over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cheating on your diet

I have really been trying to learn all I can about diet... I think I am heading in the right direction... for me, I realize I have some addictive patterns with food. I do terrific for several weeks and then will binge for a day or two... It's terrible but I am learning this about myself. I have the discipline in me, I just have to harness it. It's a challenge I will complete and when I do... I will challenge myself to the next level.

It's easy to get wrapped up in gear, chems, all these things that might enhance weight loss, etc. but in the end, I am finally starting to see it is the diet and work you put in... not the other stuff as much as I thought initially. All the other "stuff" in the world won't correct a shitty diet and poor training!

I am learning... slowly but surely!

Alex, thanks for the thread and the knowledge! I have started logging everything I put in my mouth and it is helping tremendously!

How many of you guys keep a log on meals and training?

In my offseason Alex has me eating pretty close to my contest diet. But I allow a cheat when needed. Say every 3 weeks to a month. Mainly is a sushi meal and that's it. When prepping I don't touch anything. No cheats. This has really paid off for my prep this year. ( a super clean offseason) A ton easier.

man once a month you can eat sushi!? That is mind boggling...it sounds horrendous. I guess dieting is not for everybody...I would eat some sushi without even thinking about it and be hungry one hour later!!:banghead:

I have a pretty high caloric maintenance, I am 6'1 219 right now, probably around 10 percent bodyfat and if I eat less then 4k calories a day I will drop weight. Basically I aim for 2 pounds a week when cutting but eat a deficit that would drop 2 1/2 pounds a week if the diet was followed 100 percent. So basically I can eat a cheat meal that is 1750 and still drop my 2 pounds a week. I work my "cheat meals" into my diet. Some weeks I don't eat into those buffer calories and sometimes I go over but at the end of the week I drop weight on schedule.

Offseason:- i make it a point that i will have my 7 meals/day, no matter what, Everything seems to go perfect until 8th week, the point where i have just upped the dose from 750mg to 1000mg (My enjoyment levels is Sky high and things are just happening as i want them), and out of nowhere a bomb drops
-a close relative would come by and stay with me(interfering with my every bodybuilding component DIET,TRAINING ETC)
-All of a sudden a FAMILY GET TO-GETHER, or some or the other thing, so i just swallow those 3-5 days while keeping an artificial smile:)

Now days i am working at 16/20/16/20/16/20 hours/week and sundays off, its very difficult job/routine/very tiring schedule(i hardly get to sleep)---->to eat whole food, so these days i am mostly dependent on
70-80grm Protein and 30-35grams fats /shakes 6 times and 1 solid meal with chicken and vegges.--absolutely A fiber-less diet,(i know its bad) but can`t help it at-all.
WORKOUT- SUNDAY- CHEST-SHOULDER-BACK
WED- LEGS
some how getting it done, lost strength..unusally more that previously....as i am off cycle...and mental stress...may be....but thats ok, still managing 2 more months to survive like this, then i`ll be free

Pre-contest:- No matter what i become a stubborn bastard, i just follow the protocol, and when some-one arrives or whatever, i mentain a super-intense look all the times... so he would ask whats wrong man... i usually say, pre-contest time bodybuilder are pissed off for noreason...and they get voilent..anytime(and sort of), this usually intimidates the person letting me do my job. (when i think about it i find it Hilarious;)

Last edited:
this is a before and after of my eating habits...

Attachments

• before after food.jpg
    before after food.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 293
man once a month you can eat sushi!? That is mind boggling...it sounds horrendous. I guess dieting is not for everybody...I would eat some sushi without even thinking about it and be hungry one hour later!!:banghead:

CAN? I can eat whatever I want. I choose to eat this way because I am working towards a goal and I will be sucessful at it. I see food as fuel and I only want the best fuel in my body.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws