayush), but still an interesting read. Funny how it also mentions most common cause of patient drop-outs was due to nasal congestion (tied with fatigue). Anyhow, anyone looking for cliff notes, brought blood pressure down about 13 points on average on one pill a night dosing.

https://www.liebertpub.com/doi/pdf/10.1089/acm.2018.0311

Anyone know if there is a difference between carditone sold on Amazon and the carditone sold at vitamin shop

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Has anyone noticed a difference between taking it with meals or on an empty stomach?

I get terrible nasal congestion. Shame, seemed to work for the short period of time that I took it. HR took a dive as well.

I just restarted it. Had a disaster when trying telmisartan so went back to carditone. My bp never gets very high but did go up recently. Many say you can't feel blood pressure but you can when it's elevated and it goes down quickly. I feel much better since starting 2 days ago. I get no side effects whatsover but as mentioned above that's not the case for everyone. Definitely a must try for anyone who wants to lower blood pressure without going to the doctor. It should go without saying everyone should go the doctor about health issues but I know what some guys are like on here :eek::p

You’re in the UK aren’t you Elvia? Mind me asking where you get your carditone from please mate?

You’re in the UK aren’t you Elvia? Mind me asking where you get your carditone from please mate?

Just Google carditone and uk as there are loads of places. I have used a few. I also used a US site (i herb) as well when bulking ordering supps from there.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear