advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone else notice a loss of libido when doubling their dose of Carditone?

PYGMY

Registered
1 tab a day keeps me in range normally but when I get a little aggressive with things I’ll increase the Carditone to 2 tabs per day and without fail every time my libido goes to shit within a week or so after doing so. Dick still works just fine. I simply lose all desire to have sex though.

I have been on 10mg for a few weeks now and nothing negative to note. As you say though, you are encountering this at higher doses only.
Curious to hear the experiences of others as this side effect is unknown to me.

I have been on 10mg for a few weeks now and nothing negative to note. As you say though, you are encountering this at higher doses only.
Curious to hear the experiences of others as this side effect is unknown to me.

Given you reference 10mg, I'm guessing you're not talking about Carditone, but probably Cardarine/GW501516?

Given you reference 10mg, I'm guessing you're not talking about Carditone, but probably Cardarine/GW501516?

Good catch. I didn’t put that together until I read his post again.

Yes it lowers adrenaline so loss of sex drive is a possibility.

Interesting. I hadn’t heard that before. Makes sense. I’ve got some Telmisartan on the way and plan on seeing if I respond well enough to it that I can go back down to 1 tab of Carditone or come off it completely.

DOH! See, I am getting old. Apologies to OP. :p

That said, I have taken carditone, one tab for quite some time (but currently not requiring it). Never had an issue that I could relate to the supplement.

Looks like carditone contains Tribulus so that confuses me . Tribulus increases my sex drive a lot

I have taken carditone and it works for BP. But yeah, it reduces everything we like in the brain. So your libido might get caught up in that stream of lowered signals. I've noticed this a bit too. If your libido is related to serotonin, norepinephrine, or dopamine, which seems pretty likely, then it might take a hit. Maybe lower the dose?

"Mechanism of Action
Specifically, reserpine irreversibly blocks VMAT-2 (vesicular monoamine transporter-2) in the adrenergic neurotransmission pathway. [8] The inhibition of catecholamine pumps results in blockage of the uptake of serotonin, norepinephrine, and dopamine into presynaptic storage vesicles".

I have taken carditone and it works for BP. But yeah, it reduces everything we like in the brain. So your libido might get caught up in that stream of lowered signals. I've noticed this a bit too. If your libido is related to serotonin, norepinephrine, or dopamine, which seems pretty likely, then it might take a hit. Maybe lower the dose?

"Mechanism of Action
Specifically, reserpine irreversibly blocks VMAT-2 (vesicular monoamine transporter-2) in the adrenergic neurotransmission pathway. [8] The inhibition of catecholamine pumps results in blockage of the uptake of serotonin, norepinephrine, and dopamine into presynaptic storage vesicles".

Yeah, I’m fine on 1 tab. It’s only when I up it to two that my libido drops off. I’ve got some other stuff on the way and hopefully it’ll allow me to drop back down to 1 tab of Carditone or come off it completely.

Sucks cause the shit works well on me. Yesterday my numbers were...

Morning 113/67
Pre Workout 112/76
Post Workout 116/74
Bedtime 120/66

Yeah, personally I can't stand CardiTone. She was a stripper before she got famous and openly admits to drugging guys and robbing them.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws